Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was told RV soon from Wells Fargo

Boozer

Also i am hearing Wells fargo did a complete reset  for all their computers. their could definitely be some truth to this rumor not that i am saying your lying just trying to connect the dots.  Thanks for sharing.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I find it odd that Wells Fargo was totally against the dinar in the beginning o how the tide has changed :) Were they trying to silence something they have no control over?  Hmm... makes me wonder if they knew something all along.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This was keeps bank story in another thread, now who do we believe

I knew a guy invested who works in the headquarters of BOA.......used to run a lot of the bank rumors by him to see if they could have any merit to them. None of course did and he assured me that no one would know in advance of a huge currency revaluation, especially no one at the branch level.....could it be possible that a select few at the very top of the totem pole would know? Even that i was told was HIGHLY unlikely......but maybe possible......

• Upvote 1