Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MYSTERY LADY GIVES RUMOR UPDATE

UNEEK

I appologize UNEEK and appreciate you bringing information over rather news or just rumors..., its all what makes the IQD world go around. wink.gif

Thank you kindly from the inner most part of my heart - Your apology is warmly received & most appreciated -

News and rumors / political & economical jargon ( which do have their important place !!) are NOT my most favorite to post nor are they in my field of expertise - but most can copy & paste - gee how hard is that ??

I am much more comfortable in the mental / emotional / spiritual arenas -- now there I can talk for hours and know what I am talking about lol -- I have made a few attempts at getting some interest in those areas and would have even requested a special thread for those types instead of everything being thrown to "Off Topic" -

I do not know what tomorrow holds but I know who holds my tomorrow -

I have sincerely attempted to be a positive contributor here and bring a variety of information that could be of benefit to all -

I am not the enemy - I do not have a hidden agenda - I am not a pumper or guru - and I do NOT choose to be a thick skinned cruel abusive venomous attacker like some are just to thrive and survive here -- I can put one foot in front of the other last time I checked - lol -Of course this "could" all be classified and perceived as rumor until I could / would present verifiable proof -- lol

Again thank you for the courtesy extended - UNEEK

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well Google translate does this for the adjective meaning.....

فريد unique, single, singular, unparalleled, individual, unrivaled

فريد من نوعه unique

وحيد single, only, one, unique, alone, lone

فذ unique, unequaled, singular, alone, peerless, unparalleled

لا نظير له unparalleled, unique

بديع adorable, wonderful, magnificent, splendid, superb, unique

• Upvote 3

Thank you kindly from the inner most part of my heart - Your apology is warmly received & most appreciated -

News and rumors / political & economical jargon ( which do have their important place !!) are NOT my most favorite to post nor are they in my field of expertise - but most can copy & paste - gee how hard is that ??

I am much more comfortable in the mental / emotional / spiritual arenas -- now there I can talk for hours and know what I am talking about lol -- I have made a few attempts at getting some interest in those areas and would have even requested a special thread for those types instead of everything being thrown to "Off Topic" -

I have sincerely attempted to be a positive contributor here and bring a variety of information that could be of benefit to all -

I am not the enemy - I do not have a hidden agenda - I am not a pumper or guru - and I do NOT choose to be a thick skinned cruel abusive venomous attacker like some are just to thrive and survive here -- I can put one foot in front of the other last time I checked - lol -Of course this "could" all be classified and perceived as rumor until I could / would present verifiable proof -- lol

backflip.gifemot-hug.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You seem to have forgotten one important fact UNEEK. You forgot to tell everyone that you are a full time paid employee of D inar R ecaps (for over a year) and that you receive your pay for posting rumors. The more rumors posted = more hits = more money.

So you UNEEK make your money from posting rumors, spreading rumors and finding rumors from others.

As I said in an other thread, I have nothing against someone making money posting rumors because we all have to make a living but I do have a problem with the exploitation of emotions of the unwary and the spreading of lies for monetary gain as I find that to be immoral. Yes rumors are just that rumors but some people act upon these rumors you post and end up causing a rush of money into dinar dealers and a rush of readers onto paid rumor sites like the one you work for resulting in massive amounts of income for both the dealers and your rumor site.

I am not bashing you UNEEK but if you want to present yourself as having "no hidden agenda" then be truthful and let nothing be hidden.

Please keep posting your "rumors" as they are a strong part of the present economy but I remind everyone to listen to Adam and do not invest more than you can afford to lose and remember that the rumors are just for entertainment / income generation for dealers and should not be taken seriously.

Like Paul Harvey use to say, and that is the rest of the story.

Good day!

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Well you read it on the internet so it must be true right. dry.giftongue.gif

And I'm a french model............bonjour-lol

You seem to have forgotten one important fact UNEEK. You forgot to tell everyone that you are a full time paid employee of D inar R ecaps (for over a year) and that you receive your pay for posting rumors. The more rumors posted = more hits = more money.

So you UNEEK make your money from posting rumors, spreading rumors and finding rumors from others.

