Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIOR TO JAN 10TH $3.42 & RISE

UNEEK

Good Morning & Happy New Year Everyone - I have been out of commission for the past several days fighting the flu crud and still fighting it today but feel a slight winning edge finally - I am happy to start the day off with a good rumor that I choose to hold a little faith in - Hope you find it encouraging as well -UNEEK

Hello Everybody-

I have decided to break my silence and reveal my understanding of truth surrounding the Iraqi Dinar. First, I am married to an Iraqi born citizen who works as a foreign affairs delegate for the Iraqi Government. We are are heavily invested in the Dinar as many government people are.

My husband speaks many languages and works exclusively with other country's that are investing in Iraq, the two major countries are the United States and China.

I have been following the information that is being put out by what is termed as "Guru's" on **************** & another site. I am not a member of any Dinar site, but have seen enough quotes from all the major players and have a pretty good gist of what is what.

The only individual that is remotely close to the truth is the gentleman named OCrush on ***** ********

Okay, I am running a huge risk for putting out this delicate information, but at this point, it is to far along in the process to matter.

The Iraqi Dinar is set to revalue prior to the 10th of January barring any hang ups, (which are common) it should show at a rate of $3.42 and experts are expecting it to rise fairly quickly from there.

Yes, it could be delayed, but if it is again, it will be only for a very short time. I hope this information gets out so the many mis-informed "Gurus" stop spreading their false,short sighted facts.

Happy New Year to all.

Just a question, if they are not a member of a dinar site how did they make the post?

• Upvote 4

nothingtoadd.gif

Well I'll be dipped in chocolate if this happens, and I don't like chocolate so it would be a very big day for me, yuck. In case I miss it Doug_W and Cherysh happy early birthday to both of you. Wow sure would be a nice start to a brand new year.

nothingtoadd.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifemot-woot.gifconfused.gifbump.gifconfused.gifcigar.gifconfused.gif

• Upvote 1

Is this another sales pitch for all to go out and spend all their savings on more dinar? Let me count what I have now to invest. pulling change from my pocket I see about 51 cents. I will be gambling, but WTH, I am in.

I am not quite sure how to interpret your comments and do not want to misunderstand them - Are you just being funny or sarcastic? I am not picking on you and my comments are not intended at you personally -- they are also NOT with any ill feelings - they are just my thoughts -

No I cannot prove anything about the rumor - or disprove - that is why it is called a "rumor"

Why do so many always want to assume that every rumor with a date and rate is from a pumper or for a pumper?

Everyone that purchased dinar was giving a profit to the seller - big deal - that is how business is done - and EVERY individual is responsible for their own decisions - If you talk someone out of buying you are also talking them out of the opportunity of making a profit like yourself - It works both ways doesn't it?

I guess it will never end --- the skepticism - and the agendas - and the pumpers - and the motives - and the wanna be's - and the naysayers - and the lopsters - and the bashers - and the risk takers - and the believers - and the free thinkers - and the faith keepers - and the encouragers - and the investors - and the positive proactive pushers --

Yep -- it is pretty much everything on an INDIVIDUAL basis - perception - interpretation - validation

We all get to "freely CHOOSE" to believe based on our knowledge and understanding of what info is provided -- Thank Goodness for America

HOPE IS BETTER THAN DESPAIR --- Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests” -- John Stewart Mill

Take hope from the heart of man, and you make him a beast of prey.

Hope doesn't come from calculating whether the good news is winning out over the bad. It's simply a choice to take action.

We find comfort among those who agree with us; growth among those who don't

You cannot put great hope into a small soul

Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), from Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent PhilosophersWe have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics. They will only grow louder and more dissonant in the weeks to come. We've been asked to pause for a reality check; we've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

Just a question, if they are not a member of a dinar site how did they make the post?

This was emailed to the owner of the place where it is posted - where no membership is required - also there are sites that you can visit and read without being a member - Hope this answers your question - It does not however prove beyond any doubt its validity - sorry

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

I am not quite sure how to interpret your comments and do not want to misunderstand them - Are you just being funny or sarcastic? I am not picking on you and my comments are not intended at you personally -- they are also NOT with any ill feelings - they are just my thoughts -

No I cannot prove anything about the rumor - or disprove - that is why it is called a "rumor"

Why do so many always want to assume that every rumor with a date and rate is from a pumper or for a pumper?

Just a little advice from a friend UNEEK... if your going to wade into that arena of posting others speculations, chat's, rumors etc... you may need to develop some thick skin to defend yourself from all the "stuff" folks will hurl back at you, and laugh it off ... take it from Thug... he's got RHINO skin by now, but he's never lost his sense of humor!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

• Upvote 13

Is this another sales pitch for all to go out and spend all their savings on more dinar? Let me count what I have now to invest. pulling change from my pocket I see about 51 cents. I will be gambling, but WTH, I am in.

WHOA WHOA WHOA YOU MY FRIEND!! Lmao Dont be dashing my birthday dreams so quickly!! LMAO

Wouldn't that be Something laugh.gif Happy Birthday RV

It would be the sexiest birthday gift EVER!!! And Thanks you. ( I need a RV to keep buying my magic box of hair dye ...lmao)

Well Happy early B-Day I hope we get to come to the party if we get this rate.

I am not holding my breath on that rate I would be happy with 1-1 or even just .50 cents so I could cash enough to pay bills & wait for something higher before I cashed all out.

Here is what could be a pumper or could be someone who knows what they are saying.

I over heard another rumor I have no clue if this is true or if it his hogwash I maybe should not be saying anything but since this is in the rumors why not. Rumor has it that a certain person who has signed a deal with Iraq to be the one collecting the dinars back in after the rv or float comes has had a bunch of phone calls the last 2 days from Iraq Now this could be nothing or it could be something (we will just have to wait & see).

I for one don't put anything into this rumor because it is only a rumor.

Thank you darlin, and you have been in my prayers! I saw on FB your post....You need a happy birthday RV more, and I hope you get it my friend!

• Upvote 2