Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-19-13 SWFloridaGuy: Okie Oil Man, first of all I commend you on your service to your country and appreciate anyone who donates their time to this investment we all have a legitimate interestedness, considering we've invested heavily both financially and emotionally.

However, I feel you are doing a great disservice to your fellow countrymen (and ships at sea) by making promising void of any avowal when clearly your said predictions (year after year), are void of any attestation. 

I understand that newbies and your cult following greatly appreciate the positive daily predictions but what you may fail to realize is that many have suffered extreme economic setbacks solely due to your predictions of predestined archetype philosophical sodality.

I am a Christian myself, which is why the guru/prophet connection that claims God is are sugar daddy who owes us a blessing from resulting from a country we invaded under false pretenses for oil and greed deeply offend me. 

I'm also an air force brat so I fully support the military and all they have sacrificed for this country.  Here's my friendly offer to you if you're up to the challenge:  I would like to have a civil debate regarding all issue related to Iraq political future and potential for an expeditious economic recovery, considering you maintain an in-country revaluation has already occurred.

Unfortunately, quite a few of my friends are groupies of yours and have either been evicted from their apartments or behind on car payments despite my advice to the contrary. However, we do have one thing in common and that is Iraq has a very promising future.The IMF projects Iraq’s GDP will grow by nine percent in 2013.

As a result of its increased ability to sell oil post-sanctions, the public sector has expanded, and salaries of public sector workers have increased significantly, giving rise to a strengthened middle class. Iraq is now the second-largest producer of crude oil and has the fifth-largest proven crude oil reserves in the world.

With an expected annual growth of 9.4 percent through 2016, Iraq has the region’s fastest growing economy, according to the government.Iraq’s recent economic growth (“real GDP” adjusted for inflation) has been more modest than nominal GDP growth. The economy grew by an average of 6.5 percent per year, even during the worst years of violence.

Macroeconomic growth has not translated into commensurate improvements in people’s well-being. Iraq remains dependent upon imports and the oil sector has failed to produce many jobs. The sector represented about half of Iraqi GDP in the 2000s, but employed less than one percent of the economically active.

The accelerated development of Iraqi oil fields is just beginning. The main potential is in two regions: in southern Iraq in the Basra Governorate and in northern Iraq - in the Kurdish region and in the border areas between Kurdistan and the Arab part of Iraq.

The growth in production in recent years came almost entirely from the southern fields, which contributed about three fourths of total Iraqi oil production in 2012. The development of the northern fields remains stagnant due to political disputes between the Kurdish Regional Government and the central Iraqi government in Baghdad.

According to a recent forecast published by the International Energy Agency (IEA), the continued development of the southern fields is predicted to double Iraq’s oil production by 2020, In fact, the total scope of contracts signed with international oil companies reflects a fivefold increase in Iraqi oil production, to about fifteen mb/d during the next decade (until2030).

The Inspector General sat down with Dr. Abdul Turki al-Sae’ed, the Acting Governor of the CBI and President of the Board of Supreme Audit. Who's said we expect the growth rate during this year to exceed 9%. I believe that private investment will solve the problem of unemployment to a great extent, whether from local or foreign investment. Public sector investment chiefly goes into the large infrastructure reconstruction sectors.

This kind of investment creates job opportunities only when it is ongoing. Just a small percentage, for example, goes to training of doctors and new hospitals, or training of teachers and professors and new schools.We are trying to encourage foreign investment in these areas. As you know, foreign oil investment has been the priority.

We hope that the security situation and the stability in the region will permit more new investment.

The main task of the bank right now is to extend immunity protection provided to the Development Fund for Iraq. If we get the immunity, everything else will be less risky.

We are trying to create a real private banking sector. We are actually building the training center at the bank, and we are trying to link all the banking sectors into an electronic network. We hope that we are going to attract some expertise to the bank’s training center.

This year the main two challenges for us are banking supervision and the anti money-laundering campaign. And these are the two subjects on which we are focusing now.I apologize for straying for the purpose of this post.  Okie Oil Man, I would consider it an honor to compare notes with you (void of vague analogies of 747s, manna & pregnant women), sorry but that's just not my bag of tea.

However, considering your immense following and years for experience in this field, I feel a constructive debate would be mutually beneficial.  Over the years working for eccentric individuals in Hollywood I've developed an understanding and the ability to  handle unreasonable personalities. In fact my own sister has a background in psychology and unique expertise in personality disorders. She helped me to see that I was usually dealing with disordered individuals, and that I was making classic mistakes in trying to make the relationships work.

Despite these unconfirmed diagnosis consisting of borderline, antisocial or narcissistic PD in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, I realize that only after having met you in person and having spent a lot of time with you possibly I will I truly be able to diagnose your mental health and give you my personal approbation as a "tickle God's toes guru worthy of such a loyal flock."

