Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 RD is going on right now

JMULS31

5-30-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 next is the RV (still IN COUNTRY), taking away the the 3 zeros, making 1 IQD = 1 USD; again, they are in RD right now in Iraq which will lead to RI then RV at which point they are international status, and the value is 1:1 globally, then outside it will be driven up by world investments in Iraq and many other powerful factors. Now, step outside of Iraq – the value may be 1:1 but the MARKET will drive the exchange rate higher; we saw this with Kuwait in 1990 – 1999; in Frank’s opinion, the rate will come out at 1:1 but outside of Iraq, the market will likely drive up the rate.

5-30-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 [via BulldogFord65] There is an opinion going around that keeps popping up, and it needs to be dispelled once and for all: the idea of “tiers” or more than one rate. The truth is an RD (redenomination) is going on inside of Iraq right now; this is required for the next phase which is to move the rate to match the currency it is pegged to, the US$ -- the value of the IQD is being moved to 1000 IQD:1 US$ -- this is the RI (reinstatement) of the value of their currency IN COUNTRY IN IRAQ.

• Upvote 5

the rate will come out at 1:1 but outside of Iraq, the market will likely drive up the rate.

End Quote
 So according to this and talking hypothetically ( so far).. In layman's terms. ...If I was to take my 25,000 Iraqi Dinar note(s) to the bank... Would I get 25 or 25,000 dollars per each Dinar note? It'd be slightly different, you know.
Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

1000 IQD:1 US this rate change is NOT going to get me excited.

A slight increase in heart rate due to the simple change in numbers but excitement - Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 to 1 and we are talking jump around the house excitement! :)

XE Currency has it: 1 USD = 1,148.02 IQD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We are SO-O-O-o-o close that those silly 27 banks who TODAY didn't know that Frank said the RI is HERE at 1:1! Instead those silly 27 International Banks DUMPED this very day the largest amount of toilet paper in almost 2-years!

Can't these silly International Banks EVER get their "act" together and start listening to FRANKIE and Oakie?

What in the word do 27 International Currency BANKS know compared to a former short-order cook at a mexican restaurant who owns an old blue couch and an oil field hand from Oklahoma with a 3rd Grade vocabulary?

SILLY banks!

• Upvote 4

My boots on the ground(co-workers)says nothing has changed as of  30 May,1800 hours Baghdad.

Iraqis are waiting on a so called surprise secret CBI move sometime in early June. It may just be a few pips of exchange rate to quiet & appease the Iraqis.