Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MYSTERY LADY GIVES RUMOR UPDATE

UNEEK

I have heard of these things before but I never really understood it. I don't pay attention to any pumping other than for entertainment. So I guess I just dont care if someone is over here pumping or not as it means nothing to me but I guess it could be a bad thing for those who act on rumors and put themselves in a financial bind. I don't know how to react to all this witch hunting besides a just read through and move on. I don't desire to get personal over this as I don't know enough to really inject myself into these kind of accusations that are being put forth.

I'm here for the IQD news, chatting and some good humor I really enjoy from the likes of Thug, Texas1, BJinMontreal and some others who make me laugh. All this deep personal stuff really turns me off and I leave it to the ones who have the time and knowledge to back up what they accuse people of and if they do, so be it and I move forward to bigger better things. I will sometimes defend the ones that I believe were wrongly attacked but I don't know enough on a few that I can't just honestly defend and can only read and make my own judgments over time.

Thanks for reading my rant!!!

peace.gif

• Upvote 2

I have heard of these things before but I never really understood it. I don't pay attention to any pumping other than for entertainment. So I guess I just dont care if someone is over here pumping or not as it means nothing to me but I guess it could be a bad thing for those who act on rumors and put themselves in a financial bind. I don't know how to react to all this witch hunting besides a just read through and move on. I don't desire to get personal over this as I don't know enough to really inject myself into these kind of accusations that are being put forth.

I'm here for the IQD news, chatting and some good humor I really enjoy from the likes of Thug, Texas1, BJinMontreal and some others who make me laugh. All this deep personal stuff really turns me off and I leave it to the ones who have the time and knowledge to back up what they accuse people of and if they do, so be it and I move forward to bigger better things. I will sometimes defend the ones that I believe were wrongly attacked but I don't know enough on a few that I can't just honestly defend and can only read and make my own judgments over time.

Thanks for reading my rant!!!

peace.gif

My thoughts kinda reflect what you are saying in that I really didn't know anything about paid pumpers, but the OP knows an awful lot about it. Don't know if this is supposed to be common knowledge or not? I'm just saying. ....

• Upvote 1

My thoughts kinda reflect what you are saying in that I really didn't know anything about paid pumpers, but the OP knows an awful lot about it. Don't know if this is supposed to be common knowledge or not? I'm just saying. ....

I see what you are saying. Coolbeans from what I remember is a knowledgable DVer and I don't know what he/she is going with this but if he/she puts out the proof, then I grow in knowledge and put it in the back of my mind for future reference when I read posts done by certain people but I am not the guard dog here. wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Good Morning Wolves - Vultures - Flesh eating Parana - Dinaraholics -- Misfits - Pumpers - Accusers - Assumers & FRIENDS -- Sorry to keep you waiting -

It is utterly ridiculous and unfounded to assume and accuse me of pumping any dealer or dinar sales - There is NO way that what I have posted could be a profit to me because there is NO way anything could be proven that it generated any business to any dealer or any sales - or any hits to any site- and believe me they are NOT going to pay without proof -

I find this personal attack on me so unfounded and unfair - posting a rumor or even opinions by anyone has the potential to generate business to a dealer or bank selling currency - Lets close all the drinking bars because someone might go in there and get drunk and might have an accident hurting innocent people - why don't we take down all the forums that advertise the sell of currency?

There is a regular poster here who has 2 sites and although they do not promote rumors here they are posted on their site to generate business from here to hopefully get hits to the dealer that is there - why is that not addressed? This very site as well as ALL the others post rumors to get hits to the site to make their money - they do not care if anyone or everyone buys more currency so why am I singled out?

What information and rumor were you told that prompted you to buy? Are you bashing them still?

I have no clue as to your reasons for attacking me so I have no way of knowing how to apologize or make things right - All I can say is that I am sorry but you are very very wrong about me - You are just so very very wrong

If I was making money to post rumors here I would not have enough to buy a cup of CHEAP coffee - I have posted 1 rumor with 2 updates and no where else - You are Sooo Wrong!

So go ahead and take your frustrations - your hatred and anger out on me and deal with your own karma - It is piling up on you not me -

I swear some of you people and your cruel abusive bashing remarks are the reason some people commit suicide - I would call it more like murder -- You don't use knives - guns - bombs - but venomous poison in the words you use and the delivery laced with your hatred and sarcasm -

Your thoughts and your feelings create your actions – Your thick insensitive skin has no feeling of pain for yourself or towards others – This is the reason for mass killings – and war – Are you proud of yourself now Mr tough guy?

