Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Just Re-Elected President

Rayzur

Yes majority wins in the electoral college but the fact is...... We are divided!

End Quote

but that happens in all (or most) normal democratic countries... Division among voting People.. It's part of the democracy game... Then why should America be any different?

Because we are NOT a democracy! We are a Constitutional Republic - there is a big difference. The problem is our liberal schools, colleges, and universities teach

revisionist history and very few graduates have a clue.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Bumper64 is the only moderator who said respect the president and prettymuch stay out of politics.

Thank you rocketman2010!

With that being said, we all need to remember that we are ADULTS on this site and we should be able to express ourselves without stepping over the line and getting suspended or banned!

We (moderators) have a tough job to do and I think we ALL do it pretty well.

It is almost impossible to keep 1000+ members happy at all times with the decisions we have to make for the better of DV!

We (moderators) have been doing this long enough that we can spot post that are sure to start trouble in a thread, we try to head off the troublemakers before they are able to turn the thread into a big fight.

The group of Moderators that we have here are the best we have ever had in my time here at DV "09"

When you are about to make a post that could offend or even poke someone in the ribs, do us ALL a favor and re-read it and take out the bad parts before posting it and then we will not have to suspend or ban ANYONE!!

Thanks for reading this!

Bump

PLAY NICE!!!!!!smile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 4

I read this entire thread and can honestly say......this is the first time since joining DVets that I am disappointed in those who are supposed to remain unbiased. :(

GO RV, then BV

You speak the truth. It's embarrassing how the biased try to claim they aren't.

Anyone with eyes to see can see the bias emanating from the screen.

Bumper64 is the only moderator who said respect the president and prettymuch stay out of politics. most of the other moderators were different. I have listen to people talk about the president for four years and now people are getting banned for celebrating I think some moderators need to be moderated.If i was a moderator which adam should have done long ago. iwould suspen some of the moderators for being a sore loser. take it like a man Just Saying

Yes, Bumper is by far the best and unbiased. Seems like a great fellow, too.

• Upvote 6

I know how you feel. This is such a sad day for America! God forgive those who have put this man back into office.

"God forgive those who have put this man back into office." ... huh????

People exercised their right to vote whichever way they wanted. The popular vote was very close. A close race is a good thing ... it assures the people, if they care to look at it without all the nastiness, yes, it assures the people that there will be very active controversy in Congress. Bills you may not like will not just be assumed passed because the President is on the side who is presenting the bill. There will be active debate and more consideration for what these elected members of congress will or will not try to get passed.

This is a real race ... and that is a very good thing ... but do you stop to think of that? No ... you think that those people who voted for Obama need God's forgiveness. So, in your eyes, if Obama is a terrible man, for whatever reasons, and all those people, citizens just like you, who share the right to vote their conscience just like you ... those people, those voters, that half of the population of America ... they are all wrong, So wrong that you think they need to seek forgiveness from God.

That is the most ridiculous thing I have read about your election so far. Who are you that you can assign some kind of guilt, actually sin, to those who excersized their right to vote for the candidate of their choice, who did not vote as you did? And I think God has more important things to do for his children than be prayed to and asked for him to forgive a group of people who voted for the winner, when you obviously wanted the loser to sit in the Oval Office. Your candidate didn't win, and you are upset about it. I get that. But you are assigning sin to those who voted the other way, so much so that you feel they need God's forgiveness. It blows me away that you would even think that.

It would appear that not enough people prayed to God to keep Obama from winning another term in the first place.

Personally, I am glad he got the job for another term. Does that mean that God should be forgiving me too? I don't think so!!!

:angry:

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Let me make this clear. NO ONE was banned, their posting priviledges were suspended. They weren't celebrating they were being unsportsmanlike, and I warned them about that beforehand. If I see you complain about the moderating in an open forum, I'll suspend your posting priviledges too. Read the Forum Rules!

-

I only mean to disagree with you in as fair a way as possible. You are still taking the same type of action. Punitive action because of someone's "gloating" (totally subjective). I doubt speaking up or saying anything will work. I've been a lurker here for a while and it's pretty clear that this is how things tend to go.

Oh well?

Edited by Lostenso
  • Upvote 4

I don't think our 2nd amendment will be stripped (maybe an assault weapons ban), but then again, nothing would surprise me. As the Japanese Col. Said, "There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass. But the rest of it'll, yeah, in complete agreeance.

