Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was told RV soon from Wells Fargo

Boozer

I should have expected nothing less from you....

Everybody here is proof that they DIDN't buy up the entire M1 money supply!  Do you own Dinars? Yea, that's what I thought...

Question still stands for anybody with a SERIOUS answer:  Why wouldn't the "major banks" or even just Wells Fargo just buy up the entire M1 money supply of Iraq at one time making it impossible for anybody else to make money with the IQD?

It would be a logistical impossibility to buy the entire M1 Supply of Iraq.  So why even pose the question?

-

Question still stands for anybody with a SERIOUS answer:  Why wouldn't the "major banks" or even just Wells Fargo just buy up the entire M1 money supply of Iraq at one time making it impossible for anybody else to make money with the IQD?[/size]

I Was Serious ! (Even Though I Didn't Spell The Word Serious In All Caps Like U And Okie Do) :rolleyes:

I Know That U've Been Away For Awhile But There Are Constant Contradicting Articles Out Of Iraq Daily ! :blink:

Point Being That Not U - Not Wells Fargo - Or Anybody Else Knows Fo' Shizzle What's Fo' Izzle ! :huh:

So Why Not Chill + Have A Drink With The Rest Of Us ! B)

While We Wait To See If There's A Fireworks Show After The HCL Gets Passed ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

It would be a logistical impossibility to buy the entire M1 Supply of Iraq.  So why even pose the question?

-

Maybe I should rephrase that then...  How about something like:  Why didn't they buy as much IQD as possible making it impossible for the average citizen (anywhere) to buy up physical currency?  Dinar dealers have hundreds of millions of dinars on tap and have been flooded with supply for the past 7 years from what I can recall.  Why would the major banks even make it possible for these other "dealers" to own Dinar.

So, without more nitpicking (which you are so good at) could maybe you answer this for us Mark?  Banks are in the business of making money and it is really such a small amount of capital for them in the grand scheme of things.  

I Was Serious ! (Even Though I Didn't Spell The Word Serious In All Caps Like U And Okie Do) :rolleyes:

I Know That U've Been Away For Awhile But There Are Constant Contradicting Articles Out Of Iraq Daily ! :blink:

Point Being That Not U - Not Wells Fargo - Or Anybody Else Knows Fo' Shizzle What's Fo' Izzle ! :huh:

So Why Not Chill + Have A Drink With The Rest Of Us ! B)

While We Wait To See If There's A Fireworks Show After The HCL Gets Passed ! ;)

:D :D :D

So you have just debunked this rumor of some regional manager of Wells Fargo "knowing" something that others don't in regards to the IQD.  Thanks for clearing things up.

Mark, could you lock this thread so it doesn't cause any more confusion.  Thanks buddy!

Banks are subject to Government legislations and guidelines with shareholder responsibility.  I doubt that any bank here in Australia would have a legal pathway to buy up a huge amount of paper money of any currency that is not internationally tradeable.  Australian banks do not deal in dinar...but may or may not if it was listed on forex.  It would be a gamble anyway as is forex, shares, precious metals and commodities trading.  Some people are more informed and have a better chance at forex due to the knowledge and ability to read the signs.  Others who play forex lose the lot.   Everyone who has bought dinar must know it is a gamble.  Sometimes gambles pay off.  Sometimes not.  I know someone who has won millions on lotto on two different occasions, and another person who has played weekly 30 years and never won more than $20 at any one time.   I don;t play lotto myself - I don't like the odds :)

My question to myself is though "why do dinar dealers keep selling it instead of stashing it away for themselves?"  The answer is not "because they make money from the spread" - as the "spread" is a minimal amount to pocket if it is to revalue profoundly.  The spread however is a great amount of money if you sell lots of dinar over a period of years and it never rv's.  The dealers have it made...and if the dinar value increases by small increments over a period of time the dealers can keep selling it and make a profit from the spread - and if it does rv to say 1 to 1, they might make more spread when they buy it back.  But, I bet they wouldn't be selling it to anyone if they really believed there was a huge rv coming next week or the week after - so they keep on giving the gurus their commision to keep pumping it. 

