Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Has Been Hit By A Tornado !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On The Weather Channel !

[Papa Bear] News out of Oklahoma this afternoon is that Okie has been hit by a tornado. It blew out all the windows in his homes and he has a lot of limbs down and damagel

[candy] is Okie OK?

[Papa Bear] He is ok and folks have come in to board up all the windows for him. He is very shook

[burk50] Praise God Okie is safe!

[gourmetgirl] Thank God, he wasn't hurt!

[Papa Bear] He is ok but was asked to tell everyone what’s going on. Keep those prayers going folks this next week is suppose to be a rough week for many

[Papa Bear] He has let Sambo and a couple of others know. FOLKS he is ok. Wants all to know and cover all Dinar land with that. He is ok

[Papa Bear] He Used the word cyclone can anyone tell me the difference

[Maryrose] Papa Bear cyclone is the name in the southern hemisphere, tornado in the northern hemisphere

[kuu] Just for information...A cyclone is any low pressure center circular wind....Tornados, hurricanes, typhoons are all cyclones.

[Papa Bear] PUT HIM IN OUR PRAYERS

[Papa Bear] After losing Poof and now this its getting the Bear GROWLING AGAIN

[WCW] [..sambo] ok i just got off the phone with okie - okie is fine and his words "we had a cyclone come thru and still closing up windows - all structures are ok" - he will call later

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie has houses...and ships at sea!?!...he must be making a lot of money with his finely tuned "pumping skills"! LOL! All joking aside...my prayers go out to all those in Oklahoma... I hope none of our members here were affected! God Bless!

• Upvote 2

Okie has houses...and ships at sea!?!...he must be making a lot of money with his finely tuned "pumping skills"! LOL! All joking aside...my prayers go out to all those in Oklahoma... I hope none of our members here were affected! God Bless!

Don't forget his private jet. lol.

• Upvote 1

This information is not rumor -- and it is NOT funny - a  tree limb went through a window in his house - all the windows were blown out and crushed  the south side  of his house  - How can you people be so cruel to make fun of a situation like this?

I understand disagreeing with his intel   but making fun or light of  a devastation such as this is just cruel -  I think some of  you folks are just  cold hearted and mean -

He also lost power and his computer was destroyed - maybe that will make some of you happy!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Uneek we hear about this 7 days after the tornado? with all the tech in the world today I can't figure why it took that long to hear about this. Believe me I don't want to see this happen to people and hope all get back on their feet soon. I think of the little boy who cried wolf when I see Okie and anything to far out there.

Edited by dinarmite
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This information is not rumor -- and it is NOT funny - a  tree limb went through a window in his house - all the windows were blown out and crushed  the south side  of his house  - How can you people be so cruel to make fun of a situation like this?

I understand disagreeing with his intel   but making fun or light of  a devastation such as this is just cruel -  I think some of  you folks are just  cold hearted and mean -

He also lost power and his computer was destroyed - maybe that will make some of you happy!

so after hundreds of false rumors that left thousands of followers hanging with no explanations whatsoever, folks should all of a sudden believe this post? Do you even know if this character even exists? has anyone ever met the infamous Okie?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This storm happened this evening -  just hours ago - believe it  or not it is your right - and Yes he does exist and I know someone personally that knows him personally and visited him in the hospital  a yr or so back -    Good night!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Houses + Ships = Houseboat,  "pumping skills" = He pumps gas at the Marina,

God Bless all those in Oklahoma hit by these Twisters. They really do sound like a whole freight train coming right at you. Been thru several at Fort Hood, Tx while in the field during armored warfare training in the Abrams. Found a gully and waited it out. The twister came so close to our platoon it rocked the tanks . . . 68 tonnes. What power.

• Upvote 1

UNEEK, I think maybe you jumped on them a bit much. Most of them started their conversations stating that they hoped the best to all in these storms. I'm not sure why you got so upset, I didn't see them getting out of hand this time. The reaction that any post with Okies name in it usually goes to humor and this was/is no exception.

