Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki in hospital. Coincidence?

Luigi1

Maliki is in City of Medicine Hospital. He is in serious condition. Coincidence? Questions remain.

-Was a deal cut for him to resign gracefully through a fake illness?

-Does this pave the way forward to a stable government & RV?

-Will national elections &national conference move forward?

-Is this part of the timing?

Give your thoughts on this latest development.

• Upvote 1

He is sick and we are sick and tired. Thanks Luigi1 for the post

The article didn't state if the City of Medicine was a medical hospital or mental hospital.

Let's only hope a deal was reached to get him to step down willingly so they can get the show on the road.

He's sick?

Just curious if he is really sick or the sickness trumped up.

The timing of all this makes me wonder.

• Upvote 2

I would think if he is genuinely sick it will be a medical hospital. From what i know mental health services in the M. E. are very spare or do not exist. This is partly due to them not recognising that such a thing exists and besides....how can you effectively treat a psychopath? However, last time i saw him onT. V. he was scarely well looking.

• Upvote 2

maliki is not sick --- he went to the hospital too collect on the patients votes , { the ones that could hear and understand, -- put your mark here }  :o

We taught them Democracy well.

Now all Maliki has to do is visit the cemetary & get some dead folks to votes.

• Upvote 3

I think he will "die" and move to London.  That is where the billions of USD, gold and anything else he could steal is at.  He is not getting the votes from his own people that he hoped for and the clerics are not just calling for him to be punished but EXECUTED! Tends to make a person pause and plan an escape route.

I hate to say it, but I think Frank26 called this one two days ago. hum!

yes he did you can even go listen to his CC last week on it also he called that shabbibi would be back and well he is!!! The U.S  made a deal with Maliki when Kerry came over this is all suspect to me as well Luigi

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

yes he did you can even go listen to his CC last week on it also he called that shabbibi would be back and well he is!!! The U.S  made a deal with Maliki when Kerry came over this is all suspect to me as well Luigi

Thanks for the info. I also believe a closed door deal was cut to get a stable government & RV. More grease on the skids.

• Upvote 1

yes he did you can even go listen to his CC last week on it also he called that shabbibi would be back and well he is!!! The U.S made a deal with Maliki when Kerry came over this is all suspect to me as well Luigi

I guess I've missed the news that Shabibi is back. When did this happen? He has replaced Turki?

Edited by Tripphood

I guess I've missed the news that Shabibi is back. When did this happen? He has replaced Turki?

Turki was a proxy and he just recently went to washington

Abdel Basset Turki the head of a delegation to New York and Washington

%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. BSA announced with the direction of the Chief of Staff and the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Basset Turki Saeed to New York and Washington at the head of a high-level delegation.

A statement from the debt that the delegation will take part in the regular spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, noting that he will be a number of meetings with the competent authorities on the sidelines of these meetings.

IMHO They have been waiting for the right time to bring Shabbs back when they are ready, Turki had a role to play and he did it.  Shabbs was cleared of all charges and now is back, if you put the pieces together this was all planned.  Maliki tried to steal money Shabbs said NO Malkiki didnt get his way so he wanted to hurt or imprison shabbs on false charges so he got the heck out o there and they put a proxy in there until John Kerry went over there and set Maliki straight. 

Edited by easyrider

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. BSA announced with the direction of the Chief of Staff and the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Basset Turki Saeed to New York and Washington at the head of a high-level delegation.

A statement from the debt that the delegation will take part in the regular spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, noting that he will be a number of meetings with the competent authorities on the sidelines of these meetings.

IMHO They have been waiting for the right time to bring Shabbs back when they are ready, Turki had a role to play and he did it.  Shabbs was cleared of all charges and now is back, if you put the pieces together this was all planned 

The Shabs was coaching Turki & running the CBI from Lebanon & Jordan. Turki knows nothing of finances much less running a central bank. It's almost like the Shabs really never left.

• Upvote 1

The Shabs was coaching Turki & running the CBI from Lebanon & Jordan. Turki knows nothing of finances much less running a central bank. It's almost like the Shabs really never left.

Actually from Saudi Arabia, and Jordan but yes you are correct Shabbs was making the moves Turki was there because they had to have a body in place because of his absence

IMHO They have been waiting for the right time to bring Shabbs back when they are ready, Turki had a role to play and he did it.  Shabbs was cleared of all charges and now is back, if you put the pieces together this was all planned.  Maliki tried to steal money Shabbs said NO Malkiki didnt get his way so he wanted to hurt or imprison shabbs on false charges so he got the heck out o there and they put a proxy in there until John Kerry went over there and set Maliki straight.

Thanks for the article Easy. I don't know how I missed it, I've been reading so much lately.