Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we really knocking on the door, or is this more guru poopoo?

I'm sure everyone has been checking out the recent rumors floating around on the net. I really hope there's some truth to it. I've always respected the opinions of the D.V. members and would like to know how you feel about our chances of seeing this coming to fruition in the very near future.

if the ISX is to go live soon i would and WILL expect an increase in the value of the dinar.  This is the first time Iraq is coming online to the global markets and I can only assume they want to come out with a BANG!!! (no pun intended)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

With the so called guru's " it's this day, then it's that day" it gets boring seeing their RV predictions and they are always wrong! People we just have to sit tight and wait till the hammer drops from the CBI and not listen to all the hype from all the gurus that are always WRONG!

Go RV. ;-)

Edited by Captainron601
  • Upvote 1

it is one of those ,  idea`s  the i.s.x. would be good to see what happens there,  didn`t they have the market up but not traded internationally? the markets are a funny game in it self, they started o.k. but slowed down a bit, in the first few months , they might wait a few months on the i.s.x. markets to level out before they put confidence in the dinar values ....  a lot of news seems to be tittering on the h.c.l. { oil gas law } now this might have a move for the dinar value`s  { might  I say }  I wonder if the oil and gas deal  is tied to the valuation of the dinar , as a bundled deal , they need the value of the dinar before they will pass on the bill of the h,c,l,  { meaning -- if dinar value were to come out with a value of 1000 to 1 they will not pass the oil and gas deal ,  but if the values were in line with the dollar , now they will see the oil and gas law passed , } .. then we have the last news , I think,  nothing will happen while ramadon is in session , and now we see that nothing will happen until the next vote has taken place which I think is like 2 or 3 months out <----- :huh:   so now we have at least , a notion of the 1st of the year 2014,  there is a couple of articles floating about , saying dinar and zero`s  , first of  financial quarter ,  { all of this is my thinking only }  but have heard that end of July, atill in ramadon <---- most likely not going to happen ,  but the parliament and local governments seem too be meeting and trying to pass the h.c.l.  now this is a positive note, if they can come together on this bill , at the end of ramadon, then we just might see something very good at the end of august ..... but take note .....  5 months from 1st quarterly of 2014 ....  so from all of my ranting it  looks like at least 5 months out   :peace:  --------------> r \/  bayyyybeeeee

The gurus will eventually be right on a day...I mean if you call it everyday...eventually you are going to be right.  I think we are a lot closer than we've ever been.  I don't buy into the LOP BS.  For one I think with the switch to Turki, they are looking at an RV initially allowing it to float up while they work on an RD (with new language).  By the time it gets to around a buck, they'll drop the 0's and RD.  Iraq needs to do something now with the rate, too many recent articles popping up about the citizens and the money (crappy condition) or the guy talking about the bogus rate (how they've added quadruple reserves but not change in pips).  We'll see something soon, hopefully higher than I expect.  We'll see.

• Upvote 1

The gooroo's would be better off to flip it on it's head by saying that "tomorrow's not the day" every day. That way they'd get it right everyday. Well, except that last day whenever it does RV.

But then no one would care that they were wrong that day 'cause they'd be racing to the bank. So it would be a win for them all around instead of being so wrong so much of the time. I'm just saying