Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You know when you were a kid and you lit fireworks, you moved back 

it didn't explode you moved forward to check it then you see it still burning

then it starts to burn faster, then it BLOWS up  :o

well I had that feeling  with all the funky news lately that the RV was a dud  :unsure:

Should I duck for cover  :confused:

Go RV/RI  B)  B)

• Upvote 1

***///

O, ye of little faith.... :(

Buck up, little Buckaroo!

Don't give up the ship!

Stand fast, little soldier! :salute:

Take 2 aspirins and read the news again tomorrow. :surgeon:

If all else fails, we'll schedule you for a 1-on-1 with RODNSTAFF :wub:  :)  for a little spiritual pep talk!

Now Cheer up, Sparky! :D 

my favorite response of the day........

Cherysh lol

• Upvote 6

well I had that feeling  with all the funky news lately that the RV was a dud  :unsure:

Go RV/RI  B)  B)

I would if I were you. Things are about to go BOOM  :eek:  :soon:  :salute:

• Upvote 2

Our primal instincts are there for a reason. "Fight or Flight" or gut instincts can tell us when to run and when to stay and fight. Now, if you were to apply them to how you feel about the dinar , maybe something is telling you something ?  I did and sold most all of my dinar but did keep some which really would be allot if it were to revalue. I trust my instincts and this has where it has brought me to. You should do what you feel is best for you and your present situation.

Dont give up my friends stay grounded, you never no, we have been here befor and herd all the pump and hype befor, Just remember one time, some time its got to be right. Some of have been invested a long time and we still continue to smile one day and get sick the next. for yrs we have done this . But all good things come to thows who wait. Now quiet you damm winning and chill with the big boys and wait. One day and hopefuly soon we will all walk away with **** eating grims on our faces.

• Upvote 2

You should duck and cover. That Pop might be followed with Dinar Coins and it will sting when they hit you for disbelieving. Then scoop them up and take to the Bank.

I'm ducking, the S#!t gonna hit the fan, and when I raise my head I"m gonna be in Belize...... man  :D

I'm all in....    Go RV/RI  B)  B)

• Upvote 5

Go RV... Days when I get excited and days where Im like this thing is never going to RV.... I search and search hoping I'd  find another site with info and nothing but the same thing day in and day out..... Remember when ADAM did that drive by on a Saturday....Then Nothing what the heck was all that about anyway.  Sorry just feeling blue I guess.... Ive had my dinars since Early '04...

OH any why is that guy TERRY K , allowed to post anyway.....

• Upvote 1

Go RV/RI  B)  B)

if i remember right --- you should go pick it up blow on it , hold in hand until it blows heck out of fingers and ringing in your ears-----> from experience :soon:

Wait for it.... wait for it...  :eyebrows: 

a.aaa-It-and-rsquos-Gonna-BLOW.jpg

From experience... the things we have waited for the longest... adoption, some of our other

hard earned fought after dreams.... all seemed to take forever... but when they did come to

pass you don't so much remember the pain because your overwhelmed with the joy.  Not that

I have ever personally delivered a baby... but a lot of Mom's will tell you that although the pregnancy

and delivery hurt... the "arrival" is priceless!!!  Come On RV Baby!!!  :D 

• Upvote 4

Go RV/RI  B)  B)

Stock up on food and water.......it's a long fuse.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

My old Army pup tent is ready, OD green sleeping bag, found a case of C-Rations - I am ready to camp outside the bank and cash in on the RV. All I need is the WORD??????????????????????????????????

You need a ranger buddy gymrat?.....or do you have 2 shelter halves?   :confused2: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Maybe the fuse just went out (remember when it had that little stub left, you would pull the fuse out a little, light and run) well pull the fuse, light it again and you will hear the BOOM.... soon-er or later.. lol....

GO RV...HurRV!