As for me, I have bought my dinar and not giving it back - what I have spent I have spent - so no harm done.  I am happy to just wait and see.

• Upvote 2

Nope. That's What U Were Attempting To Do.

Your job as a forum clown must be fun but it doesn't really pay well does it?  LOL  

You don't deserve any more of my time or energy Thug, like you said, you are not really a very bright person and I won't argue that!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

Mark, could you lock this thread so it doesn't cause any more confusion.  Thanks buddy!

Outside Of A Mod, It's The Original Poster's (Boozer) Decision To Close A Thread And Not Yours ! ;)

Most Of Us Here Are Not Confused By Rumors Or The Fact That We're In The Rumor Section ! B)

• Upvote 8

You don't deserve any more of my time or energy Thug, like you said, you are not really a very bright person and I won't argue that! :twothumbs:

If U Go Back And Read What I Said - I Wasn't Referring To Myself ! ;)

Btw, What's The Rate Of Pay From The Dealers To Try And Discourage People Into Selling Their Dinar ?

:lol::lol:

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 9

Maybe I should rephrase that then...  How about something like:  Why didn't they buy as much IQD as possible making it impossible for the average citizen (anywhere) to buy up physical currency?  Dinar dealers have hundreds of millions of dinars on tap and have been flooded with supply for the past 7 years from what I can recall.  Why would the major banks even make it possible for these other "dealers" to own Dinar.

So, without more nitpicking (which you are so good at) could maybe you answer this for us Mark?  Banks are in the business of making money and it is really such a small amount of capital for them in the grand scheme of things.

You should know the answer to this question, but I'll humor you, the preceived value of the Dinar comes from the people who use it for day to day transactions. If you remove it from the streets of Iraq it is no longer valuable, and the Banks would have in essence retired the currency and would lose what they invested.  

So you have just debunked this rumor of some regional manager of Wells Fargo "knowing" something that others don't in regards to the IQD.  Thanks for clearing things up.

I'm not your buddy, why don't you go to the bar and talk down to some drunk, enjoy Mod Preview being banned.. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 12

Here is a unique question for you that I am sure it has been asked.

If foreign banks, dinar dealers, and so forth hold so much DINAR, why is that even allowed in the first place?

Think of this scenario: Iraq suddenly says "Okay, let's R/D this currency as I think we should before we dig ourselves into a deeper hole.." Okay, following most re-denominations, they generally allow a limited window to exchange the currency out.

In a R/D scenario, what are the dealers, banks, and foreign speculators going to do with their speculative investment that they currently hold? They're likely going to rush to exchange it as what they hold now has an expiration date. The CBI didn't like when a LOT of its USD was being funneled to Iran, I am sure they're not going to be too happy cashing out even larger sums of USD to those who speculated on their currency as well in a re-denomination scenario.

Now with this argument, I know that it goes against any significant R/V rate changes, but, it would provide the idea of a gradual increasing value to occur over time. Which is also something we are not really seeing at the moment.

But I see that your are now on mod-review or possibly banned, so I do not know if I will ever get your thoughts on this quesiton.

Banks are subject to Government legislations and guidelines with shareholder responsibility.  I doubt that any bank here in Australia would have a legal pathway to buy up a huge amount of paper money of any currency that is not internationally tradeable.  Australian banks do not deal in dinar...but may or may not if it was listed on forex.  It would be a gamble anyway as is forex, shares, precious metals and commodities trading.  Some people are more informed and have a better chance at forex due to the knowledge and ability to read the signs.  Others who play forex lose the lot.   Everyone who has bought dinar must know it is a gamble.  Sometimes gambles pay off.  Sometimes not.  I know someone who has won millions on lotto on two different occasions, and another person who has played weekly 30 years and never won more than $20 at any one time.   I don;t play lotto myself - I don't like the odds :)

