Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****MYSTERY LADY GIVES UPDATE****

UNEEK

she is prob part of a bunch of women sitting around in a moomoo to broke to go play bingo and sit around chain smoking and playing on the internet.

quote form husband...lol....i have a visual

Better be careful with the "moomoo" comment. It shows age. Mine as well as yours. Try to visualize a thong under a moomoo. Enjoy your lunch.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 4

Well I'm here to tell you friends, I have a direct line to the truth, which is far from most of all these individual's thoughts.

I have researched these people's post over the course of the last year, and it is comical reading their info,

My advise to those who read the daily banter from the "article analyzers"- "theory pumpers"- "daily claimers of hundreds of calls a day that it will RV today" type is to see who the post is by and not even waste your time reading it.

There is FACT within all this fiction, myself and only a few others that I have previously supported are telling the truth. Rate 3.42 and with this weeks approved budget, history is made : )

End Quote

Sounds arrogant to me.. In the best (worst) pumper tradition. JMHO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

First off.......Hello, How are you........We have never directly talk though I have read your post and as you suggest I have never responded or critized or yelled MUD but this one is like umbertino pointed out was to arrogant to let go................However if you want to post it go ahead.....I don't make the rules and you can post whatever............but.........The tradition on DV is you own your post and as such you will recieve what the reader feels is justified.....and that's either good or bad as you percieve a response.......I know you didn't write your opinion and are posting others opinion and thats what I am saying...........You said you are searching for the truth and my response to this opinion is only part of the search for truth. Is it not? I have been at this for years.like you looking for the truth. I am well educated and like many peeps have done my due dilligence as best I could. I have been known to sit on this computer researching for days 24/7 and even though I have cut way back I still research and study and read and listen and gawk at it all. I bet you do as well............However I am a divorcee who learned to be silent because what I think don't matter......... ;):) Happily divorced btw. Just joking....lol....and my ex and I are still friends.

But as I read it I had no ill will towards you..........but as you notice this was an arrogant post......not by you but from the writer.........I percieved it that way and so did others and they to have said so.....Now what? You have the right by the TOS to post....I have the right to object...........That you posted is ok and my response is ok..........what would be the problem? Now if you defend it as you usually do you will have to defend your post vigorously and you usually do.......but then You own that position. You just have to take the heat. Fine. It's ok with me...it's your will to do so....but the heat is yours. I am in no way gonna complain to you either way from posting what you will post.

I actually like you........You have managed by your style of writing not to be savaged to harshly by the members and that is a new thing around here as others would post and be ripped to shredds for posting these peoples. This is a tough site and very often folks get miffed and leave because they take it all personal and will not play. Just look at keep..........He is still here and has been attacked a million times but he keeps his position and defends it to the bitter end...........He even was the impetus for Adam resetting all our negs and pluses but he stayed....He questioned Bondlady and she left but he still keeps plugging away like it or not.....do I agree with him........I'll never tell cause it dosen't matter if I do or don't.......I read it and file it where it needs to be...His opinion is his and I have mine.It doesn't matter if I agree....Keep? Just keep on plugging away. Your opinion is what it is......Yours.........You to Uneek.........keep on posting.

Uneek we have had TerryK....Enorrste....Gankans........steve1 and all the others as members.....So we have been through them all and they are no longer here......You are not the first to post these people and won't be the last........When some of the more dubious one's were members and posted they were savaged and beaten up............They owned their positions and stuck to them....and left. You are still here and I encourage you to stay.............I am being friendly..just so you know we are gonna respond if we want and you need not defend others opinions as you seem to want to so much defend it like it's your own.......You called me out with your response to me and I have responded...right or wrong....but I did respond....not to be correct but to let you know my response was to the writer and not you. My comment was directed to mystery lady.really..but since you said you were looking for truth I did say ain't gonna buy into this one.....I guess I should be more careful and not have used your name.........If you took offense I am sorry...... However.there is always a but ............Like playing poker......If you place a bet........you gotta play the hand.....win or lose.

Not everyone is gonna agree...it's ok......Take care.

• Upvote 7

I do not believe that I am tearing anyone down to build myself up. Im very confident in who I am.

but....someone that calls rate and date time and time again...well they say whatever and if we choose to poke fun at that I think we are well within our "we are in the rumor section" rights.

but I do thanks those who bring it...we need to have a release. It can get pretty serious in here sometimes.

