Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Possum is alive and well..

possum

Got me a new truck today and its black, Mama got her a pink one and its purty. We bought with credit cards cuzz the RV is a done deal by June 15th. . Why do you doubt the Possum? He receives his knowledge from utterances in the night made by the voices. Possum is a prophet and momma knows it along with some of the older believers. Faithless, Repent and fall to your knees cry for forgiveness and make the carpet soppy wet from yours tears!!!!! Bow you backsliders and kiss possums toe nails as you cast dinars to me and momma. Shame, shame, shame but the possum will forgive for a sign of your belief as in dinars . Give!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Praaaze da Laaawwd! Sherodeonahonda, Untiemybowtie!

Possum, your posts are one of the few reasons I'll crawl out of my cave in the hills while waiting for the Illustrious Arrr Vee and toss in a post.

Must...... Have...... More....... Possum!

Got me a new truck today and its black, Mama got her a pink one and its purty. We bought with credit cards cuzz the RV is a done deal by June 15th. . Why do you doubt the Possum? He receives his knowledge from utterances in the night made by the voices. Possum is a prophet and momma knows it along with some of the older believers. Faithless, Repent and fall to your knees cry for forgiveness and make the carpet soppy wet from yours tears!!!!! Bow you backsliders and kiss possums toe nails as you cast dinars to me and momma. Shame, shame, shame but the possum will forgive for a sign of your belief as in dinars . Give!

Some women have sensual feet to which I enjoy doing all sorts of things.....Don't know bout possums, really.....

What gives?

Edited by umbertino

Possum likes momma's feet, drinking and the simple things in life along with new double wides and pickup trucks that are snazzie. Believers, the voices visited me last night and gently shouted that the faithful will be greatly rewarded with a June 15rh cash-in at $3.45 plus. Believers, massage your wifey's feet tonight and wifey's massage your hubbies feet with your lips and boobies cuz it's party time!!! Momma better be ready to handle the ole possum all night long cuzz I got me a refill of blue diamonds and done chewed up one. My eyes are getting blurry already and my pencil is full of led. It's time to Party!!! Wow, that blue diamond has kicked into over drive and the turbine is singing. Time to put on trucker music and get it on with momma!!

• Upvote 5

Possum likes momma's feet, drinking and the simple things in life along with new double wides and pickup trucks that are snazzie. Believers, the voices visited me last night and gently shouted that the faithful will be greatly rewarded with a June 15rh cash-in at $3.45 plus. Believers, massage your wifey's feet tonight and wifey's massage your hubbies feet with your lips and boobies cuz it's party time!!! Momma better be ready to handle the ole possum all night long cuzz I got me a refill of blue diamonds and done chewed up one. My eyes are getting blurry already and my pencil is full of led. It's time to Party!!! Wow, that blue diamond has kicked into over drive and the turbine is singing. Time to put on trucker music and get it on with momma!!

as the song from "Deliverence" plays softìy in the background

• Upvote 3