Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Replaced With A New Currency?

This makes my heart sink...especially the last paragraph! 

Mehma Khalil called Central Bank currency structure project 6/7/13 17: 07: 00

21617672013_11.jpg

Mehma KhalilThe Commission has called parliamentary economy and investment of the Central Bank of Iraq, the need to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency after the land was available and exit Iraq from Chapter VII, and the economy is expected advantages and the results summary of Security Council-imposed penalty. The words of the Rapporteur of the Committee, MP mehma Khalil during a conference held Saturday in the presence of members of the Committee on the economy and investment, the Central Bank should start a currency structure as a purely economic issue. The Attorney said that the Iraqi Constitution between the need to change and delete the currency required by the economic situation of the country, and the public good, for Parliament and the Government to support the country's economic identity, expecting to witness the coming budgets increase and prosperity after the investment companies to Iraq, noting that Iraq is not the only country to delete zeros from its currency, the preceding example States Turkey and Lebanon has succeeded in stabilizing the economic situation when deleted zeros from their currency. Attorney Khalil pointed out that the draft is an old and zeros deleted were the objections of the Central Bank and the Government of Iraq requested that wait till an appropriate time and after coming out of Chapter VII all justifications and arguments over the implementation of this project. In turn, the alaktasadet Committee member criticized Attorney Abdul Hussein abtan said project delays and the survival of the zeros in the Iraqi currency, and it is not reasonable that the Iraqi Central Bank reserves of 76 billion dollars and now dealing in thousands. The CBI had said in August that it planned to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar to facilitate financial transactions made through criticism most often. Among the difficulties facing Iraq if he wanted to delete the zeros of the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars circulating in the Iraqi market is then discarded and replaced with a new currency.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fpukmedia.com%2FAR_Direje.aspx%3FJimare%3D10655

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't like it either. Lop and reissue new currency.... Just like Turkey did in 2005. Nope, don't like this one bit. But honestly, I always knew that the puppet masters would never let so many people become millionaires. Time will tell. In the meantime, I will keep praying for the RV.

• Upvote 1

that doesnt bother me so much ..they said they are going to replace the bremmers with currency that has kurdish language on it

I just realized I may be reading this wrong...damn translations! Ha! "Among the difficulties facing Iraq if he wanted to delete the zeros of the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars circulating in the Iraqi market is then discarded and replaced with a new currency" could mean new denominations I guess...I don't know...I kinda wish I hadn't posted it now....

This makes my heart sink...especially the last paragraph! 

Mehma Khalil called Central Bank currency structure project

6/7/13 17: 07: 00

21617672013_11.jpg

Mehma KhalilThe Commission has called parliamentary economy and investment of the Central Bank of Iraq,

Yo Mehma Is So Phat She Thinks That 'Deleting The Zeros' Is Polishing Off A Box Of Dunkin' Donuts ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 12

I just realized I may be reading this wrong...damn translations! Ha! "Among the difficulties facing Iraq if he wanted to delete the zeros of the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars circulating in the Iraqi market is then discarded and replaced with a new currency" could mean new denominations I guess...I don't know...I kinda wish I hadn't posted it now....[/size]

We need the truth. Regardless. Thanks for posting. I am a realist... Not a dreamer. I refuse to read all articles thru RV painted glasses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

NO WAY!!!

I do not believe that our country, and all the other UN members, allowed Iraq to come out of Chapter 7, because they are nice guys!  Iraq, owes all of us a lot, for everything we have done to put them in this position!  Investment, security, and loss of life, and a lot more!  IMO, all of these articles are just disinformation, like when Saleh, told us this, and now Turki, and company, are running the same articles.  I personally don't believe this.  Iraq, comes out smelling like a rose, while all the rest of the world, that put them in this situation, get the shaft???  I don't think the rest of the world is that dumb, to allow this.  JMHO!!!

It is going to go down soon, one way or another, I am betting on RV or RI.....not lop!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:twocents:

• Upvote 8

I just realized I may be reading this wrong...damn translations! Ha! "Among the difficulties facing Iraq if he wanted to delete the zeros of the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars circulating in the Iraqi market is then discarded and replaced with a new currency" could mean new denominations I guess...I don't know...I kinda wish I hadn't posted it now....

not a fret to worry thanks for bring it over  ......  they most likely  { insert opinion } will bring these new notes out - which have kurdis language , in the lower notes area 1. 5. 10. 20  `s  and then we have the time line to turn ours in ,  in fact they say in your quote :  pulling in 30 trillion , I take that as getting the big notes back in ....  more news that they are still trying options ,  and now they have an attorney on line ! 

