Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Todays Oklahoma Bank Story!

deant69

Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures

It is anticipated that the closed meeting of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 1, 2013, will be held under expedited procedures, as set forth in section 26lb.7 of the Board's Rules Regarding Public Observation of Meetings, at the Board's offices at 20th Street and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. The following items of official Board business are tentatively scheduled to be considered at that meeting.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/boardmeetings/20130701advexp.htm

Review and determination by the Board of Governors of the advance and discount rates to be charged by the Federal Reserve Banks.

BANK STORY

• Upvote 1

Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures

It is anticipated that the closed meeting of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 1, 2013, will be held under expedited procedures, as set forth in section 26lb.7 of the Board's Rules Regarding Public Observation of Meetings, at the Board's offices at 20th Street and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. The following items of official Board business are tentatively scheduled to be considered at that meeting.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/boardmeetings/20130701advexp.htmReview and determination by the Board of Governors of the advance and discount rates to be charged by the Federal Reserve Banks.BANK STORY

Isn't maliki spose to be there tomorrow for a meeting?

i have no idea why maliki would be at the federal reserve meeting to determin our interest rates ,, but hey if they want maliki there ..  i hope he shaves and gets a hair cut first,, they should initiate him  by getting him drunk and shaving half  his mustash off

i have no idea why maliki would be at the federal reserve meeting to determin our interest rates ,, but hey if they want maliki there .. i hope he shaves and gets a hair cut first,, they should initiate him by getting him drunk and shaving half his mustash off

Lol. I didn't mean IN the meeting. I meant in DC FOR a meeting.

Edit: N/M. That was his meeting with McCain. I misread

Edited by staunch

ya i dont know .. maliki should get one of those little kids plastic horses with the metal frame and springs on its legs and he could get dressed up in a cowbot hat with a cap gun and get drunk on his toy horse

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I went to my bank and went up to a machine they had. I stuck in a card and punched a few numbers and money came out Just like beimg in Vegas, I was a winner! That's my bank story and I'm sticking to it!

I went to my bank recently...and they said I did not have that much money in my account...it said my money was gone!! For real...someone stole my card!! That is my bank

story! Sad but true!

Thankfully, I was able to put more back in!

• Upvote 2

I went to my bank recently...and they said I did not have that much money in my account...it said my money was gone!! For real...someone stole my card!! That is my bank

story! Sad but true!

Thankfully, I was able to put more back in!

Wow... sorry to hear that Abby. That is always a "shocker"! :o

It happened to me a few years ago but my credit union covered all my losses... Gosh I love my credit union.  

I for sure hope your bank will do the same for you. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Maggie!

Yes, my heart sank to the floor. Let's just say I watch my purse better now!! Not a happy experience but a valuable lesson before the RV!! :-)

Better to have happened now than after the RV... huh Abby.

Just know it happens to the best of us dear.

After Rv I plan to have several accounts so as to NOT have all my "eggs in one basket".

Good Luck To Us All In Making Wise choices in that regard. :)

• Upvote 1