Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was told RV soon from Wells Fargo

Boozer

Is it only me or the Forum theme / dress  changed in the last 30 mins or so? A li'l bit darker than before....Just wondering..

Also the warning sign which was under my name maybe 2 weeks ago ( then disappeared) reappeared again.....Mods?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Listen, Dog. I am still trying to figure out the Sofa King Low thing. Go head, I might not get that one either!!!

Ok, Doc, on the off chance that you are serious... let's try this again... So faking low... Now, replace the "a" with a "uc" and you're golden. Maybe it's a local accent you've picked up that's blocking you from figuring this out... No offense ;)

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

I think more than likely people on the top would know whats up and whats not.  I also think they would want to discourage dinar being bought, and for the most part it worked.  You can look at it a couple of ways, by discouraging people from buying the dinar and encouraging people to sign on to their investment strategies would be motivational for them.  I do not think Iraq was too keen on banks with a financial plan via dinar currency either.  Hopefully we will know soon enough whether their discouragement was the truth, the dinar is a scam for the most part or to prevent a run on the dinar.

Even though I think keep is a turd. I say he's right . My mom works for wells and says the same thing. Only maybe a select few will know. I can tell you there are no back screens with the iqd showing pending or any of that garbage. It's pure nonsense. As a matter of fact I tell you what happens. When you punch it into the computer it comes up that they don't except it and a number to the foreign currency department. And they tell you no we do not except it at this time. I can tell you they do take VND dong. So there is some real intel for you.

Just curious, your mother works for wells fargo and tells you the same as keep was told, why do hang onto your dinar?  You must have some doubts on the what your mother has told you to continue with his investment.

I can't believe you guys go for this stuff. Wells Fargo bank manager?????

Oh come on you guys, sure makes me wonder about some of you people.

I would'nt get excited on anything a bank manager would tell ya, thats worst than a car salesman.

Banks don't know anymore than you do, we probably know more than a bank does.

Go R.V.

Hey now easy on the car salesman part, we will never lie to you, we may not tell you all of the truth but we dont lie

• Upvote 2

I think more than likely people on the top would know whats up and whats not. I also think they would want to discourage dinar being bought, and for the most part it worked. You can look

at it a couple of ways, by discouraging people

from buying the dinar and encouraging people to

sign on to their investment strategies would be

motivational for them. I do not think Iraq was

too keen on banks with a financial plan via

dinar currency either. Hopefully we will know

soon enough whether their discouragement was

the truth, the dinar is a scam for the most part

or to prevent a run on the dinar.

Just curious, your mother works for wells fargo and tells you the same as keep was told, why do hang onto your dinar? You must have some doubts on the what your mother has told you to

continue with his investment.

Because we believe there is money to be made or a possibilty from the investment. The point is the people at the branch banking level no nothing about the dinar or shall I say privy to any info. She gets questioned from time to time about it from customers. She has no info or some mysterious back screen she can go look at that the gurus claim. We both look at forums for news and info.
  • Upvote 1

It would seem by the details of this story, that his working for Wells Fargo and also believing in a near term Dinar RV, are entirely coincidental. I know a number of Dinar investors who have behaved in a similar manner over the last few years and by their background you would think them smart enough that maybe they "know something". Alas, test driving a Ferrari is not owning one. I imagine that it is not uncommon for holders of Powerball tickets to go on "what-if" fantasy shopping trips as well.

Dream on, and may it be so some day. Just don't spend it, till you have it...

• Upvote 1

What the Fu......!?!!? Oh, NOW I GET IT!!! Sonabitch! Hahahahahaha. Now, that's SO FAKING FUNNY!!!

Ok, Doc, on the off chance that you are serious... let's try this again... So faking low... Now, replace the "a" with a "uc" and you're golden. Maybe it's a local accent you've picked up that's blocking you from figuring this out... No offense ;)

KK

MADD for Heather

Hmmmm.. I dont know which calender you're using, but mine says its good till Sunday and we havent finished annoying the bejesuz outta you yet. SOFA KING LIVE WITH IT! hahahahaahahaha. God, I FINALLY got it!!! Ohrah!

O.K. the whole "sofa king" thing has had it's 15 minutes of Internet fame. That is so, like, Wednesday, now.

• Upvote 5

I just refinanced, and they sold my loan to wells Fargo. If this is the case, wells Fargo ain't makin no money off me.

I Hate To Tell U This Greg But Wells Fargo Just Sold It To Warka ! :o

:D:D:D

And Now 2 Iraqi Families Currently Residing In Tulsa Will Be Moving In With U ! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 4

Also i am hearing Wells fargo did a complete reset  for all their computers. their could definitely be some truth to this rumor not that i am saying your lying just trying to connect the dots.  Thanks for sharing.

Easy IMO everyday brings us closer to our goal. All I think about is this RV/RI! I'm in hell hole Africa right now on business hating life! The first thing I'm going to do is quite my job! I am going to be invisible to the IRS. My money will always be out of their reach. This will be a gift from God for us all. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1