Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has Okie finally admitted he is full of POOP? Well I guess that depends!

steveinfla

4-16-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I GAVE YOU THE HEADS UP TO STOCK UP ON DEPENDS, THAT DIDN'T NECESSARILY MEAN YOU SHOULD WEAR THEM IMMEDIATELY BUT GET READY TO UTILIZE THEIR PURPOSE. UP UNTIL LAST NIGHT THERE WERE MORE DINAR IN THE U.S.A. THAN HAD BEEN ANTICIPATED AND THERE HAD TO BE ARRANGEMENT'S MADE TO COVER THE FINANCIAL SHORT FALL OF BEING ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT PRESENTED FOR REDEMPTION. AS OF LAST NIGHT THERE WERE 3 SEPARATE COUNTRIES THAT ACCOMMODATED BY SUPPLYING THE NEEDED SECURITIES, BOND'S AND CERTIFICATES AND SECURED THE NECESSARY FUNDING FOR THE FINAL PROCESS FOR THE R/V-C/E.

ALSO LAST NIGHT C.L. [CHRISTINE LEGARDE] FINALLY SIGNED OFFICIALLY FOR THIS EVENT TO OCCUR. SO----THE NEED FOR DEPENDS MAY BE MORE PREVALENT PRESENTLY THAN EVER BEFORE. FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD THIS COULD OCCUR--I NOR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS EXACTLY WHEN BUT----THE PRESSURE IS ON TO MAKE THIS OCCUR RAPIDLY. KEEP THE PRAYER'S GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH BECAUSE----THIS IS EITHER HAPPENING PRESENTLY OR IS SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN ANY TIME. THERE WERE UNILATERAL AGREEMENT'S LAST NIGHT THAT SHOULD BRING THIS TO FRUITION RAPIDLY.                                                                                                                                      

If that doesnt make you ship your pant nothing will!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I03UmJbK0lA

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

4-16-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I GAVE YOU THE HEADS UP TO STOCK UP ON DEPENDS, THAT DIDN'T NECESSARILY MEAN YOU SHOULD WEAR THEM IMMEDIATELY BUT GET READY TO UTILIZE THEIR PURPOSE. UP UNTIL LAST NIGHT THERE WERE MORE DINAR IN THE U.S.A. THAN HAD BEEN ANTICIPATED AND THERE HAD TO BE ARRANGEMENT'S MADE TO COVER THE FINANCIAL SHORT FALL OF BEING ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT PRESENTED FOR REDEMPTION. AS OF LAST NIGHT THERE WERE 3 SEPARATE COUNTRIES THAT ACCOMMODATED BY SUPPLYING THE NEEDED SECURITIES, BOND'S AND CERTIFICATES AND SECURED THE NECESSARY FUNDING FOR THE FINAL PROCESS FOR THE R/V-C/E.

ALSO LAST NIGHT C.L. [CHRISTINE LEGARDE] FINALLY SIGNED OFFICIALLY FOR THIS EVENT TO OCCUR. SO----THE NEED FOR DEPENDS MAY BE MORE PREVALENT PRESENTLY THAN EVER BEFORE. FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD THIS COULD OCCUR--I NOR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS EXACTLY WHEN BUT----THE PRESSURE IS ON TO MAKE THIS OCCUR RAPIDLY. KEEP THE PRAYER'S GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH BECAUSE----THIS IS EITHER HAPPENING PRESENTLY OR IS SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN ANY TIME. THERE WERE UNILATERAL AGREEMENT'S LAST NIGHT THAT SHOULD BRING THIS TO FRUITION RAPIDLY.                                                                                                                                      

Your more Full of poop ! Keep Your Bad Comments To Yourself!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is without a doubt one of the most unsettling images I have seen in quite a while . . . and I've been to some unsettling places. The Congo, Nigeria, Bombay, San Francisco and some really creepy place in Los Angeles - I think they call it HollyWeird  :bravo:

Heres take dinarthugs he doesnt mind.

depends.jpg

• Upvote 4

Your more Full of poop ! Keep Your Bad Comments To Yourself!

awwww did someone wake up from their nap cranky today... Did you not listen to Okie and use your depends before you shipped your pants...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Has Okie finally admitted he is full of POOP?

hahahahaha U just finding that out??? roflmfao

Edited by hozer

I want to know

What  activity happened such that the amount of dinar in the US which was not known,...... is now known. 

Who counted it.

(Some of the past intel said they couldn't cash in cause the bank was still counting all the dinar from the cash-in group. Maybe the banks should hire the guy who counted this. He's fast))

When "they" got the final tally/money count, .....who  did they tell?

(The head of Wells Fargo, Christine Lagarde, Jack  Lew, or did they tell Okie who passed it on to..... who)

What US policy or legal structure covers "making arrangements" to have 3 foreign countries cover the currency exchange within the US

Why would Okie suggest that currency exchanges would not be entered into decimalized banking accounts as electronic numbers.  

(Why does Okie suggest this will be a hard currency exchange of paper)

How does a unilateral agreement work in a multilateral international event?

One day he is going to simply run out of words he hasn't used a hundred times before. I think we're approaching that inasmuch as he is departing from the "liar pants on fire" area and is speaking from the "conceptually stupid" zone.. :peace:

• Upvote 2

don't use the rifle, save for a raining day or getting meat for your family---please use less make up and wear the highest heels you can find --if it involves pole dancing--a new career has opened up for you!---LISTENING to oakie is useless--go for the pole dancing--LOL! and anyone else who thinks this nitwit is or can be a source of truth [and the American way, LOL! ] is just dreaming

This guy is truely AMAZING. One day he's ordering a turbo for his new Hoveround scooter and stock piling Depends...then the next thing we hear is that he's offshore on an oil platform and getting deep intel from Christine Legarde regarding what kind of fruit she likes on her breakfast yogurt and agreements she just signed that might have world-wide financial impact. The boy do get around.