Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Just Re-Elected President

Rayzur

No gloating... It is what it is!!! Barack Obama 2012!!!! All that wishful thinking, hate messages, lies and slander for nothing...The REAL America has spoken!

The real America has spoken and they said we are divided.. Yes majority wins in the electoral college but the fact is...... We are divided!

• Upvote 1

***///

Please stop negging MARKINSA...

we're running out of +'s.

Mods do their job as they see fit.

we'd really be an uncivilised lot without them.

How about a little support for their efforts.

just sayin'....

P.S. 'Ol Sarge and us Gals have all felt their wrath,

so know for a fact they are not biased.

***///

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Downvote 1

The real America has spoken and they said we are divided.. Yes majority wins in the electoral college but the fact is...... We are divided!

I really wonder how the results would have been if Mr. Obama would have told America that part of his new agenda would be that all people who are on "assistance" that could physically work, would have to start doing community service at least 30 hours a week to receive thier funds. That would be earning their money like the rest of us have to......

• Upvote 1

***///

just sayin'....

Thanks for the support, its probably coming from the ones that can't post right now, so you won't get a response to this for a few days. :lol:

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I really wonder how the results would have been if Mr. Obama would have told America that part of his new agenda would be that all people who are on "assistance" that could physically work, would have to start doing community service at least 30 hours a week to receive thier funds. That would be earning their money like the rest of us have to......

***///

Yikes!

Now THAT would've been an epic fail!

Me too and I was just praying that he isn't nearly as bad as I'm afraid he is..

Well I won't say what I'd like to say (my trust in free speech is gone) but he won't have to hold back on anything he wants to do because he wont have to kiss any political ass to get voted in for a second term! He made it!

• Upvote 3

So given where we are... right now.... what do we do to change that. How do we get on the same page and together stand for what matters as a country? Its where we are, so what do we do? Divided we fall, and if the whoevers can keep us thinkikng we are divided, then we've done their job for them and will easily fall. Stone, I'm so not disagreeing... with what you say, I'm asking how we solve it, fix it, or work together in spite of it.... or .... I fear, .... we become the instruments of our own doom....

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the support, its probably coming from the ones that can't post right now, so you won't get a response to this for a few days. :lol:

***///

Yup. :P;)

Well I won't say what I'd like to say (my trust in free speech is gone) but he won't have to hold back on anything he wants to do because he wont have to kiss any political ass to get voted in for a second term! He made it!

***///

makes him twice as dangerous to Liberty & Justice. :(

I don’t think Obama has the great illuminati connections that some believe.

I believe he is a talented narcissist that considers himself a superstar.

Akin to the popularity of Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods.

A dynamic young black man that has placed his name in the history of this great nation.

The only harm he has done or can do to us will be accidental due to his lack of qualifications.

• Upvote 1

I have mulled this over a lot jmo but here goes...

Firstly, they are both backed by banks, the ones who own the banks of the world are the same. Frankly, I believe Obama has been so busy passing executive orders and laws that his Main focus was just that. Rewriting and amending. The executive orders alone would scare people into a united action. I digress from EOs and move to war...I consider Libya a war...tho technically a conflict. Anyways doesnt matter he has 4 more years to do just that...wage war...and dare I say against who.

All along I knew Obama would be president. For reasons that is from previous posts " to controversial". If Romney would have taken it tonight it would have slowed what is to come ...because Americans in my opinion would have Let there guard down a little wouldnt have been preparing to notice a financial collapse (which i believe is going to happen)...

I can elaborate but let me see what happens to this first

I agree.... The summer of 2013 will be the start of it. By October 2013, the huge bubble in the stock market will burst. Just as in 2008 when the housing bubble burst and caused massive down turns in the markets in October 2008. This time, a combination of student loan defaults, pension funds defaults, the realization that there are more gold certificates sold on the market than there is gold to back them up, and numerous other factors will cause an economic disaster. I know that I am wholly unprepared to protect my family and now this election has shaken me into the realization that its high time to do so. I hoped America would vote Romney and a shrinking of the government would spur job growth and stay off the collapse but now I know it's inevitable. I may be too soon on my time line but I know it's coming!

• Upvote 5

***///

Heyyyyyy how did you get a multiple + button??!! I wanna sign up for that... :D His point was well taken, and after I + him once, the choice to + him again to take away the negs, was not there.... how do I get one of them there multi-plus buttons... :D :D

Onward and upward..... ;)

I don’t think Obama has the great illuminati connections that some believe.

