Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - His Latest Update !

DinarThug

CNN. The Clown News Network. Ur Source For Predictable Prediction Predicaments !

Happy New Years everyone and hope all is well with you all! I am very certain that this will be our year indeed.

Ray, Ocrush and myself finally got together today for about one hour reviewing our notes from all of our sources together. There are a few things we cannot verify yet, but I think in the upcoming days what we are trying to verify will become very real and in the news.

I really never had a chance to comment on the post by our member platinumroof on January 1st. Everything in that post seem to be spot on and a rate within a few cents of what we feel and that I have stated for some time. Also from the recent news, the timing could be pretty close.

As a refresher, here is what was posted:

01/01/2013

Hello Everybody-

I have decided to break my silence and reveal my understanding of truth surrounding the Iraqi Dinar. First, I am married to an Iraqi born citizen who works as a foreign affairs delegate for the Iraqi Government. We are are heavily invested in the Dinar as many government people are. My husband speaks many languages and works exclusively with other country's that are investing in Iraq, the two major countries are the United States and China.

Read More Link on Right

I have been following the the information that is being put out by what is termed as "Guru's" on **************** & another site. I am not a member of any Dinar site, but have seen enough quotes from all the major players and have a pretty good gist of what is what.

The only individual that is remotely close to the truth is the gentleman named OCrush on don't promote other sites.

Okay, I am running a huge risk for putting out this delicate information, but at this point, it is to far along in the process to matter. The Iraqi Dinar is set to revalue prior to the 10th of January barring any hang ups, (which are common) it should show at a rate of $3.42 and experts are expecting it to rise fairly quickly from there.

Yes, it could be delayed, but if it is again, it will be only for a very short time. I hope this information gets out so the many mis-formed "Gurus" stop spreading their false,short sighted facts.

Happy New Year to all.

As you all know we try our best to give you verifiable information. It is extremely important for all of us to stay focused and not jump to conclusions but trust me, this is getting harder and harder as every day passes.

One thing we could share with you is everyone has calmed down!

For what it is worth, the banks and ISX are closed until the January 7th. Our suspisions are we are very close! This statement is a gut feeling from the three of us and we cannot provide any solid facts to prove that we are really that close to having Iraq revalue their currency.

So let's go over the facts that we do know:

--> We know that the Government of Iraq (GOI) did not go on vacation when they were suppose to (November 14th until December 14th 2012), and you all know how important there vacations are.

--> We know that the 2013 budget has gone back and forth between the parliament with the final adjustment, and the Prime Minister has signed off on it, and the Finance Ministry has ratified and submitted it back to parliament for final approval and vote to be put into law.

Here is a fact that was in the news that I think many folks missed. For the first time that I can remember, Iraq has officially closed the accounts (books) ending in the year 2012. Maybe someone can research this, but from what I do recall, it was always carried over from year to year. So we all feel that if you close the accounting budget (books and accounts) for the year end 2012, in order to get monies from the Ministry of Finance for 2013 you will need to open the new budget. Do you see where we are going with this one?

--> The Chapter VII issues have been resolved but they have not come forward yet, and we feel that Kuwait's Emir is the one to follow. The United Nations has had many meetings including one recently that was behind closed doors. This was for a reason. All three of our contacts are hearing and feeling that Chapter VII was accomplished, but it has not been formally announced.

We think the reason for this is that this is Iraq's party so they will wait and announce it simultaneously with the new 2013 budget. Again, this is our opinion and also that of our contacts. We feel something this important needs to be announced by Iraq.

--> Now parliament is suppose to meet at an extra-ordinary meeting this Sunday, lets see how this plays out. Furthermore, they are calling this one "Historic". Article: Iraqiya calls on all its lawmaker to attend Parliament's next session. I have never seen anything like this ever, so this must be very important.

Our personal feelings are that we should see the revaluation in the coming days.

There is no other logical explanation for them not to show there hand. Believe me.....if there were any negative outcomes, we would have known by now, but everything seems to be hush-hush and behind closed doors. There is only one reason for this, and I think you all know what it might be.

Please stay patient for we are at the end of this ride one way or another. What's a few more days among you wonderful members?

God Bless you all and Cheers!

Steve, Ray, Ocrush

• Upvote 11

I actually like Stevei and I think OCrush has legitimate contacts. Everybody says Steve has called it a million times. That's bogus, he called it once last May I think and it turned out it didn't happen... In fact, If I recall correctly, Steve strongly believed it was going to happen and like all of us, truly wanted to believe the information that was provided to him. But to put him in the same boat as Okie and all the daily BS gurus is a bit of a stretch.

I visit a couple sites here and there and personally, between Adam and Stevei, I think they are two very bright individuals that are sincerely looking out for our best interests.

• Upvote 13

I actually like Stevei and I think OCrush has legitimate contacts. Everybody says Steve has called it a million times. That's bogus, he called it once last May I think and it turned out it didn't happen... In fact, If I recall correctly, Steve strongly believed it was going to happen and like all of us, truly wanted to believe the information that was provided to him. But to put him in the same boat as Okie and all the daily BS gurus is a bit of a stretch.

I visit a couple sites here and there and personally, between Adam and Stevei, I think they are two very bright individuals that are sincerely looking out for our best interests.

Ditto!!!

Indy

• Upvote 1

Didn't post what ? Tha smell or tha french accent ?? laugh.gif

SnooZ

Lol ! Ya, He Must Of Went Back And Fixed The Picture -

As A Mod They Have Additional Editing Controls ! B)

Either That Or Once Again CNN Was Drinking On The Job ! :unsure:

A Necessary Precaution For Every Guru News Reporter ! :rolleyes:

:lol:

And to think, Thug and I met you when you were just a French (rhymes with door)

He Used To Be A French Police Inspector ? :o

pink-panther+clou.jpg

:D:D :D

• Upvote 3

DT - didn't UNEEK post a Reader's Digest condensed version of this info and was impaled for it? Amazing - sounds comparable. More alleged detail yet typical cloak and dagger :ph34r: on sources etc. I'll be interested to see if you're scoarched on this post......

• Upvote 1