My question to myself is though "why do dinar dealers keep selling it instead of stashing it away for themselves?"  The answer is not "because they make money from the spread" - as the "spread" is a minimal amount to pocket if it is to revalue profoundly.  The spread however is a great amount of money if you sell lots of dinar over a period of years and it never rv's.  The dealers have it made...and if the dinar value increases by small increments over a period of time the dealers can keep selling it and make a profit from the spread - and if it does rv to say 1 to 1, they might make more spread when they buy it back.  But, I bet they wouldn't be selling it to anyone if they really believed there was a huge rv coming next week or the week after - so they keep on giving the gurus their commision to keep pumping it. 

As for me, I have bought my dinar and not giving it back - what I have spent I have spent - so no harm done.  I am happy to just wait and see.

Dinar dealers keep selling as the idea of when there is a demand, profits can be made. During the gold rush, I would rather of been a shovel salesman/supplier versus a gold seeker. Sure some gold was likely found, but I probably made a killing on shovels as well. And why not take my spare time and go seek gold myself while I am winning on both the sales versus gold seeking.

• Upvote 3

Your job as a forum clown must be fun but it doesn't really pay well does it?  LOL  

You don't deserve any more of my time or energy Thug, like you said, you are not really a very bright person and I won't argue that!   :twothumbs:

Ahhhh I get it. 

You came back from being banned

so you could get banned again.

Got it.

• Upvote 1

Banks do not have unlimited funds to just buy up ANY currency and hold it. Hey have assets that have to be agreed upon how to invest. Most banks ship your money overseas over night and over the weekend to make crazy interest, but every one of those transactions need to be approved.

I am no expert, but I have a few friends that have careers in banking, and I have learned a lot from them...like keep using my credit union!!! lol

• Upvote 3

I never post in rumors, But I sell realestate, today I had a couple come in to see 3 homes we have listed, all 3 are listed for over 3 million. The Man is a manager for wells fargo, We have to have proof of funds to show theses homes. I ask for his letter from the bank he said his money was coming , I asked if he won power ball, we all laughed, and he said no, he was invested in Iraq Dinar, and was to RV soon, and he and his wife wanted to get first contract on a home.,, he never gave a date or rate, I did call the bank to verify who was, and yes he is a district manager,,, just what I heard, I will beleave when I see it.

Dream shopping

• Upvote 1

haha i thought you said you werent going to post any longer? yet here you are and your pompus arrogance got you banned glad to see this Markinsa, the guy had it coming!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

I never post in rumors, But I sell realestate, today I had a couple come in to see 3 homes we have listed, all 3 are listed for over 3 million. The Man is a manager for wells fargo, We have to have proof of funds to show theses homes. I ask for his letter from the bank he said his money was coming , I asked if he won power ball, we all laughed, and he said no, he was invested in Iraq Dinar, and was to RV soon, and he and his wife wanted to get first contract on a home.,, he never gave a date or rate, I did call the bank to verify who was, and yes he is a district manager,,, just what I heard, I will beleave when I see it.

Three million dollar homes in Kannapolis NC? I lived in Charlotte for two years and the whole town of Kannapolis is not even worth 3 million. 

• Upvote 3

Three million dollar homes in Kannapolis NC? I lived in Charlotte for two years and the whole town of Kannapolis is not even worth 3 million. 

Thank you!  Because this didnt pass the smell test,  I did some research on Kannapolis when this story "broke"..........highest listing I could find was 850K.........just sayin.

Thank you!  Because this didnt pass the smell test,  I did some research on Kannapolis when this story "broke"..........highest listing I could find was 850K.........just sayin.

Surely he can provide a link to some of these homes..After all,they would be listed online at that rate ... Question is, will he? heh..

Do we know that Boozer only deals in real estate in Kannapolis?

• Upvote 3