Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 06/13/2013

yota691

What is strange of late is the CBI in Arabic has all the up to date announcements, the minute you select from the top “English” the latest announcement update is October 5th 2012.

Its like they are trying to inform the population that can understand Arabic yet hide this from the rest of the world…..any ones input would be appreciated????

I have included 2 links to show what I mean, Announcements on the first link is middle column, second row

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home〈=ar

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home〈=en

• Upvote 2

I forwarded this to a friend. He has a friend of a friend of a friend w ho has a friend, who can read Arabic. Thanks Yota!

Thanks gregp...I'm hoping this is about going Internationally Traded....Bank to Bank anywhere.... :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 3

Approve the transfer of the amounts of compensation from the state for residents abroad

2013-06-13

ksjjdhhhdhjdjfjkkslslkdjjdasw2343.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Central Bank announced its approval of conversion of the amounts of compensation from the state for residents abroad, and obtaining judicial decisions are final.
The bank said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: Based on the decision of the Board of Directors, it was decided to be a transfer of funds in foreign currency for citizens living abroad who have set up permanent and not temporary.
The bank said: will transfer funds under the support of the competent authorities issued in their favor judicial decisions are final compensation from the state by banks approved by the Central Bank of Iraq selling price for private banks. / End / / 22 
Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Interesting.

So you are an Iraqi citizen (resident) living abroad permanently, (not temporary) the state compensation funds to that person can now be transferred in a foreign currency (not Dinar) by banks approved by the CBI. Sounds like something for the "rich and famous".

How can you be a "resident" and permanently live abroad? Wouldn't that make you a non-resident?

WM13

• Upvote 1

Interesting.

So you are an Iraqi citizen (resident) living abroad permanently, (not temporary) the state compensation funds to that person can now be transferred in a foreign currency (not Dinar) by banks approved by the CBI. Sounds like something for the "rich and famous".

How can you be a "resident" and permanently live abroad? Wouldn't that make you a non-resident?

WM13

could resident be citizen..? 

Interesting.

WM13

waterman13 you have folks all over the world that are from Iraq...which are non-resident, but  they are still entitled to the distribution of the country wealth...These monies will be distributed to them as well...

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota. This article is very promising. This is final and immediate. We are very close to hitting the jackpot.

Here is my friends interpretation.

A meeting On may 2nd 2013 resulted in agreement to transfer of money in foreign currency like dollars or such to Iraqi citizens with permanent residency...

overseas providing that they have proof they are a permanent resident or citizen of a foreign country and money exchange will be at private banks price

and only approved banks that deal with Iraqi central bank!

• Upvote 7

Thanks Yota. This article is very promising. This is final and immediate. We are very close to hitting the jackpot. Here is my friends interpretation.

A meeting On may 2nd 2013 resulted in agreement to transfer of money in foreign currency like dollars or such to Iraqi citizens with permanent residency...

overseas providing that they have proof they are a permanent resident or citizen of a foreign country and money exchange will be at private banks price

and only approved banks that deal with Iraqi central bank!

Thanks gregp more proof...IQD will only be dealt by only approved Exchange Outlets an Approved Banks..lol...
  • Upvote 1

We are about to see our "Suddenly" we have all been waiting on for so long!! Its just about time to pull into the station, and get off this ride!!! Finally!! God Bless each of you!!

Amen, can I get a witness...... :angel:  ooooooohhhhhhhh yyyyyaaaaaa!

SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Amen, can I get a witness...... :angel:  ooooooohhhhhhhh yyyyyaaaaaa!

SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Big AMEN as well!!!! and thennnnn, I think I'm feeling faint with all the great news.  Thanks Yota

MSN-Emoticon-098.gif                                                                                                                   

• Upvote 2

Me too. This would be huge news, if it is so.

Yes this would be huge. I read articles a few months ago and it sounded like the banks weren't ready. I felt like they would have to have the ability to do international business with the influx of international business coming to Iraq. If this is what this is about it will ease my mind, we may be closer than I thought we were, not that I have all of the answers.
  • Upvote 1

im not sure what to make of this ....its like if i was iraqi and my brother moved to jordan and i was sending him money  i could send him jordan dinars ..or what ever currency through money transfers at certain banks ,,as if certain banks may be using forex exchange  software  to do these exchanges.. which is good as long as they can do this too in reverse ..and they can send dinar to say an oil worker ..or contractor whos living and working in iraq ..like if a contractor has his funds sent to his  account at home auto deposit .. then decides to buy something iniraq .. can they send dinars digital of course ....i hope they get on board with forex exchange