Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Outed By BondLady

DinarThug

CNN. Available In Closed Captioning And In Pantomime !

Thug Note: After The Posting Of The Chat From Late April Is A Copy Of The Article Being Discussed.

[bondLady] as far as okies intel i dont go along or approve of the majority of it

[bondLady] but about 3 months ago

[bondLady] when he was saying so many different things and calling the rv done

[bondLady] i decided to investigate him just to see if he was who he claims to be and what type of man he was

[campdav] WOWZA

[bondLady] i didnt really tell any 1 much about me doing this

[bondLady] like i said i may not agree with his intel but as a man i did a pretty through search of him

[lightingcslt] BondLady you on okies butt? lol

[bondLady] ill tell u all a small bit of what i found out

[helend] lightingcslt shhh let her tell LOL

[Antar7] yeeeaaa

[bondLady] per any criminal activity there is none outside of a speeding ticket which he paid

[bondLady] per his oil field back ground thats all true too

[bondLady] he owned his own drilling company

[bondLady] and he contracted for other big oil names which i wont name

[bondLady] as far as his military back ground goes

[bondLady] thats all true too he was even wrote up in a oklahoma paper as basically a hero

[bondLady] he in 1991 created a device

[bondLady] that would find the mines that saddam put out all over the place

[bondLady] he didnt ask for money for this device

[helend] BondLady wow!

[campdav] Incredible

[bondLady] he felt according to this 1991 article that it was his patriotic duty

[Antar7] GO OKIE

[bondLady] and ask the defencne department get the contract an not some high powered company that would have got it at a huge price to the tax payers

[bondLady] i wont show the whole article as it has his full name in it

[bondLady] i will show u a few pieces of it tho

[bondLady] Oklahoman Lends Idea to Detonate Mines

[caveman] is his real name lonnie richards

[bondLady] Saddam Hussein ‘s plans to cripple an American and allied ground offensive with land mines could be foiled in part by an Oklahoman’s inventive mind. XXXXXX XXXXXX is not asking the United States for any money for his idea but does not want the military to award a high-dollar contract to a defense firm to manufacture his mine-buster. Freels said Tuesday he feels it is his patriotic duty to give

[bondLady] this was a portion of a article take in out of a very established oklahoma newspaper

[bondLady] im not sayin any thing other than i did do a investigation on okie

[bondLady] an what i found in his past wasnt any thing bad

[helend] BondLady he sounds like a good american

[bondLady] i cant speak for his intel imo it kinda reeked or it was never proved right

[bondLady] im not defending any thing or any one

[bondLady] im just giving u all facts about what i learned

[bondLady] thats all i have to say about that

[lightingcslt] BondLady thank god you dont go into mine then lol

[campdav] BondLady Thank you and court adjourned

[bullymomma] as okie would say nuff said

[bondLady] now lets not let the okie drama affect us any more in our course to get to the bottom of our investment

[bondLady] deal?

[campdav] Deal nuff said

[bondLady] one last thing

[bondLady] okies name is not lonnie richards

[bondLady] i can promise u that

[bondLady] its totally not his name

[campdav] omg

[campdav] What can this goofy net do wow

[bondLady] if i showed the whole article u would see his name

[Antar7] BondLady thanks

[player46] GM all... BondLady sounds like a real stand up guy..

[bondLady] an im not about to damage some 1s security by doin that

[lightingcslt] BondLady i admire that

[bondLady] but once again okie is not lrichards doesnt even start with a R

==================================================================

Wednesday, February 20, 1991

Oklahoman Lends Idea to Detonate Mines

Michael McNutt

CANUTE - Saddam Hussein's plans to cripple an American and allied ground offensive with land mines could be foiled in part by an Oklahoman's inventive mind.

Lonnie Freels is not asking the United States for any money for his idea but does not want the military to award a high-dollar contract to a defense firm to manufacture his mine-buster.

Freels said Tuesday he feels it is his patriotic duty to give the government his idea to no cost, saying the only thanks he needs is knowing that his invention saved the lives of American soldiers.

"There's going to be a lot of our soldiers come home and walk home and not come home in body bags over this," he said. "The Lord inspired me with this idea and I wanted to pass it on."

Freels, 49, who says he is an inventor by trade, has received a letter from the Army's Department of Counter-Mine Research thanking him for his idea and a telephone call saying it works.

"Their terminology was, "The initial tests were successful," he said.