I'm sorry you took this so badly,

r2

• Upvote 2

Ah, geez! ANOTHER delay in the ol RV. Heard Maliki was just about to press the button, got word about the disaster that had befallen Oakie and said, "Well, we gotta put this on hold till our man is back on his feet..."

Seriously, hope no one was hurt and for all to have their lives back as before.....Peace

• Upvote 3

UNEEK, I think maybe you jumped on them a bit much. Most of them started their conversations stating that they hoped the best to all in these storms. I'm not sure why you got so upset, I didn't see them getting out of hand this time.

r2

Yep ! ;)

CNN. Available In Closed Captioning And In Pantomime !

Thug Note: After The Posting Of The Chat From Late April Is A Copy Of The Article Being Discussed.

[bondLady] as far as okies intel i dont go along or approve of the majority of it

[bondLady] but about 3 months ago

[bondLady] when he was saying so many different things and calling the rv done

[bondLady] i decided to investigate him just to see if he was who he claims to be and what type of man he was

[campdav] WOWZA

[bondLady] i didnt really tell any 1 much about me doing this

[bondLady] like i said i may not agree with his intel but as a man i did a pretty through search of him

[lightingcslt] BondLady you on okies butt? lol

[bondLady] ill tell u all a small bit of what i found out

[helend] lightingcslt shhh let her tell LOL

[Antar7] yeeeaaa

[bondLady] per any criminal activity there is none outside of a speeding ticket which he paid

[bondLady] per his oil field back ground thats all true too

[bondLady] he owned his own drilling company

[bondLady] and he contracted for other big oil names which i wont name

[bondLady] as far as his military back ground goes

[bondLady] thats all true too he was even wrote up in a oklahoma paper as basically a hero

[bondLady] he in 1991 created a device

[bondLady] that would find the mines that saddam put out all over the place

[bondLady] he didnt ask for money for this device

[helend] BondLady wow!

[campdav] Incredible

[bondLady] he felt according to this 1991 article that it was his patriotic duty

[Antar7] GO OKIE

[bondLady] and ask the defencne department get the contract an not some high powered company that would have got it at a huge price to the tax payers

[bondLady] i wont show the whole article as it has his full name in it

[bondLady] i will show u a few pieces of it tho

[bondLady] Oklahoman Lends Idea to Detonate Mines

[caveman] is his real name lonnie richards

[bondLady] Saddam Hussein ‘s plans to cripple an American and allied ground offensive with land mines could be foiled in part by an Oklahoman’s inventive mind. XXXXXX XXXXXX is not asking the United States for any money for his idea but does not want the military to award a high-dollar contract to a defense firm to manufacture his mine-buster. Freels said Tuesday he feels it is his patriotic duty to give

[bondLady] this was a portion of a article take in out of a very established oklahoma newspaper

[bondLady] im not sayin any thing other than i did do a investigation on okie

[bondLady] an what i found in his past wasnt any thing bad

[helend] BondLady he sounds like a good american

[bondLady] i cant speak for his intel imo it kinda reeked or it was never proved right

[bondLady] im not defending any thing or any one

[bondLady] im just giving u all facts about what i learned

[bondLady] thats all i have to say about that

[lightingcslt] BondLady thank god you dont go into mine then lol

[campdav] BondLady Thank you and court adjourned

[bullymomma] as okie would say nuff said

[bondLady] now lets not let the okie drama affect us any more in our course to get to the bottom of our investment

[bondLady] deal?

[campdav] Deal nuff said

[bondLady] one last thing

[bondLady] okies name is not lonnie richards

[bondLady] i can promise u that

[bondLady] its totally not his name

[campdav] omg

[campdav] What can this goofy net do wow

[bondLady] if i showed the whole article u would see his name

[Antar7] BondLady thanks

[player46] GM all... BondLady sounds like a real stand up guy..

[bondLady] an im not about to damage some 1s security by doin that

[lightingcslt] BondLady i admire that

[bondLady] but once again okie is not lrichards doesnt even start with a R

==================================================================

Wednesday, February 20, 1991

Oklahoman Lends Idea to Detonate Mines

Michael McNutt

CANUTE - Saddam Hussein's plans to cripple an American and allied ground offensive with land mines could be foiled in part by an Oklahoman's inventive mind.