Our mystery Lady seems to repeatedly make comments that discredit other Gurus....I thinks she believes in doing so, it will inspire confidence and trust in her own supposed exclusively based intel. It really makes one wonder why our exceptence of her info is so important. Is she really trying to help us or just needing a little spot light time?.....or is it monetary?............I sure don't know, but we must draw our own conclusions based on the info that is provided. I truly want to give people a fair shake, but so often we are being lied to. If it is optimism ...that is one thing, but .....................well, ..there went a ridiculous rant. Lol. Back to poking fun. I enjoy your posts SnowGlobe7 .... I agree with the release time and those who bring it to us.

• Upvote 2

I do not believe that I am tearing anyone down to build myself up. Im very confident in who I am.

but....someone that calls rate and date time and time again...well they say whatever and if we choose to poke fun at that I think we are well within our "we are in the rumor section" rights.

but I do thanks those who bring it...we need to have a release. It can get pretty serious in here sometimes.

I don't think it was you that moto566 was speaking.

Uuhhh la la!!! As fine as wine!! I just hope when we all meet post RV that all the dinar land women are hotties like this! She's ripe for the pickings!!!

Well there`s ripe but then there`s rotted. Just saying

No, No No..............ain't gonna buy it this time,,,,,,,This person is so right......Follow Me.......I know it all and everybody else is wrong. I have the FACTS and everybody else is wrong.......I've called it and there is NO getting around it.......I'm calling it again and if I am not correct stillI am gaining presence because I above all else have the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD....who is on myside BTW..................Good Lord !!! What mindless dribble......

Uneek you seem like a nice person but this is just mindless bravado and someone blowing their own horn..............I am with the clown....Oh my mind is open! But I am to old a bunny to belive this ......stuff. I have heard it for years and it still amazes me ............What Cajones. Sorry Uneek

Let me get this straight

Your flat debunking this

But your gonna take the word of a CLOWN.

hahahahahaha

Yeah me to

• Upvote 1

First off.......Hello, How are you........We have never directly talk though I have read your post and as you suggest I have never responded or critized or yelled MUD but this one is like umbertino pointed out was to arrogant to let go..................... However.there is always a but ............Like playing poker......If you place a bet........you gotta play the hand.....win or lose.

Not everyone is gonna agree...it's ok......Take care.

I apologize for length but I know of no other place to post

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You !! You have given me the courtesy and respect of a reply and I am very appreciative -- Your very well written reply was - very well presented with a honest sincere personal touch - I could not ask for anything more -

You have shared much - Thank you for the time and energy you put towards sharing your thoughts - opinions - and perspective about many things from my comments to the atmosphere and general theme of DV - I feel that everything you shared will be of benefit to me and that was your intent - again thank you

I was an asst admin of a forum for about 2 yrs - I did a lot of research and posting there and everything ran smoothly - I have my own forum which is totally different from investing - political etc -- I am a member now of probably 25+ forums just to have access to their information but I have never ever had an encounter like I have had here --

I was a silent member for a yr before I started being a participant - I read here all the time and was very familiar with the frequent posters but it was not until I started posting did I get the education -- I have caught on to some things - I have really "learned" a lot about the individual personalities - I have ruffled some feathers - I have cried a lot - I have given up a few times for brief moments and told myself it is not worth it - and then I would get this incredible message from a member that would give me the courage to stay another day

I do not know why I started posting at DV - other than I was not posting anywhere else and kinda missed the interaction --I use to be active in a chat room and became very close to the members - I actually thought I could bring a lot to the members here - because the board was very active & had varied topics - and it would be well received -- well you know it was a hard road for me - and still is -- I still ruffle some feathers - but I have come to feel that it is from insecurity possibly -- or just a clash of style and personalities -- that happens - every body is NOT going to like me and "my" style smile.gif <3

I have not taken any offense to your post at all - I am understanding more as I continue to read all the responses -- I will admit that I am still struggling with a few things and if they eventually reveal some enlightenment well wonderful -- if not - so be it -

Numerous members have extended their friendship and have strongly encouraged me to "toughen up" I still have a problem with their full meaning of that -I do not want to be cruel and sarcastic like them in order to survive - I will walk away first

I know what it means to be tough and strong without being bitter okay - Life has done that to me but it was also my choice -- I am strong - I am very strong to have survived some of the life experiences I have without being bitter and calloused towards the world - Maybe that is why I am so compassionate to a fault ?? I know what pain feels like on many levels -

I guess what I do not understand is why some here expects others to "change" - why can't the members soften up some? lol lol smile.gif <3 <3 <3 <3

Why does it "appear" to be the general theme here for those certain ones to be the cruel sarcastic bashers and it is okay? Because they were here first? What?