• Upvote 1

Exactly.

Why would he be facing "difficulties" in pulling 30T dinar?

If 0 sum event---I wouldn't think it would be too hard to  pull them out...would you? :twocents::ph34r:

But thanks for bringing the news :)

Demanded the Parliament's Economic Committee, on Saturday, the Central Bank's "speed up" the process of deletion of zeros of the Iraqi currency in order to preserve them, and stressed that Iraq is not in the interest of survival of the currency this irregularly, with the deletion process will increase the value of the Iraqi dinar and reduce unemployment and poverty.

He said the decision of the Economic Commission at a press conference, Khalil mehma Committee held in the Parliament building, attended by (range), the CBI called for accelerating the process of deletion of zeros of the Iraqi currency, especially after the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII in order to keep the Iraqi currency", stating that" the Iraqi Government previously called wait process delete zeros and did not reject the project. Khalil said he was "not in the interest of Iraq to be done with this quantum irregular."

The Committee Member said attorney Abdel Salam Al-Maliki, "after Iraq from Chapter VII, we expect that the Government will soon move to approve the deletion of zeros from the currency, calling on the Government to" take immediate steps in this direction." 

Al-Maliki said that "the Commission will make communication with the competent authorities on this subject," he said, adding that "the deletion of zeros greater than the value of the Iraqi dinar will be reflected positively on the issue of reducing unemployment and poverty."

The CBI was confirmed, (25 April 2013), that there is no intention at this time to restructure and delete the three zeros, denying reports in this regard. The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced (April 12, 2012), wait at apply the deletion of zeros from the national currency, which require stopping all actions relating to the above process until further notice. 

Some economists believe that Iraq is now prepared to delete the zeros of the dinar, stating that deletion requires political and security stability alongside economic stability.

the CBI was confirmed (on 3 July 2013) that Iraq "controlling funds and Treasury of gold" in the world and is one of the banks Act, denying the existence of frozen funds "outside the control of the Iraqi administration," while the Bank reserves were revealed (76) billion dollars in May last year, counting out of the chapter VII "will allow Iraq more freedom to attract foreign investments."

The IMF, in (23 March 2013), that fund balances in the Fund for the development of Iraq in 2012 rose to 18 billion dollars, the Central Bank's reserves of hard currency to 70 billion dollars to the increase came from "unexpected oil revenues", called on the Iraqi Government to end the dominance of State-owned banks on the banking sector, he stressed the need for Iraq to strengthen fiscal institutions to ensure efficiency and transparency in the use of oil revenues. 

According to USAID, (3 December 2012) leads the Iraqi economy during the five-year Arabic States, asserting that Iraq possessed all the qualifications to be a strong State economically.

Iraq for years trying to attract foreign capital to develop its economy in the areas of private oil industry and housing and oil and gas extraction, and to the need of funds for infrastructure development and reconstruction, the markobin contend that the lack of interest of the State to the private sector, where investment laws are free of significant safeguards for investors and absence of other laws continues Obstacles to the development of the economy as intended. 

Iraq depends on who owns the fourth largest oil reserves in the world, 95 percent of its annual oil exports, currently produces around 2 million and 900,000 barrels per day, with exports up to 2 million and 200,000 barrels a day. 

The area's security, voted Thursday, (27 June 2013), unanimously adopted a decision to eject Iraq from Chapter VII, after more than two decades of sanctions imposed by the former regime following the invasion of Kuwait on August 2, 1990.

Link

Baghdad/Obelisk: a member of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, Abdul-Salam Al-Maliki, Saturday, the Iraqi Government to take urgent steps to strengthen the Iraqi dinar Iraqi market by turning to a promising market.

Al-Maliki said "the Obelisk", "until the Iraqi dinar is gaining strength, the Iraqi Government will take immediate steps to transform the Iraqi market to market promising", adding that "the Iraqi Central Bank is responsible for monetary policy and the trend of integration of work between the Central Bank of Iraq and the Iraqi Government."