I Look forward to this debate and sharing of ideals with great anticipation and will await your patiently await your reply. Reach me at  SWFloridayGuy@ymail.com, email transcript, or we can do an audio/video version.  Unfortunately, I don't have that libidinous "Okie Voice," that drives the women crazy but whichever platform you prefer sir, I would be more than happy to oblige.  Thanks.

• Upvote 8

SWFG.......Come on Man........Not fair .........Smile.

It'd be like a war confrontation where one side ( you) has nukes and the other side ( him) has a tennis raquet.

Intellectually speaking and as for solidity of arguments.

Compassion, Man...Compassion.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

The main task of the bank right now is to extend immunity protection provided to the Development Fund for Iraq. If we get the immunity, everything else will be less risky.

Well the DFI Funds have been extend...from last night posted by...

Butifldrm

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release
May 17, 2013

Message -- Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq  

TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES:

Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)) provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, within 90 days prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. In accordance with this provision, I have sent to the Federal Register for publication the enclosed notice stating that the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq that was declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, is to continue in effect beyond May 22, 2013.

Obstacles to the continued reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Accordingly, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 17, 2013.

http://www.whitehous...bilization-iraq

I have never seen this language in any of the previous EO about 13303.  The continuations were very specific about length of time.  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149023-message-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-the-stabilization-of-iraq/#ixzz2TdtHiu1g

Edited by yota691

Dang it, I was typing out that exact same offer SWFG. Except mine started out something like" get over here so I rip your head off" kind of debate.

Thanks for all you do SWFG.

My point more or less.Also the fact that I don't think Okie's worth any of SWFG's time.JMHO.

Edited by umbertino

I'd pay to listen to either one of them debate John Jagerson. Breitling and Kaperoni didn't have the balls to.

Agreed. That one would indeed be an interesting debate.

This will never happen.......but, an added thought.....who would be the best moderator for this event???......anyone have any thoughts????

Someone above the parties... A sort of neutral entity  when it comes to the IQD RV issue.....if such a Person exists.

Either that or someone that, no matter what his/her convictions are ( pro/con)...is still able to be totally objective... Haystack needle. But who knows....

Edited by umbertino

WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING: GURU'S, SCAM, ETC!!!

From the studying of the guru's who constantly call an RV daily, weekly, monthly, etc....many of us believe that this is to snag the first time newbies and those that maybe are not newbies, or at least those fairly new...you know, the one's that dont have a total understanding all of this just yet...to where when even if one were to google the dinar, iraqi dinar, iraq revaluation, etc....that they wil end up wherever the most hits or commotion is happening....as usually wherever the hooplah and all the hits are flowing...these areas get preiminence over all others due to the excitement and number of visitors...of course, all, or lets say most...especially the gullible...are actually watching this to see what's happening...of course in numbers, as with anything, you always have a few takers....so we all ask, who is paying these people, that's another subject all together...as many of us wonder why some of these gurus spend their every waking breath, spewing out lies and untruths, many even hourly...so for what?....

Here is where it gets tricky, or should we say weird...where has any officials from any official agency...ever stepped up to the plate and stopped all the hooplah and nonsense...yeah, yeah, we know that certain delaers were not performing their duties lawfully and were shut down, even where it was an eyesore in some states, as per it getting so bad...some pull those specific incidents out and show it as per the complete dinar investment being a scam...but what's strange, is if this type stuff was going on all over the internet as per any other type investment...would'nt it have been shut down by now, in it's entirety...especailly if it has been going on for appx. 10 years..like the dinar has....

The U.S. Government, the U.S. Treasury, the Fedral Reserve, The CBI/Central Bank of Iraq and the Iraqi Government...all know full well that we own Iraqi Dinars...could'nt any or all of these entities at anytime, have not tried to stop the flow of this currency to the general public....if it was hurting Iraq economically to sell it?...if it was hurting people as per buying it...like as in being a scam?....if it has been an eyesore to the general public as per those that did'nt produce the dinars to the public after taking their money?....or doing crazy stuff like hedgefunds and/or any other type unauthorized and/or non SEC regulated ventures with dinars?....the list goes on and on...and if it was so dangerous and such scam...and/or has become a delimna...where are the "Dinar Police"...LOL...as per Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Enron and Worldcom...were they not shut down?...And after all of that, would'nt they know that the dinar is another biggie that someone needs to do something about?...LOL....

What I'm getting at here...as after all that has been going on with the dinar for appx. 10 years...and with all the liars and cheats to boot...where has anyone in any official capacity...stepped up to plate and called it as per being a real scam and/or shuting it down...or even shutting down those that make false claims...

