Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife in The Know last post? LMAO

JMULS31

Just like a wife.........thinks she knows everything.   <_<  Now....make me a sammich.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

I hope her rolling pin is made of foam!

funny stuff shabbs!

you forgot the famed swat on the ask after you told her!

that gets them moving faster!

You do know that wife in the know is

okie's secretary I did a sneaky!thats why her intel is so perfect.

dang it I lost my breakfast.

Now I can go read some real intel by POOPY3

his knowledge of the RV helps me make brownies.

• Upvote 2

5-22-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know This will be my very last post. I just want to share with you that all tier 1 & tier 2 dinar holders have received their appropriate exchange amounts as of 3:00 pm central time today. This means that the Central Bank of Iraq will now release the new rate of 3.42 (most likely tomorrow sometime).

I thought she said she cashed out over a month ago. Lmao

OOP's

Oh I forgot....

We are thursday again.

And tomorrow is friday and Iraq is closed..

So surely something will happen and tomorrow will be changed for soon....

"Iraq is closed.." This is true, but it is a funny way of saying it. Thanks for the laugh. :)

5-22-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know This will be my very last post. I just want to share with you that all tier 1 & tier 2 dinar holders have received their appropriate exchange amounts as of 3:00 pm central time today. This means that the Central Bank of Iraq will now release the new rate of 3.42 (most likely tomorrow sometime).

I thought she said she cashed out over a month ago. Lmao

WTF, one of these days I hope one of these Guru's are right. 9 yrs holding, 9 yrs of BS.!

Uneek information.   :eyebrows:

She "knows" that spreading lies pays well. Kick backs from dinar dealers and click ad money.

Even people with multiple personalities have to make a living ya "know"  :lol:

You can bet 75% of all those replies are written by someone at re caps and are not even real.

The whole re caps site is a rumor mill to generate click ad revenue. They have full time paid employees there who do nothing but post rumors 24/7.

I bet the feds are all over them and they have no clue. 

Nothing Unique here.....same ole same ole..

Just like a wife.........thinks she knows everything.   <_<  Now....make me a sammich.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

Ham and cheese or do you want tuna?

How do you know they are getting kickbacks from dinar dealers?  

He knows Ziggy... ^_^;)

When she does come back (and she will) we have to stop her and say, No No you promised, now you go back and keep your word.

She will come back as a man...

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 2

The first give away that this person is fake, is that a woman living in this era would rarely refer to herself as "wife in the know"...would we ever see a man putting himself forward as "hubby in the know"?  NO.   "Mother in the know", "Grandmother in the know"...maybe..but not wife. LMAO.

• Upvote 1

The first give away that this person is fake, is that a woman living in this era would rarely refer to herself as "wife in the know"...would we ever see a man putting himself forward as "hubby in the know"?  NO.   "Mother in the know", "Grandmother in the know"...maybe..but not wife. LMAO.

Probably so... Even though I'm sure  there are still women who feel  that being a wife has been their major accomplishment in life...

I'm not judging.. Just stating. If  an individual feels that way  we must respect it.

Edited by umbertino