"This trend is essential to rid Iraq from Chapter VII to be for large purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar equivalent dollar determined Parliament's Economic Committee on this subject will be appeals and communications to turn to state her presence in international forums.

"The Central Bank plan to raise zeros from the currency exists since a long time and have been discussed with officials of the Bank several times and with the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament has demanded the Government to wait until the appropriate time."

The time has come to start this project due to the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII. "

He was Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq/AFP Abdel Basset Turki said "the Obelisk", "postpone the project raise zeros from the currency and the value of the Iraqi dinar Maint for more force because we passed the bottleneck."

Link

• Upvote 2

They need to delete the zeros (pull in the large notes and release lowers) so that the Iraqi citizens can do daily business!! In another article today...the parliament was telling the CBI that with their rich reserves..and all of their gold, having an exchange rate of 1280 to $1 was unacceptable!! And the zeros needed to be lifted...and coins...as well as lower notes needed to be rolled out!! They went on to say that this was for the benefit of Iraq...and all Iraqis because they wanted to do business in dinar...and not the dollar!! This is great news!! They have lowers that have not been released...so they can do this prior to Ramadan without any issues at all!! And I for one..believe that is exactly what they are going to do!! I apologize for not having the link for the other article..but its up in the forums...its made very clear what the "lifting the zeros" is referring to, and it is NOT a lop!!! I wish people would use a little common sense when reading these articles...most do...but then we have those who are set on the fact that this is a lop...and refuse to even consider what us really being said!!! I think that we will be at the bank..exchanging our dinar...and these "lopsters" will still be online trying to prove a lop!! LOL!! God Bless!! Our SUDDENLY is upon us!!!

• Upvote 3

Something is up that's for sure.

I agree with you NWGUY.

WM13

I agree totally....No doubt things are heating up...so much has come out on the zero issue and alleged plans to restructure the currency that it's hard to not to get overwhelmed with it all.

• Upvote 1

When they say they're gonna delay...we can bet...that is our day!! Watch the market when it opens..the dinar is going international! God Bless!

NO WAY!!!

I do not believe that our country, and all the other UN members, allowed Iraq to come out of Chapter 7, because they are nice guys!  Iraq, owes all of us a lot, for everything we have done to put them in this position!  Investment, security, and loss of life, and a lot more!  IMO, all of these articles are just disinformation, like when Saleh, told us this, and now Turki, and company, are running the same articles.  I personally don't believe this.  Iraq, comes out smelling like a rose, while all the rest of the world, that put them in this situation, get the shaft???  I don't think the rest of the world is that dumb, to allow this.  JMHO!!!

It is going to go down soon, one way or another, I am betting on RV or RI.....not lop!

I believe it is an RI..plus some!! And it appears..with the speed they are getting things done, that they want this prior to Ramadan!! God Bless!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

• Upvote 1

A member of the Committee on the economy: the central bank attempts to replace the currency is unconstitutional

Friday, 06 June / July 2012 12:16 |  |  |

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Salman al-Moussawi said the central bank attempts to replace the currency is unconstitutional and will lead the country into the unknown, which may not be dire consequences.

Al-Moussawi said in a press statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy of it today "has no right to the central bank's currency exchange because Article {110} of الدستورالعراقيstates that the right of federal authorities, policy-making and financial issuing currency in the country means the executive and legislative branches."

He continued that "the presidency of the Central Bank and more than a year raises Multi deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency and attributes the reasons to strengthen the Iraqi currency and give them a universal value, but after that audited the subject and we found not a process of deleting the zeros, but replace the coin full merits."

And the MP for the coalition of state law that "the evidence of this is the change currency symbols current and the introduction of the Kurdish language confirms as the process of replacing not delete the zeros," expected to "result in the replacement process to the many problems which may enter the country's currency forged while we work on stabilize the market leads to the collapse of the Iraqi currency completely. "

He described the "central bank attempts to implement this project early next year, as a unilateral act is incorrect and unacceptable, because it is the process of replacing the unknown results."

He went on, "We replaced with the currency if there was economic benefit to the country, but after the study found the likelihood that are fighting Paschklat the many against the deletion of zeros and we do not know what Seoul future of the Iraqi economy."