I know and recognize very well the difference between negging a rumor post because of its outlandish promises etc - and a personal attack -- Sometimes it is more their choice of words and their delivery

Not only will an improvement in a Though improve its wording -- an improvement in wording will improve the thought --

Maybe if I just withdraw my participation & contribution in the rumor arena everything will be hunky dorey?? lol lol That does seem to be where the contention arises -- (for what ever reason??) Si If I am going to play -- I also pay? lol

I am understanding more about the rumor posting accountability and will keep that in mind -- humm maybe it's not worth it -- There is a price to pay for everything --

Oh and just one more thought please --- Your's as well as some others "perception" of the Mystery Lady's post being "arrogant" - Honestly - it is and can only be your perception under the circumstances -- you are reading words and you are putting or perceiving that tone - Could it not be also perceived by others as just a very confident positive feeling to give out positive encouragement to the readers? To me she has projected more of a positive encouraging tone - but agree with some obvious confidence -(and she has a foreign name) - so SHE IS NOT LIKELY MARRIED TO STEVE - OKIE - TERRYK BLAINO etc

Thank you again Sincerely <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

IMO there should be a "make sh*t up" section on here. There is a difference between a rumor that could possibly be true and just making sh*t up.

Sorry if that is over the top, but cmon!

Good thing my opinion doesn't mean anything, huh?

that one made me laugh good ..

Honestly, the Wife sounds genuine to me. She did call it once and when that didn't come to pass, she explained that the RV was contingent upon passage of the budget and she has remained consistent in that premise (although the budget vote keeps getting delayed). She also has spelled Ocrush's nickname wrong as well as Steve's, as I remember, so I don't think that she is in cahoots with them. The tone of her messages has been to try and reassure people and when she wrote her recent response to TQueezy's prediction it sounded like it was out of genuine concern, that she has been trying to reassure us and was worried that her efforts had been diluted by the new prediction of a much lower rate. I admit that I am pretty gullible, but I am throwing in my lot with her until the budget vote passes and then I will reassess, if needed :) Just my two cents ...

• Upvote 6

I just hope some one is right and the one who has the higher rate is the one I root for more hehe!

personally I don't even care what she know's how does she handle a gun wink.gif

2010-women-part2-920-16.jpg

This is her I am sure of it rolleyes.gif

watch what you wish for Iownay smile.gif

Women-of-the-World.jpg

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

Honestly, the Wife sounds genuine to me. She did call it once and when that didn't come to pass, she explained that the RV was contingent upon passage of the budget and she has remained consistent in that premise (although the budget vote keeps getting delayed). She also has spelled Ocrush's nickname wrong as well as Steve's, as I remember, so I don't think that she is in cahoots with them. The tone of her messages has been to try and reassure people and when she wrote her recent response to TQueezy's prediction it sounded like it was out of genuine concern, that she has been trying to reassure us and was worried that her efforts had been diluted by the new prediction of a much lower rate. I admit that I am pretty gullible, but I am throwing in my lot with her until the budget vote passes and then I will reassess, if needed smile.gif Just my two cents ...

You've got real guts stating that here - a BIG +1 for you !! lol I really appreciate you voicing your thoughts - and it is comforting to know someone else has evaluated her messages and intentions pretty much the same as I have -

Sometimes it is a tug of war between logic and intuition - sometimes that is all we have -- men tend to lean more on the logic and they seem to have some data to support their logic - (of course I do not know your gender)

It is not costing me anything really to hold out a little longer before getting off the fence -

I have heard $3.00 + range from day one of my knowledge of the possible RV 4 yrs ago - I have heard even higher although I did not give those figures much support at all I just said oh I wish - UNEEK <3 <3

Thanks Blueskies !! But I think we are way out numbered tonight

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been invested in dinar for sometime but a member alittle over a year. Originally, I became part of the DinarVet family because even with difference in opinions everyone seemed to be kind......up til now! I make no claims to have anymore knowledge in regards to Dinar. Its all been a learning experience. Uneek brings forth information to share to the best of her knowledge. My question to all you naysayers(alot of whom have brought nothing but sarcasm and rudeness) I truely hope Uneek is correct. What then naysayers....probably not even a thank you for sharing your information. Uneek, thank you for all the time and effort!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1