The only harm he has done or can do to us will be accidental due to his lack of qualifications.

***///

But his damage has no bounds.

He repeatedly inflicts damage to all things We The People hold sacred as a Democracy.

We think his evil runs far deeper than a psychological disorder.

he acts with complete impunity - we think it's because he has that powerful

dark org backing him, so he fears nothing and goes about the methodical destruction of

our Republic knowing there are no consequences for him.

Heyyyyyy how did you get a multiple + button??!! I wanna sign up for that... :D His point was well taken, and after I + him once, the choice to + him again to take away the negs, was not there.... how do I get one of them there multi-plus buttons... :D :D

Onward and upward..... ;)

***///

There's no such thing! :P We just hit him every time he posts in a never-ending

game of catch-up.... 1 + at a time.... :D (and we're exhausted! :lmao: )

I agree.... The summer of 2013 will be the start of it. By October 2013, the huge bubble in the stock market will burst. Just as in 2008 when the housing bubble burst and caused massive down turns in the markets in October 2008. This time, a combination of student loan defaults, pension funds defaults, the realization that there are more gold certificates sold on the market than there is gold to back them up, and numerous other factors will cause an economic disaster. I know that I am wholly unprepared to protect my family and now this election has shaken me into the realization that its high time to do so. I hoped America would vote Romney and a shrinking of the government would spur job growth and stay off the collapse but now I know it's inevitable. I may be too soon on my time line but I know it's coming!

I have a different take.

What is keeping the US markets afloat now? QE and only QE. If the Fed were to announce tomorrow that they were going to stop QE THAT'S when the stock market would plunge. The DOW would probably drop below 6,000 points almost over night.

But with Obama that's not going to happen. What we're going to see now is continued QE for years (hence QE to infinity) until the USD becomes so hyper-inflated no one will want to touch it. This means the USD will lose it's place as the World Reserve Currency. It should also mean the markets will continue to rise, along with the prices of gold and silver, until the USD goes kaput.

I don't think anything will be allowed to default, in other words. I think the stage is set that whenever we see another crisis is about to hit, more money will be printed to avert the immediate danger. I still think we have a few years to serious hyper-inflation but I don't think we will see any of the markets collapsing anytime soon. Think about how well commodities will be doing (grain, corn, gas, precious metals, cotton, etc.) if the USD is hyper-inflated. If anything, I think the Dow will reach all time new highs going forward. The more money that's printed the higher the Dow will go.....

WW.

So given where we are... right now.... what do we do to change that. How do we get on the same page and together stand for what matters as a country? Its where we are, so what do we do? Divided we fall, and if the whoevers can keep us thinkikng we are divided, then we've done their job for them and will easily fall. Stone, I'm so not disagreeing... with what you say, I'm asking how we solve it, fix it, or work together in spite of it.... or .... I fear, .... we become the instruments of our own doom....

I think the wheels of that doom are already in motion. The economic collapse is inevitable. The sides are so far apart that there is no common ground. There will be no bipartisan statesman to step forward.

Obama will not give an inch and will continue to force feed his ideas by either getting them passed through congress or getting them regulated through the different agencies.

The Republicans in congress will not give an inch and will gridlock everything.

We have been operating without a budget for 3 years and the spending is going through the roof! I see more of the same.

I have always been an optimist who believed in American entrepreneur spirit and can do attitude. I always thought we would strap up our belts and pull ourselves up by our boot straps but now too many want someone else to put the boots on and get it done for them. That's a recipe for disaster.

• Upvote 3

***///

But his damage has no bounds.

He repeatedly inflicts damage to all things We The People hold sacred as a Democracy.

We think his evil runs far deeper than a psychological disorder.

he acts with complete impunity - we think it's because he has that powerful

dark org backing him, so he fears nothing and goes about the methodical destruction of

our Republic knowing there are no consequences for him.

All puppies leave smelly surprises in the floor.

They don't do that to inconvenience their owners.

They do that because thats just what they do.

If we just allow him to shoot his hoops and swing that golf club for four more years, we can clean up the smelly surprises he leaves for us and keep going forward.

P.S. Him having been reelected is forcing me to consult a bankruptcy lawyer tomorrow.

Just one of the smelly surprises I have to clean up.

• Upvote 1

***///

But the damage has no bounds.

... repeatedly inflicts damage to all things We The People hold sacred as a Democracy.