He said he received another thrill this week when he saw footage on CNN of American soldiers practicing with a form of his invention.

Watching news coverage of Operation Desert Storm on CNN prompted Freels to think of an effective, efficient and cheap way to detonate thousands of land mines believed placed in Iraq and Kuwait by Iraqi troops, he said.

"I knew how much fear is evoked in a man when he has to walk through a mine field," said Freels, who served in the U.S. Army Reserve in 1960. "You never know if your step's going to be your last."

Wednesday, February 20, 1991 Freels watched reports of tanks using rocket-launched hoses filled with high explosives designed to detonate mines ahead of the tank. He said reports indicated it would take 10 minutes, using that technique, to clear a 200-foot long strip.

Freels came up with a speedier process, and a more economical method, using discarded truck tires and scrap iron.

His idea calls for a roller-plow-type device attached to the front of a tank. Discarded military truck tires would be hung on the huge roller.

The impact of the tires hitting the earth would cause enough concussion to trip both shallow and deeper-dug mines, he said, and the plow would clear away debris.

A clear pathway could be made in the time it takes a tank to travel, Freels said.

"As just as fast as you want to run it will activate those mines and not hurt the tank," he said.

"Rather than put on a bunch of expensive stuff that's being blown up you just hang some more old, used tires on there and start thumping away again."

BIOG: NAME:

Archive ID: 457736

• Upvote 5

Thuggie :)

Thanks for bringing this article... I don't really know who okie is really until now... I would say he is a patriotic man who loves his country and a shrewd businesman...we might not agree with his intel but who really can pin down Iraq when their "soon" is always whenever. Nuff said ;)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post thug and thanks to Bondlady for the info.

My question is since he seems to be an good ole American Man then why is he calling this RV thing all the time with obvious bad info and wouldn't he figure out by now that his intel people need to be replaced cause if this story is true he sounds smarter than he leads on? Is he just gullable to people he trusts and can't help himself? Seems there is more to Oakie that has not yet been revealed. But anyways don't matter too much as everyone has learned to not listen to him anyways about the IQD investment.peace.gif

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for the post thug and thanks to Bondlady for the info.

My question is since he seems to be an good ole American Man then why is he calling this RV thing all the time with obvious bad info and wouldn't he figure out by now that his intel people need to be replaced cause if this story is true he sounds smarter than he leads on? Is he just gullable to people he trusts and can't help himself? Seems there is more to Oakie that has not yet been revealed. But anyways don't matter too much as everyone has learned to not listen to him anyways about the IQD investment.peace.gif

[/quoWhat he said...

• Upvote 2

I forget the website that investigated him but they found out his real name was Herzog...I think Bill Herzog or something, and he had close connections to a dinar dealer(or was the dealer). Sounds like BondLady is just doing her duty of protecting a fellow pumper.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I forget the website that investigated him but they found out his real name was Herzog...I think Bill Herzog or something, and he had close connections to a dinar dealer(or was the dealer). Sounds like BondLady is just doing her duty of protecting a fellow pumper.

Okie Review

9h1e0x.jpg

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sad to say... But YUP.

I spent some time there and felt her rath.

just sayin...

OKIE taken down by Brietling (Tony) first in his Iraqi Investments blogs, about 6 weeks ago.

Okie has pretty much been silient since then !

By the way OKIE is not even from Oklahoma or he has no affiliation with the oil industry.

Sorry okie, your are OUT !

God Bless to ALL

Go RV

Elizabeth Ogle is Miskebam

I also thought it was interesting reading info from the links provided by RRSport... and that Miskenbam, who started the site for Okie, shows the same IP address, etc location identifiers, as Bondlady, which means folks that essentially there is every indication that one person........Ogle,,,,,,,, owns both sites....... Rather convincing, substantiated information, (have IT folks on this to confirm information). Our little wolrd seems to be getting smaller by the moment.... :huh:

• Upvote 2

So Okie = Bondlady?

According to the trace of identifier information, it appears that the same person Ogle... owns both sites... Okie is a real person, and many have heard him on a varitey of calls.... And it would appear that Ogle owns the site that features him.... not sure if Ogle is Bondlady, (and not suggesting she is... ) However, again it looks as if the same person owns both sites that serve as the platform for these two people..... I have no idea what that means in the final analysis,... other than things are not always as they appear.... Or conversely, in the words of Meatloaf, "Objects in the Rear View Mirror May appear Closer Than They Are"..... :D

• Upvote 4