You probably do not think this is serious -- What eva !! You may think that I am taking it too personally and too seriously - You're right I am taking it personally and seriously !!

- You that are thick skinned do not feel anything - what kind of life is that?

I hope that some of you wake up and instead of demanding accountability where none is due to man up and be accountable for your own actions and realize the impact and damage you cause from them

Whether you realize it or believe it your cruel abusive attacks kill their hope - their enthusiasm - their joy - their dreams - their esteem - all that is left is a mere shell that is wrenched with unbearable pain - their only escape from the pain in their mind is suicide – And don’t even think about claiming it was all in fun !!

I wish I could share with you what I just found out - it is breath taking - hang on folks - the next hours will be interesting - I did just read that a WF bank in Tx has sent out a memo that all employees are to work for the next 4 Saturdays without question - wonder whats up with that and Russia's debt? Lots of rumors circulating this morning - Have a great day folks -

I AM NOT THE ENEMY I COULD NOT HURT ANYONE WITHOUT HURTING MYSELF - YOU DO NOT KNOW ME - UNEEK

If it will ease the tension I will not make any more posts - I can easily devote and direct my energy elsewhere - no problem at all - the negativity is not healthy and I am not here to win any contest -

I have contemplated the retreat anyway - I go to Baptist Hospital today to pick up a 30 yr old young man who has no one but myself and another female friend - He has no one and nothing - but a short time to live unless there is a huge miracle -

He has a 16 centimeter mass on his liver another smaller one on his liver and another smaller one on his pancreas - Surgery is not an option and even other treatments are highly unlikely because of $ - He has lost from 145 lbs to 110 and has a lot of pain - It does not look good and it sure does not feel good for me

My friend Sharon took him in about a yr ago because well will spare the details - so many thick skinned people here that could not feel anything anyway -- Not sure what Sharon and I can do for him other than make him as comfortable as possible until his passing - So wolves and vultures - I will not miss your abusive venomous poison at all -- You can feed off some other poor good hearted soul or starve - UNEEK

Uneek I for one know your situation. I do understand somewhat. My cousin just died in September. Of throat cancer. A very beautiful person. Anyway I did do research for remedies and such. I came across something that sounded intriguing. A woman named Delores. Cannon. It maybe worth a try. Its medi-phsycal Hypnotherapy.if our mind make us sick then our mind can heal us. Unfortunately my cousin died before I found this woman. But like I said its worth I try. God bless you and your friends! :)/> Oh if my cousin Timmy was still here he would have sooo much done this. Love him and my love goes out to you ladies showing your love to someone in need.

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 3

Nice dodge job of the facts.

Let’s see, you played the religion card, the “friend is ill” card, the “I am a victim” card, the “you are so mean” card and skillfully avoided the issue and question at hand.

Yes or no, are you a paid employee of D inar R ecaps paid to post rumors?

Think before you answer or I will make public the evidence.

I am not trying to attack you but it was YOU who said you “have no hidden agenda” and not me.

So if you are hiding nothing just answer the question, are you a paid employee or contractor for the rumor site D inar R ecaps who is paid to post rumors?

We do not need any religious or sympathetic distraction.

Just a simple yes or no is all that is needed.

Humm thought promoting other sites was against the :rulez:

Bring forth your evidence. I believe She said she was not but yet you persist to accuse, wondering what your motive is now ?

My thought is even if someone did something not to your liking on another forum, somewhere in time, until the screw us personally here why bring up the past. My :twocents:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nice dodge job of the facts.

Let’s see, you played the religion card, the “friend is ill” card, the “I am a victim” card, the “you are so mean” card and skillfully avoided the issue and question at hand.

Yes or no, are you a paid employee of D inar R ecaps paid to post rumors?

Think before you answer or I will make public the evidence.

I am not trying to attack you but it was YOU who said you “have no hidden agenda” and not me.

So if you are hiding nothing just answer the question, are you a paid employee or contractor for the rumor site D inar R ecaps who is paid to post rumors?

We do not need any religious or sympathetic distraction.

Just a simple yes or no is all that is needed.

Coolbeans,

What are you looking for ?, what do you want, a medal of some kind ?

You say you don't want to attack her, but it surely does show a purpase of debunking and digging the past and it seems like it gives you some kind of a pleasure to do it...

The burden of proofs is on you ...

Uneek brings fun and intertainment to DINAR VET, what is your motive to bring down someone that brings rumors over for intertainments ???

I dont care what Uneek did or was in the past or what so ever, beside, its none of your business...

Go ahead with your personel attack, that wont change anything from my end regarding my friends...

Have a great day

SnooZ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1