Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

vic406 Bank Story from I4U - 5/19/2013

ronscarpa

[vic406] OK guys I have held back but I do have a positive story for you all. By the way I know its true because it involved me! My niece asked me to give her a ride to the bank to deposit her check ,college kid which I did.

As she was signing it the teller noticed a 25k note in her wallet and asked if she
Had more and replied "Yes,  why are you exchanging ? "

"I think so?  write down how much you have I will ask the branch manager." After a couple minutes she was told they would be glad to do that but the rate is constantly changing so go get them all and whatever the rate is when you get back that is what we Will give you. 

So I drove like a nut and got her back, the teller started to help her after a little bit she replied... "funny,  I'm not seeing it here?" 

The teller next to her was watching and tapped her shoulder and said "don't you remember the meeting the other ?  we're not exchanging just yet?"

She replied "That's right."  The bottom line was the manager was able to view a moving rate from his screen, and they have had meetings about it so at least it tells me we are looking good. I hope this helps.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

So the bank teller looked inside her wallet and took it upon herself to offer an exchange. Then she asked the manager who had you go get all your dinar just so they could tell you they weren't exchanging it yet. You never asked the rate before running home? What if it was less then you payed? Did Okie help you with this story?

• Upvote 4

[vic406] OK guys I have held back but I do have a positive story for you all. By the way I know its true because it involved me! My niece asked me to give her a ride to the bank to deposit her check ,college kid which I did.

As she was signing it the teller noticed a 25k note in her wallet and asked if she

Had more and replied "Yes,  why are you exchanging ? "

"I think so?  write down how much you have I will ask the branch manager." After a couple minutes she was told they would be glad to do that but the rate is constantly changing so go get them all and whatever the rate is when you get back that is what we Will give you. 

So I drove like a nut and got her back, the teller started to help her after a little bit she replied... "funny,  I'm not seeing it here?" 

The teller next to her was watching and tapped her shoulder and said "don't you remember the meeting the other ?  we're not exchanging just yet?"

She replied "That's right."  The bottom line was the manager was able to view a moving rate from his screen, and they have had meetings about it so at least it tells me we are looking good. I hope this helps.

more pumper blather....these bank stories are not even creative...the same spew regurgitated

• Upvote 7

Let me debunk this right now. Nobody should have any hope in this story being true, stories like this have been floating around for years. If the bank had a meeting with all the tellers and I am assuming they had this meeting at all the bank branches and informed the all of tellers, loan agents, managers etc... that there was this foreign currency (iqd) that was going to increase tremendously in value in the next few days, but keep it hush-hush. Do not tell the customers. Its our little secret. There will be hundreds of people every hour at the bank lining up with this currency cashing it in for thousands, even millions of dollars.

Does anybody think the bank tellers would not be buying any? Of course they would. They have this inside information and they are not going to use it to get rich? The bank tellers would leave their top secret meeting and drive to the nearest dinar dealer and invest. Why would they want to cash in dinar and make people millionaires while they still work for a living?

• Upvote 3

Yeah. But I think I will make my next bank visit with a very visible crumpled 25K note in my shirt pocket ,just to check!

if you really want to check .... hand them a bunch of bills with a dinar bill in the middle ...... you'll know when they find it and I can say with almost 99% certainty they wont know what it is when they do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rumor section should just be banned altogether since it's become nothing more than a front for unverifiable stories or lies. I guess some people need this stuff to stay hopeful though, so to each his/her own.   

• Upvote 3