Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tentative Budget Agreement Reached!!!!!!

blueskies

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. According to a member of the Finance Committee deputy secretary Hadi Abbas, that the House of Representatives with the Finance Committee an advanced ratios with parliamentary blocs in the budget legislation.

Abbas said in a statement to Agence independent press (Iba) .. Tuesday, "The Finance Committee has completed all discussions and amendments and a report is submitted the draft budget to the Board of seizures and there is no clogged by them, stressing: that some members of parliament and the Kurdistan Alliance asking demands illegal in the last hours session deputies to disable pass the budget."

And that "some members of the parliamentary blocs and the Kurdistan Alliance insist on disabling draft budget passed in each session of the Parliament."

"The Presidency of the Council of Representatives held an additional session included some lawmakers and members of the Kurdistan Alliance and interviewed all their demands and has reached a tentative agreement with all parties, indicating the following: that the coming sessions witness to pass a budget."

He said Abbas "that the House of Representatives to reach advanced levels of all parliamentary blocs agree on all the paragraphs of the general budget for 2013 and the coming days will be announced budget session of the legislation." (End)

http://ipairaq.com/?p=77533

• Upvote 10

The budget is so small in all of this... Does the GOI have a three defense ministers seated, has the UN released GOI out from under the Chapter VII. Has the HCL agreement been signed, and has the IMF completed every step to release. The list is still very, very long.

I am positive that the GOI is changing and growing... but this is moving at such a slow speed it could just end with no change and the country just falls off a cliff. :osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif">

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The budget is so small in all of this... Does the GOI have a three defense ministers seated, has the UN released GOI out from under the Chapter VII. Has the HCL agreement been signed, and has the IMF completed every step to release. The list is still very, very long.

I am positive that the GOI is changing and growing... but this is moving at such a slow speed it could just end with no change and the country just falls off a cliff. :osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif">

Agreed they still have much to do, but its hard to pay your bills when your money isn't worth anything.. and its a bit late to ask for another extension.

• Upvote 4

A very difficult battle between numerous factions, but they are at least working together to come up with a budget to suit each of them. Unlike the Kenyan Muslim and his corrupted Demoncrats/Liberals we have in the WH...THEY HAVE NOT passed a budget well over 4 years! just another example of INCOMPETENCIES and CORRUPTION. No budget (='s) SPEND AS MUCH AS THEY WANT, CAUSE THERE'S NO LIMITS.

• Upvote 1

Why do Staunch and LIboy both have dogs as avatars, both are negative about the news and pretty much said the same thing?

ALT's or brothers?

LOL...........no, neither. i was just showing a little frustration with the "it's on, it's not on, it's on, it's not on" routine they have got going with this budget.

• Upvote 1

Why do Staunch and LIboy both have dogs as avatars, both are negative about the news and pretty much said the same thing?

ALT's or brothers?

LOL...........no, neither. i was just showing a little frustration with the "it's on, it's not on, it's on, it's not on" routine they have got going with this budget. :D

• Upvote 1

If you think you were dissappointed now, wait till the budget passes and still no RV. Just like every other year we hear all this hype. Zero difference

Can't argue about past budgets, but getting agreement is a step forward. And, if there was truth to an article a couple days ago about the Kurds demanding a larger percentage, then I say this is a good step. I hope it leads to an hcl, which is what I think could tip the scales in our favor. I do not know what they could revalue to, if at all, but I do know you cannot rely on cbi financial statements. Do I have an inside source? No. But, we all can read the auditor's opinion. I asked Adam question concerning the audit awhile back, and he spoke plainly. He said that we have known for awhile that we can't trust the cbi statements. My point is that I believe the kurds' cbi branches need to have their financial statements audited. That's where the assets are. I think an hcl is a good step towards the consolidation of the cbi statements. Maybe someone can answer a question for me, do articles referencing the amount of reserves held by the cbi include all four branches or just the two Baghdad branches that have been audited? Tia

• Upvote 1