Lonnie Freels is not asking the United States for any money for his idea but does not want the military to award a high-dollar contract to a defense firm to manufacture his mine-buster.

Freels said Tuesday he feels it is his patriotic duty to give the government his idea to no cost, saying the only thanks he needs is knowing that his invention saved the lives of American soldiers.

"There's going to be a lot of our soldiers come home and walk home and not come home in body bags over this," he said. "The Lord inspired me with this idea and I wanted to pass it on."

Freels, 49, who says he is an inventor by trade, has received a letter from the Army's Department of Counter-Mine Research thanking him for his idea and a telephone call saying it works.

"Their terminology was, "The initial tests were successful," he said.

He said he received another thrill this week when he saw footage on CNN of American soldiers practicing with a form of his invention.

Watching news coverage of Operation Desert Storm on CNN prompted Freels to think of an effective, efficient and cheap way to detonate thousands of land mines believed placed in Iraq and Kuwait by Iraqi troops, he said.

"I knew how much fear is evoked in a man when he has to walk through a mine field," said Freels, who served in the U.S. Army Reserve in 1960. "You never know if your step's going to be your last."

Wednesday, February 20, 1991 Freels watched reports of tanks using rocket-launched hoses filled with high explosives designed to detonate mines ahead of the tank. He said reports indicated it would take 10 minutes, using that technique, to clear a 200-foot long strip.

Freels came up with a speedier process, and a more economical method, using discarded truck tires and scrap iron.

His idea calls for a roller-plow-type device attached to the front of a tank. Discarded military truck tires would be hung on the huge roller.

The impact of the tires hitting the earth would cause enough concussion to trip both shallow and deeper-dug mines, he said, and the plow would clear away debris.

A clear pathway could be made in the time it takes a tank to travel, Freels said.

"As just as fast as you want to run it will activate those mines and not hurt the tank," he said.

"Rather than put on a bunch of expensive stuff that's being blown up you just hang some more old, used tires on there and start thumping away again."

BIOG: NAME:

Archive ID: 457736

This information is not rumor -- and it is NOT funny - a tree limb went through a window in his house - all the windows were blown out and crushed the south side of his house - How can you people be so cruel to make fun of a situation like this?

I understand disagreeing with his intel but making fun or light of a devastation such as this is just cruel - I think some of you folks are just cold hearted and mean -

so after hundreds of false rumors that left thousands of followers hanging with no explanations whatsoever, folks should all of a sudden believe this post? Do you even know if this character even exists? has anyone ever met the infamous Okie?

This storm happened this evening - just hours ago - believe it or not it is your right - and Yes he does exist and I know someone personally that knows him personally and visited him in the hospital a yr or so back - Good night!

We Deal In Facts Here On DV - While Ur Emotion And Passion Are Apreciated - The Rest Of Us Who Have Been Here For Longer Than A Cup Of Coffee Are Intrisically Aware Of Okie And His Minions Weekly Soap Opera Of Manipulative Extravagances Which Have Duped Numerous People Out Of Hard Earned Money ! <_<

So Save Us From Ur Sanctimonious Tone - Which U Infer That U Have The Facts To Back Up - Yet U Don't Even Offer Up A Scintilla Of Proof That What Ur Trying To Pontificate Is True ! :blink:

- CNN

B)B)B)

• Upvote 9

We Deal In Facts Here On DV - While Ur Emotion And Passion Are Apreciated - The Rest Of Us Who Have Been Here For Longer Than A Cup Of Coffee Are Intrisically Aware Of Okie And His Minions Weekly Soap Opera Of Manipulative Extravagances Which Have Duped Numerous People Out Of Hard Earned Money ! <_<

So Save Us From Ur Sanctimonious Tone - Which U Infer That U Have The Facts To Back Up - Yet U Don't Even Offer Up A Scintilla Of Proof That What Ur Trying To Pontificate Is True ! :blink:

- CNN

B) B) B)

In a nutshell - well said.  Thanks Thug.  I agree with you.   I don't care what good he may or may not have done years ago....it is simply not relevant. 

• Upvote 2