Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad is preparing to launch fireworks after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII tomorrow

yota691

Baghdad is preparing to launch fireworks after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII tomorrow

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 14:10

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad where]

Baghdad Municipality announced the completion of all preparations for the celebration of the Day of Iraqi sovereignty is completed via the UN Security Council vote on Thursday evening to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, noting that "the celebration will include fireworks and scattering roses."

The statement by the Secretariat of the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the Baghdad Municipality has completed all preparations and provided all the requirements to celebrate the completion, Iraqi sovereignty after the vote the UN Security Council on the evening of Thursday to remove Iraq from Chapter VII after he fulfilled all its international obligations in an important step to restore the role of the regional and international levels. "

She added that "the Municipality of Baghdad celebrations on this occasion include fireworks in the sky of the capital Baghdad and raise ornamental bulletins and Iraqi flags and organizing processions wheeled roving municipal districts roaming the streets and The Panther roses and candy on citizens participation of a number of folk groups."

The Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon recommended in a report to the UN Security Council after Iraq fulfilled all Altazamth towards international resolutions issued against him, remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

Iraq live these days, historic moments, if what came out of international sanctions imposed for more than 23 years, under Chapter VII of the UN Security Council before the impact of the former regime's invasion of Kuwait in 1990.

And consists of Chapter VII of the 13 articles, the longer resolution 678 issued in 1990 calling for the ousting Iraq from Kuwait by force, from the provisions of this chapter, Iraq is still under طائلته, because the survival of several issues pending, such as the remains of Kuwaiti citizens and prisoners of war in Iraq, and Kuwaiti property, including the archives of the Amiri Diwan, the Crown Prince's Court, and the issue of environmental awards and oil, which is not only related to the State of Kuwait, but other Arab countries, companies claim that they do not still have some rights.

It is scheduled to hold a UN Security Council session on Thursday, reviewing the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon report on Iraq's efforts to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and its international obligations and will be on the light of this report vote of the Council on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII and converted to Chapter VI. Ended

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 9

Party like its 1999 , this will open doors to a lot of things, But Im thinking the RV will not come this time around. I had high hopes. Fire Works and your money is still worthless ..So how are they paying there 11 billion ? :shrug:

Now that's what we're talkin' about.... Come On Boyz.... "Git-r-dun"!!!   :D

That is some cool firesworks there Yota!!!   ;) 

Years ago, when my dad was a young man he went to see a fireworks display... they were launching them from a small island just off shore, with the people lining the shore of the lake to watch the show.  One of the rockets malfunctioned after it was lit... it went up...then came straight back down and ignited the whole bunker of fireworks... :blink: ...according to my dad it was "quite a show"... and the guys who were lightin' them ran for their lives... ignoring the boats they headed straight for the water and dove to safety just in time!!!!  :rolleyes: 

Hey Yota.... ya think ya can hook a brother up with a few more plus's in his plus bin??? I've averaged two or three a day to hand out now for several days... just my way of sayin' I really like what I read!!!  :twothumbs: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Baghdad Secretariat announces the termination of its preparations for the observance of the Day "complete Iraqi sovereignty"

26-06-2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNG Add a comment - 

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
Announced that the secretariat of Baghdad, on Wednesday, for an end to all preparations to celebrate "the completion of Iraqi sovereignty" when the UN Security Council vote on Iraq out of Chapter VII, indicating that the celebration will include fireworks and raising leaflets and Iraqi flags. 
The Directorate Relations and Information of the Secretariat in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "cadres of the Secretariat have completed all preparations to celebrate completion of Iraqi sovereignty, when the vote for the UN Security Council on the evening of Thursday to remove Iraq from Chapter VII." 
The Secretariat added that "the Secretariat on this occasion celebrations include fireworks in the sky of the capital and raise ornamental bulletins and Iraqi media, as well as wandering municipal departments processions through the streets of Baghdad, which is based Panther roses and candy on citizens participation of a number of folk groups." 
The Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon recommended in a report submitted to the UN Security Council remove Iraq from Chapter VII, having fulfilled all its obligations to the international resolutions issued against him, where he is expected to vote in the Security Council, on Thursday (June 27 current) , on it. 
As announced by the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Martin Kobler, on June 19, 2013, that Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII later this month. 
Under Chapter VII, which put Iraq under طائلته during the former regime's invasion of Kuwait in 1990, has pushed Iraq to Kuwait about $ 30 billion in compensation for the war out of 41 billion payable upon, to perform paid at the end of 2015. Baghdad now are paid 5% of its oil and gas revenues to the Fund of the United Nations that the payment of compensation.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D106001&usg=ALkJrhjWsevt4jLkvrsRO8C3NRmjD5IN5Q#axzz2XEEHHRXt

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 1

Hopefully Iraqi fireworks come without casualties.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

That depends on if they get ahold of the "BV" before they light the fireworks Shab's!!!  Gotta learn to drink and light fireworks responsibly thar folks!!!  :unsure:   ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

As much as anyone else,I would LOVE for the new rate to come out.

my prediction though is that this week will come and go,next month will come and go,next year will come and go,and we'll be no richer than we are now and no rv/rd because they can still operate under a low dinar rate like Vietnam does and other countries. Release from CH7 does not guarantee an rv. 

wish I could get as excited as others are,but having been let down too many times has knocked off my rose colored glasses and given me a dose of reality.

no negs please--just expressing my perspective.....

• Upvote 3

As much as anyone else,I would LOVE for the new rate to come out.

my prediction though is that this week will come and go,next month will come and go,next year will come and go,and we'll be no richer than we are now and no rv/rd because they can still operate under a low dinar rate like Vietnam does and other countries. Release from CH7 does not guarantee an rv.

wish I could get as excited as others are,but having been let down too many times has knocked off my rose colored glasses and given me a dose of reality.

no negs please--just expressing my perspective.....

I would say your being realistic ...