As I said in an other thread, I have nothing against someone making money posting rumors because we all have to make a living but I do have a problem with the exploitation of emotions of the unwary and the spreading of lies for monetary gain as I find that to be immoral. Yes rumors are just that rumors but some people act upon these rumors you post and end up causing a rush of money into dinar dealers and a rush of readers onto paid rumor sites like the one you work for resulting in massive amounts of income for both the dealers and your rumor site.

I am not bashing you UNEEK but if you want to present yourself as having "no hidden agenda" then be truthful and let nothing be hidden.

Please keep posting your "rumors" as they are a strong part of the present economy but I remind everyone to listen to Adam and do not invest more than you can afford to lose and remember that the rumors are just for entertainment / income generation for dealers and should not be taken seriously.

Good day!

If true-th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 4

Good day!

Excellent post @coolbeans. I often wonder how a person claiming to be so spiritual can condone perpetuating such outright blatant lies and how they can sleep at night. I bet they can't.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good day!

Wow very interesting...............

Hummm.....

Quad B)/>/>

• Upvote 1

Good day!

+1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good day!

How did you come across this info?

Good day!

How many dinar did you purchased on rumors :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uneek as no reason to answer any of your words which by the way are free, Secondo, what Uneek does on any other forums is none of your business...

What Uneek brings on DV is rumors and pure intertainments and meant to take it or leave it...

How much did you get paid to bash on Uneek ??

Have a great day

SnooZ

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

How many dinar did you purchased on rumors laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Uneek as no reason to answer any of your words which by the way are free, Secondo, what Uneek does on any other forums is none of your business...

What Uneek brings on DV is rumors and pure intertainments and meant to take it or leave it...

How much did you get paid to bash on Uneek ??

Have a great day

SnooZ

I agree it's none of my business what one does for a living.......................Butttttttttttt If this person is getting paid to create or pass along rumors that would be nice nugget to know in regards to credibility. Almost like a paid lobbyist................they have agenda or a vested interest in whats presented. I'm not bashing UNEEK but would like to know the truth. And yes I know they are rumors and rumors are free-peace

• Upvote 4

I agree it's none of my business what one does for a living.......................Butttttttttttt If this person is getting paid to create or pass along rumors that would be nice nugget to know in regards to credibility. Almost like a paid lobbyist................they have agenda or a vested interest in whats presented. I'm not bashing UNEEK but would like to know the truth. And yes I know they are rumors and rumors are free-peace

Caz, let me put it this way....You want the truth ? then don't ask uneek, ask coolbeans to bring on the proofs in what he is saying..get it ?

I'm out of here.......

SnooZ

Edited by snooz
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Caz, let me put it this way....You want the truth ? then don't ask uneek, ask coolbeans to bring on the proofs in what he is saying..get it ?

I'm out of here.......

SnooZ

Snooz, We all know not to believe anything that some post(ie, okie,terryk,etc),and take it as entertainment. I'm just wonderin if I should add UNEEK to this list.................nothing more,nothing less-peace.

• Upvote 3

Snooz, We all know not to believe anything that some post(ie, okie,terryk,etc),and take it as entertainment. I'm just wonderin if I should add UNEEK to this list.................nothing more,nothing less-peace.

Its all rumors Caz, tell me what is the difference in between what comes directly from Okie and a brouth on post from somewhere else ?? Or even better, from a mystery lady ??

Its all rumors.....What credibility as to do with all of them rumors....Uneek as carried over intertainments just like many does on here.....thats all....period.....finish.

Have a great day Caz

SnooZ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good day!

Rumors we know what they are but accusations should have proof.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey pumpers gotta eat to. So what. Yall need to put on your big boy pants and act like you know something about this speculation you are in.

#1 It`s the rumor section if you actualy belive anything posted in here you need to refer to the red font

#2 If you want to tar and feather UNEEK then you also need to do it to every poster that posts in this section

Because intentionaly or unintentionaly they are doing the same thing. Every rumor posted in here is a PUMP weather it`s meant to be or not. Every, bank story , Every "IT`s DONE", Every "My brother knows this guy", Every "well I heard "

They are all pumps

So get over it. and with all that being said. If you were one of the few (which im sure is all the gripers thats gripeing) that actualy fell for it. Well Like I said before.

DUMBA$$ !!!!!!!! emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1