Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Just Re-Elected President

Rayzur

Interesting.... it appears that Romney has the popular vote at this point... (though the electoral college has elected Obama)

WTF ? :blink: Obama Is Losing The Popular Vote But Is Still Retaining The Office ? :o

Who The Hell Does He Think He Is ? Maliki !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

My heart is broke. I feel as sad as when we were attacked. This is a time again for the whole country to ban together. Conservatives and liberals. We will have to weather the storm of the next four years. We are all still Americans. Four more years of this should rehabilitate the majority and teach us the lesson we needed to learn.

• Upvote 1

***///

How about some GOOD NEWS, folks...?!

....he can't run for a 3rd term. :)

REAL hope (not obummer hope) springs eternal! :twothumbs:

We just have to keep him from pencil-whipping himself an

executive order to change THAT law!

Cheer up, we'll get through this together ;)

That is so funny. It's exactly what I just said. I always try to think positive (even when it's so very hard to do). There is nothing we can do. At this point but forge ahead and do our best to make things better. Hopefully we will be able to help a lot of others out very soon. Go RV

• Upvote 4

Dark days are ahead. But we will have victories in other forms. God has not abandon us...we must not abandon each other. Unity is a must, stand strong for your beliefs, your freedoms. Pray for peace, courage and His almighty wisdom. We can't take back America with mans wisdom, it has to be Gods.

Victories are to come and my tears will be for them. Hold fast lets not let them divided us anymore. Now is the time to defend, and with all our might.

My prayers to all the small business that will be closing doors to there happiness.

Thanks Markinsa.

Beautiful post pattyangel. I agree with you and will remind myself of the same everyday! Thank you for the reminder!

• Upvote 3

WTF ? :blink: Obama Is Losing The Popular Vote But Is Still Retaining The Office ? :o

Who The Hell Does He Think He Is ? Maliki !

:D:D:D

ROFL ROFL well Thugster.... if Romney keeps the popular vote and Obama wins the electoral college.... he will share that distinction with one other contemporary.... GW..... Though I doubt seriously that the electoral college will ever go away... at least in our lifetime... it does seem to be really bizarre that this can happen and at this point... do so within two election cycles of recent... Interesting....

• Upvote 2

ROFL ROFL well Thugster.... if Romney keeps the popular vote and Obama wins the electoral college.... he will share that distinction with one other contemporary.... GW..... Though I doubt seriously that the electoral college will ever go away... at least in our lifetime... it does seem to be really bizarre that this can happen and at this point... do so within two election cycles of recent... Interesting....

Looking at the latest results, it looks like Obama is also going to win the popular vote.

• Upvote 1

***///

Can popular vote (real voice of the people) trump electoral..?

No it can not.... In most recent times, Bush won electoral while Gore won popular (after all the chads were hung tied and counted.. I think it took months... ).... The US goes with the electoral college as the vote that counts...

(and one of our DV members did an exceptional post about the electoral college in this topic area last week I think)

• Upvote 1

All I can say is that I really think I'm going to throw up. I don't think this country will be able to survive another four years of O. In another four years, we'll be something else, entirely. :(

Imagine, given how close this race was...if everyone could have possibly united behind the opponent against Obama, we would have kicked that ASS to the curb. But the hard independents will never budge...and so we get another 4 years of a POTUS who hates America.

• Upvote 4

I for one am so thankful he was elected. I would have loved Jill Stein or Gary Johnson but anything was better than Romney and ESPECIALLY Paul Ryan.

W00t for the American people!

All I can say is that I really think I'm going to throw up. I don't think this country will be able to survive another four years of O. In another four years, we'll be something else, entirely. :(

Economy will likely get much better, don't worry!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Did Trump have some kind of bet going? Guess I missed that.... I think I stopped listening to Trump stuff after his Wednesday surprise... was... well I can't even remember what the surprise was... so I think I tuned him out after that....

I for one am so thankful he was elected. I would have loved Jill Stein or Gary Johnson but anything was better than Romney and ESPECIALLY Paul Ryan.

W00t for the American people!

I really hope your right...I really do, and I hope we dont lose "The land of the free, and home of the brave" along the way. :)

• Upvote 1

***///

Name 3 great things he's done to better your life personally....

(bin laden doesn't count & obamacare has already been discredited as viable)

and how can the economy get better when we're over 16trillion$ in debt?

We're very interested to hear. Really.

• Upvote 2

Didn't matter who was going to win between the two...it was already over...just that obamas reelection will bring it faster. Prepare for totalitarianism.

I agree with you. Unfortunately, we needed more time. Or an RV. I could be ready pretty quick with an RV. :D Of course, when they storm my camp, it's all over anyways. But at least we got to try.