He explained that "the stability of the economy and the Iraqi market is through the activation of income-generating sectors, and encourage the private sector and make the country an attractive environment for the economy and investment and not through the deletion of zeros."

The central bank announced that he intends to replace the current currency another, since it will remove the zeros from the new currency in a move that it says will help raise the value of the Iraqi dinar. Ended

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

NO WAY!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

I agree with you 100% ..........You are absolutely right about everything.

Iraq is about to enter the world stage. And they have no intention of looking half  A$$.

All eyes are on them. And they expect to SHINE and SHINE BIG.   :twocents:

• Upvote 2

It seems like alot of u r under the impression ch 7 is bankruptcy or sonething financial. Its mot its sanctions

oh its financial .. you should read a little about resolution 661 that was just removed last week ..

they now are like they were before resolution 661 .. they are back to resolution 660 now which is ch6 ..

here ,, read this and tell me its not financial ..

Acting under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations,

1. Determines that Iraq so far has failed to comply with paragraph 2 of resolution 660 (1990) and has usurped the authority of the legitimate Government of Kuwait;

2. Decides, as a consequence, to take the following measures to secure compliance of Iraq with paragraph 2 of resolution 660 (1990) and to restore the authority of the legitimate Government of Kuwait;

3. Decides that all States shall prevent:

(a) The import into their territories of all commodities and products originating in Iraq or Kuwait exported therefrom after the date of the present resolution;

(
B)
Any activities by their nationals or in their territories which would promote or are calculated to promote the export or trans-shipment of any commodities or products from Iraq or Kuwait; and any dealings by their nationals or their flag vessels or in their territories in any commodities or products originating in Iraq or Kuwait and exported therefrom after the date of the present resolution, including in particular any transfer of funds to Iraq or Kuwait for the purposes of such activities or dealings;

© The sale or supply by their nationals or from their territories or using their flag vessels of any commodities or products, including weapons or any other military equipment, whether or not originating in their territories but not including supplies intended strictly for medical purposes, and, in humanitarian circumstances, foodstuffs, to any person or body in Iraq or Kuwait or to any person or body for the purposes of any business carried on in or operated from Iraq or Kuwait, and any activities by their nationals or in their territories which promote or are calculated to promote such sale or supply of such commodities or products;

4. Decides that all States shall not make available to the Government of Iraq or to any commercial, industrial or public utility undertaking in Iraq or Kuwait, any funds or any other financial or economic resources and shall prevent their nationals and any persons within their territories from removing from their territories or otherwise making available to that Government or to any such undertaking any such funds or resources and from remitting any other funds to persons or bodies within Iraq or Kuwait, except payments exclusively for strictly medical or humanitarian purposes and, in humanitarian circumstances, foodstuffs;

5. Calls upon all States, including States non-members of the United Nations, to act strictly in accordance with the provisions of the present resolution notwithstanding any contract entered into or licence granted before the date of the present resolution;

6. Decides to establish, in accordance with rule 28 of the provisional rules of procedure of the Security Council, a Committee of the Security Council consisting of all the members of the Council, to undertake the following tasks and to report on its work to the Council with its observations and recommendations:

(a) To examine the reports on the progress of the implementation of the present resolution which will be submitted by the Secretary-General;

(
B)
To seek from all States further information regarding the action taken by them concerning the effective implementation of the provisions laid down in the present resolution;

7. Calls upon all States to co-operate fully with the Committee in the fulfilment of its task, including supplying such information as may be sought by the Committee in pursuance of the present resolution;

8. Requests the Secretary-General to provide all necessary assistance to the Committee and to make the necessary arrangements in the Secretariat for the purpose;

9. Decides that, notwithstanding paragraphs 4 through 8 above, nothing in the present resolution shall prohibit assistance to the legitimate Government of Kuwait, and calls upon all States:

(a) To take appropriate measures to protect assets of the legitimate Government of Kuwait and its agencies;

(
B)
Not to recognize any regime set up by the occupying Power;

10. Requests the Secretary-General to report to the Council on the progress of the implementation of the present resolution, the first report to be submitted within thirty days;

11. Decides to keep this item on its agenda and to continue its efforts to put an early end to the invasion by Iraq.

the biggest part of sanctions is financial

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3