Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My latest

JayLee202

Hello fellow investors, It's been a while since I've posted anything here simply because I have not been in touch with any of the two contacts I have in Iraq. If I don't have anything to share, then I wouldn't post unless I come across an article for everyone to check out. Well the latest info I've received is that people in Iraq are still waiting for the RV just like we are. They are happy that they are nearly out of Chapter 7 but I was told by them that being released from Chapter 7 does not need to happen before the RV. They do not expect the rate to be less than $1 dollar which I have gave my own opinion many times before that I'd expect a rate between $1.13 and $2.47. There are some people out there who are saying that the RV is done but has not been announced yet. This is NOT true. They will not RV the currency before the 2013 budget being passed. That would be putting the cart before the horse. You don't allocate money for anything before settling on a budget first. That goes in your personal finances as well as business, let alone an entire country. My contacts are very optimistic that we are very close (I know you've been hearing that for 10 years now) but there are several articles that's confirming this as well.

Please be mindful, that just because my contacts are in Iraq, doesn't mean that their Intel is 100% accurate. I'm sure others may have contacts as well that may have a different story. I'm just sharing what I have for you to further do your own research and see if your research match. Other than that, I do believe we are near the end and we will definitely be blessed. Just be patient and do not believe people who are saying the RV has already been done because if that was the case then we would not be able to continue to purchase Dinars at the current price or purchase them at all period. God bless you all, I hope this info helps. Go RV 2012 !

Thank you jaylee, this is great stuff my friend, I do like the sound of it very much !

I'M new in this, If I may ask a question regarding the 2013 budget being past or accepted, do you know if that budget can be past at the end of 2013?? Or does it need to be past before the begining of 2013 ??

Thank you again, much appreciated :) :)

Thank you jaylee, this is great stuff my friend, I do like the sound of it very much !

I'M new in this, If I may ask a question regarding the 2013 budget being past or accepted, do you know if that budget can be past at the end of 2013?? Or does it need to be past before the begining of 2013 ??

Thank you again, much appreciated :)/> :)/>

Good question, I will research an answer and get back to you on it but as far as Iraq goes, who knows?

Hello fellow investors, It's been a while since I've posted anything here simply because I have not been in touch with any of the two contacts I have in Iraq. If I don't have anything to share, then I wouldn't post unless I come across an article for everyone to check out. Well the latest info I've received is that people in Iraq are still waiting for the RV just like we are. They are happy that they are nearly out of Chapter 7 but I was told by them that being released from Chapter 7 does not need to happen before the RV. They do not expect the rate to be less than $1 dollar which I have gave my own opinion many times before that I'd expect a rate between $1.13 and $2.47. There are some people out there who are saying that the RV is done but has not been announced yet. This is NOT true. They will not RV the currency before the 2013 budget being passed. That would be putting the cart before the horse. You don't allocate money for anything before settling on a budget first. That goes in your personal finances as well as business, let alone an entire country. My contacts are very optimistic that we are very close (I know you've been hearing that for 10 years now) but there are several articles that's confirming this as well.

Please be mindful, that just because my contacts are in Iraq, doesn't mean that their Intel is 100% accurate. I'm sure others may have contacts as well that may have a different story. I'm just sharing what I have for you to further do your own research and see if your research match. Other than that, I do believe we are near the end and we will definitely be blessed. Just be patient and do not believe people who are saying the RV has already been done because if that was the case then we would not be able to continue to purchase Dinars at the current price or purchase them at all period. God bless you all, I hope this info helps. Go RV 2012 !

I have a former colleague named Chuck Finley. Did you teach in Kansas City and retire just a few years ago?

Thanks for sharing your intel.

Edited by Francie26