In the spirit of your sentiment.... in damaging all we hold Sacred as a democracy...... which scares the bejesus out of me...... can you give me any ideas as to why people are not more exorcized about the Patriot Act. Do you think its because of the name.... that people assume its about being patriotic? I agree with your sentiment.... why aren't people a bit more flipped out about the actual and very real laws put into place (and recently renewed by Obama) that do more damage, harm and insult to the consitution than any other singular act in US history? I honestly don't get it. It took our ranking down several pegs as a free democracy relative to other countries when it was passed. Yet you rarely hear anyone saying anything to oppose it. Its like all coverage has gone dark...

Do you have any idea what that's about ?.....

• Upvote 1

I have a different take.

What is keeping the US markets afloat now? QE and only QE. If the Fed were to announce tomorrow that they were going to stop QE THAT'S when the stock market would plunge. The DOW would probably drop below 6,000 points almost over night.

But with Obama that's not going to happen. What we're going to see now is continued QE for years (hence QE to infinity) until the USD becomes so hyper-inflated no one will want to touch it. This means the USD will lose it's place as the World Reserve Currency. It should also mean the markets will continue to rise, along with the prices of gold and silver, until the USD goes kaput.

I don't think anything will be allowed to default, in other words. I think the stage is set that whenever we see another crisis is about to hit, more money will be printed to avert the immediate danger. I still think we have a few years to serious hyper-inflation but I don't think we will see any of the markets collapsing anytime soon. Think about how well commodities will be doing (grain, corn, gas, precious metals, cotton, etc.) if the USD is hyper-inflated. If anything, I think the Dow will reach all time new highs going forward. The more money that's printed the higher the Dow will go.....

WW.

Historically, that hyper inflation could hit quick! The amount of money we are printing and the amount we are spending far surpasses even what Germany did in the 30's. my grandpa said that he walked into a coffee shop and ordered coffee and pastry... Before it was delivered to him, the price jumped to be 3 times what it was.... Hyper inflation happened overnight there and they did not do their QE at near the volume we are......

• Upvote 1

All puppies leave smelly surprises in the floor.

They don't do that to inconvenience their owners.

They do that because thats just what they do.

If we just allow him to shoot his hoops and swing that golf club for four more years, we can clean up the smelly surprises he leaves for us and keep going forward.

P.S. Him having been reelected is forcing me to consult a bankruptcy lawyer tomorrow.

Just one of the smelly surprises I have to clean up.

***///

JONJON --- we absolutely adore you! :wub:

Somehow that makes all kinds of sense & we feel much better.

Thanks, Super Fuzzy Super Secret Squirrel! You're our Hero! :)

***///

There's no such thing! :P We just hit him every time he posts in a never-ending

game of catch-up.... 1 + at a time.... :D (and we're exhausted! :lmao: )

rofl rofl rofl .... ahhhhhh I was hoping I could sign up for the multi-pack combo.... All that shopping at Costco... I'm totally wired for bulk these days.... lol

In the spirit of your sentiment.... in damaging all we hold Sacred as a democracy...... which scares the bejesus out of me...... can you give me any ideas as to why people are not more exorcized about the Patriot Act. Do you think its because of the name.... that people assume its about being patriotic? I agree with your sentiment.... why aren't people a bit more flipped out about the actual and very real laws put into place (and recently renewed by Obama) that do more damage, harm and insult to the consitution than any other singular act in US history? I honestly don't get it. It took our ranking down several pegs as a free democracy relative to other countries when it was passed. Yet you rarely hear anyone saying anything to oppose it. Its like all coverage has gone dark...

The old saying that man will give up freedom for security up until the time he realizes that the very entity offering that security are the ones we need protection from is true! I agree with you about that! I find that to be one of the very things Bush did that I hated!!!! I understand securing America from attacks but not at the cost of liberty!

• Upvote 2

****////

We know, right...?!

There's been resistance to these types of actions by folks in the know,

but too few of us speak out.

Our voices dimmed by the bleating flocks who nod approval of everything

touched by their demigods,

our pleas for justice falling on the deaf ears of those we sent to Washington who

are being held hostage by the inner workings and side-dealings of a useless governmental machine.

rofl rofl rofl .... ahhhhhh I was hoping I could sign up for the multi-pack combo.... All that shopping at Costco... I'm totally wired for bulk these days.... lol

***///

TOO, TOO CUTE, YOU! :P

We're huggin' yer neck!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