Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Has Been Hit By A Tornado !

DinarThug

its a classic case of weaving a 1000 tales that its happened and not a one has any truth...after awhile you lose credibility...as for the cyclone he supposedly was in, if its true i hope he is safe. if he keeps making things up with no truth i hope he eventually learns his lesson that lying is wrong...

• Upvote 1

If I misread or misunderstood anyone's implications last night I apologize - it seems from the comments that many feel I did -  but from my perception it seemed to me that folks were being  a bit insensitive to the fact of  him being hit by a storm - and using the opportunity to make fun of him -   Making fun of his intel - predictions etc is one thing but  to kick him when he is down seemed insensitive to me -  Again I  apologize to everyone

I just received this email and will pass it  on -  I guess it could be  considered rumor here and each can decide for themselves -   I do not have a news  link - wish I did - I have looked but do not know the exact town - not sure   if considered a bad storm or a real tornado - Have a good day -

PER THE REQUEST TO POST FROM OKIEOILMAN By DebTarHeelGirl

I just talked to Okie, he said to post so you guys could know exactly what happened last night.  A SUDDEN storm came up in his area of Oklahoma Monday evening early - severe winds and hail blew all his windows out on the south side of his home - his double pained storm windows were shattered through by hail and tree limbs lasting about 10 minutes straight, glass is everywhere.

Tree limbs and hail were found thrown 30 feet across the inside of his home coming through the windows.  His roof has severe damage on the south side and the hail and wind has ripped off the fascia of the brick.  He said by the grace of God he is OK but its a royal mess around there.

As Okie was trying to go and unplug his computer and move it away from the windows, a tree limb blew through a window in his office and came through so fast it hit Okie so hard he has a bad gash in his leg.  He said it has been looked at and he will be OK.  The TV station reported winds were clocked at 97 MPH as the storm came up suddenly.

He made a call to the Insurance Company and an adjuster is expected tomorrow.  His electricity is back on. He did have help boarding up his windows for protection, but worse thing is now, they are expecting more of these type sudden storms over the next three days in his area.

Okie has lost his PC as it got "fried" and drenched before he could get to that area of the room due to that tree limb knocking him down to the floor - he is very disappointed he lost his PC but is so grateful that he and his dogs are OK.  He states do not worry, when he gets the call from Wells Fargo to post the Final Graduation Post, he has a way to get to the nearest PC worked out until he can get a new one first.

He thanks you for your concerns, prayers and thoughts and asks to please pray = NO MORE STORMS WITH NO MORE DAMAGE IN OKLAHOMA OR ANYWHERE.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sorry Uneek if I responded in a insensitive way,  this post being placed in the "rumor section,"  well who's to tell if it was a rumor or not.  Didn't realize how serious the storms were and I'm sure many were affected by it, that's why I sent prayers in their direction. 

As far as Oakie, his reputation is not a clean slate in my opinion, but wish him the best either way.  :peace:

May 27, 2013; 9:36 AM ET Five-day Weather Forecast for Oklahoma City, OK ... 
Another round of powerful thunderstorms will threaten Memorial Day plans

ACCUWEATHER FORECAST

Also, scrolling at the top of weather page: Don't invest in the Dinar!

• Downvote 1

so after hundreds of false rumors that left thousands of followers hanging with no explanations whatsoever, folks should all of a sudden believe this post? Do you even know if this character even exists? has anyone ever met the infamous Okie?

I heard his voice once on a CC back in 2010.  :D

UNEEK, I think maybe you jumped on them a bit much. Most of them started their conversations stating that they hoped the best to all in these storms. I'm not sure why you got so upset, I didn't see them getting out of hand this time.

r2

I have to agree with you as well R2..!!! :peace:

Ah, geez! ANOTHER delay in the ol RV. Heard Maliki was just about to press the button, got word about the disaster that had befallen Oakie and said, "Well, we gotta put this on hold till our man is back on his feet..."

Seriously, hope no one was hurt and for all to have their lives back as before.....Peace

I could lend him one of my computers if it will help the RV any faster :lol: ....or...he could just run down to Best Buy and pick up another one for $300 with all that money he makes from pumping. :P

I just received this email and will pass it  on -  I guess it could be  considered rumor here and each can decide for themselves -   I do not have a news  link - wish I did - I have looked but do not know the exact town - not sure   if considered a bad storm or a real tornado - Have a good day -

WOW....you really are a "woman in the know"...if you are receiving personal emails about Okie. :rolleyes:  Wish I had that kind of "Intel"... ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I wish all the people in OK a safe and speedy recovery both physically, mentally and spiritually.  I'm sure there are thousands of people who are affected by this and Okie is just one of many.  How about the "Intel" give us some well wishes for all those folks instead of just one man. What about the children and the homeless? :huh:  :praying: I'm sure they lost more than their computer.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Not an Okie fan, but I live in Kansas and there was a huge storm that hit Oklahoma yesterday. If there is an Okie I hope he and his family are ok, but who knows where in Oklahhoma he lives.

I think we all want everybody in Oklahoma to be safe... Which includes him ( Okie) as well.

Not an Okie fan, but I live in Kansas and there was a huge storm that hit Oklahoma yesterday. If there is an Okie I hope he and his family are ok, but who knows where in Oklahhoma he lives.

A Search Of The Internet Shows That He Has Lived In The Small Towns Of Canute And Burns Flat Which Are Located Just South Of Interstate 40 In West Central Oklahoma Between Elk City And Clinton.

U Can Even Find The Exact Address With Map Quest Photos As Well.

Lonnie Freels was born in 1941. Lonnie currently lives in Canute, Oklahoma. Before that, he lived in Burns Flat, OK from 1995 to 2011. Before that, he lived in Canute, OK from 2011 to 2012.

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

This storm happened this evening -  just hours ago - believe it  or not it is your right - and Yes he does exist and I know someone personally that knows him personally and visited him in the hospital  a yr or so back -    Good night!

............I know a banker that met him.......!

• Upvote 1

This information is not rumor -- and it is NOT funny - a  tree limb went through a window in his house - all the windows were blown out and crushed  the south side  of his house  - How can you people be so cruel to make fun of a situation like this?

I understand disagreeing with his intel   but making fun or light of  a devastation such as this is just cruel -  I think some of  you folks are just  cold hearted and mean -

He also lost power and his computer was destroyed - maybe that will make some of you happy!

This is true, I felt really bad for him.If anyone has ever gone through something like this you know how hard it is to recover from it. At first I thought it was a joke but it turned out to be true. And he's an older person not someone young that

bounces right back up.  So I for one wish him well.

• Upvote 2

This is true, I felt really bad for him.If anyone has ever gone through something like this you know how hard it is to recover from it. At first I thought it was a joke but it turned out to be true. And he's an older person not someone young that

bounces right back up.  So I for one wish him well.

I wish him well and am thankful he is alright.  I am also thankful he has no internet connection to spread any more pumper lies at the present time.

• Upvote 1