Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tentative Budget Agreement Reached!!!!!!

blueskies

If you think you were dissappointed now, wait till the budget passes and still no RV. Just like every other year we hear all this hype. Zero difference

I think 'they're people marching into bagdad might have something to say about that. <_< With most of them living in proverty ,with a high unemployment rate and with few basic services , "while maliki and his croonies live in up in the green zone".

The budget is so small in all of this... Does the GOI have a three defense ministers seated, has the UN released GOI out from under the Chapter VII. Has the HCL agreement been signed, and has the IMF completed every step to release. The list is still very, very long.

I am positive that the GOI is changing and growing... but this is moving at such a slow speed it could just end with no change and the country just falls off a cliff. :osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif">

i don't think the country will fall off the cliff but i do agree with you about the budget not having much relevance to what we are looking for.