Hypothetically...but is all of this allowed perhaps...to keep a balance as per specualtion...as we know nothing works without balance...so what not a perfect way to do this...not saying who, as I dont know who is behind all of this....but what I find strange is that many of the biggest of the biggest financial institutions that have failed, were sometimes endorsed and propped up by the mainstream media and many of the financial pillars of the economic community, at least until they actually failed...

It's anyone's guess as per what is really going on....but IMO/In My Opinion..you have people either being paid to lie, or just love to lie as per being deranged, and just want their physcopathic 10 minutes of giggles each day, etc., etc., etc...like someone said...you may be wrong once twice ot thrice, but after 350 times...B.S!

On another note: Another hypothetical...If you keep enough B.S. and hooplah flowing...maybe you will just snag a few of the whales and sharks, but many of the underlings who spend little to moderately, will bite regularly, but the majority of the whales and sharks...after going on the internet a few times and studying this...and then seeing all the crap that is spewed daily...just wont bite...it's like a junk tabloid or comic book to some after seeing some of that..IMO...

It is also said that maybe appx. 1% of the people in the U.S. own dinars....who knows...but would it work if 5%, 10%, 25%, or even 50% had them?....would there even be enough dinars for that to happen?....Would or could an RV happen if they printed more than the 25-30 trillion that we are told that was put out?...We already know that gold and silver prices are manipulated...and that there is not enough of either, at least as per one or two major countries having to use it as per their daily trades...the volume and avalability just is'nt there..

IMO...And I've said all along...I believe that there is nothing but good coming from this...as if there was'nt...why was it made available and/or not stopped if it was'nt....IMO...all the hooplah is to serve as a balancing act...to keep the investment looking stupid...just look at all the good hooplah over gold and silver...and now it's falling again..it happens all the time..."market manipulation"...can it not be with the dinar too?...The dinar has value..The dinar has a market...So what makes it exempt from "market manipulation"?....

This is all just IMO...and Hypotheticals....but, we will see...lol....

I'd pay to listen to either one of them debate John Jagerson. Breitling and Kaperoni didn't have the balls to.

I'd pay to listen to u debating Okie, that would be interesting.  :backflip:  :peace:

SWFG.......Come on Man........Not fair .........Smile.

It'd be like a war confrontation where one side ( you) has nukes and the other side ( him) has a tennis raquet.

It Would Be Like The Difference Between Shooting A Bullit And Throwing One .......

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING: GURU'S, SCAM, ETC

IMO...And I've said all along...I believe that there is nothing but good coming from this...as if there was'nt...why was it made available and/or not stopped if it was'nt....IMO...all the hooplah is to serve as a balancing act...to keep the investment looking stupid...just look at all the good hooplah over gold and silver...and now it's falling again..it happens all the time..."market manipulation"...can it not be with the dinar too?...The dinar has value..The dinar has a market...So what makes it exempt from "market manipulation"?....

Thank you for that.  I agree. 

It Would Be Like The Difference Between Shooting A Bullit And Throwing One .......

:D :D :D

Yep.

Okie..get on the court and play ball one on one or take your ball and go home.

Dinar Recaps won't touch that with a 20 foot pole...but they will post any nonsense Okie spits out.

Of course they won't.....Of course they will.

Yes it would be.

But  your talent would be wasted on Okie. Jmho.

Another more substantial opponent...Yes.

Like John Jagerson-Darin (intelligent individual) ....That would be a good one....It'd get interesting for most. Jmho.

Or John Jagerson vs Darin  and SWFG.....A debate lover's dream.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

His Real Name Is Lonnie Freels And Here Is A Link To A Thread Last Year Where BondLady Outed Him ...

[bondLady] as far as okies intel i dont go along or approve of the majority of it

[bondLady] but about 3 months ago

[bondLady] when he was saying so many different things and calling the rv done

[bondLady] i decided to investigate him just to see if he was who he claims to be and what type of man he was

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/120800-okie-outed-by-bondlady/#ixzz2TP6mSP1v

- CNN

B)B)B)

Fakey Oil Man, is not even from Okie or an Oil man, was a second rate renta cop from portland, oregon !

How about that ?

Ur Wrong - See The Quote Above Urs ! ;)

B)B)B)

Not really any point in debating Okie. It wouldn't make a difference to the people that already know he's full of it (except entertainment value), and the people that do believe him are so far gone there's nothing you could say that would change their view one iota.

Not really any point in debating Okie. It wouldn't make a difference to the people that already know he's full of it (except entertainment value), and the people that do believe him are so far gone there's nothing you could say that would change their view one iota.

My point exactly.