Perhaps you haven't heard, but Obama and Hillalry want to sign on to a UN "law"? something that will require that citizens of all nations signed onto it must register their guns (and maybe ammo) with the UN. That is just a way O and H can make an end run around the second amendment to our constitution. And worse of all, if they sign this, it is what D-ick

Morris calls "a bell that can't be unrung." It can't be un-signed, and worst of all, it supercedes our Constitutional right to bear arms.

People exercised their right to vote whichever way they wanted. The popular vote was very close. A close race is a good thing ... it assures the people, if they care to look at it without all the nastiness, yes, it assures the people that there will be very active controversy in Congress. Bills you may not like will not just be assumed passed because the President is on the side who is presenting the bill. There will be active debate and more consideration for what these elected members of congress will or will not try to get passed.

This is a real race ... and that is a very good thing ... but do you stop to think of that? No ... you think that those people who voted for Obama need God's forgiveness. So, in your eyes, if Obama is a terrible man, for whatever reasons, and all those people, citizens just like you, who share the right to vote their conscience just like you ... those people, those voters, that half of the population of America ... they are all wrong, So wrong that you think they need to seek forgiveness from God.

That is the most ridiculous thing I have read about your election so far. Who are you that you can assign some kind of guilt, actually sin, to those who excersized their right to vote for the candidate of their choice, who did not vote as you did? And I think God has more important things to do for his children than be prayed to and asked for him to forgive a group of people who voted for the winner, when you obviously wanted the loser to sit in the Oval Office. Your candidate didn't win, and you are upset about it. I get that. But you are assigning sin to those who voted the other way, so much so that you feel they need God's forgiveness. It blows me away that you would even think that.

It would appear that not enough people prayed to God to keep Obama from winning another term in the first place.

Personally, I am glad he got the job for another term. Does that mean that God should be forgiving me too? I don't think so!!!

smee2

Well stated Smee. I am going to go out on a limb and say it was your last sentence that earned you the neg (-). ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Perhaps you haven't heard, but Obama and Hillalry want to sign on to a UN "law"? something that will require that citizens of all nations signed onto it must register their guns (and maybe ammo) with the UN. That is just a way O and H can make an end run around the second amendment to our constitution. And worse of all, if they sign this, it is what D-ick

Morris calls "a bell that can't be unrung." It can't be un-signed, and worst of all, it supercedes our Constitutional right to bear arms.

***/

So true....

we're headed for a dismantling of all we hold sacred as a Republic.

Those who don't believe this had better read up & get up to speed.

The deceitfulness of this administration is going to destroy everything you know and

hold dear as an American.

We're in deep trouble, folks.

Gloating is gloating.....no matter the subject. For shame. :butt-kicking:

GO RV, then BV

***///

Thanking the Mods for keeping peace in the valley is NOT gloating.

Gratitude must be shown when assistance & relief has been afforded to those

who are in need of same.

***///

Calling all Patriots!

Stand fast - stand together - stand tall !

We still have God & eachother.

This demon is going to put this Nation through a hell like we have never seen in

any generation.

Right makes might. Never give up.

May God in His infinite wisdom preserve & keep our Country.

Amen to you.

I believed Americans had had enough.

Maybe we did, maybe the election was stolen, maybe our impotent shouts of indignation were not enough, especially when the votes could so easily be changed at will.

maybe the only way to take America back is to take America back.

• Upvote 1

smee2

Well put. Unfortunately, that behavior is rampant here. Seems to have been for a long time.

• Upvote 1

Amen to you.

I believed Americans had had enough.

Maybe we did, maybe the election was stolen, maybe our impotent shouts of indignation were not enough, especially when the votes could so easily be changed at will.

maybe the only way to take America back is to take America back.

I am actually surprised it took 9 pages before the whispers of voter fraud reared their ugly heads. I will walk away now. I have lost the ability to stay positive. :rocking-chair:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

since the democrat party believes the constitution is there for the purpose that it can be changed to fit their needs as time goes on .. do you think they will change the fact .. that our constitution guarentees a republican form of government .. .. and do you think the democrats even know what the definition of "a republican form of government " is ?

republican form of govt .. definition >>> http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/The+republican+form+of+government

Edited by dontlop

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Stocks dropped on Wednesday as investors renewed their focus on a looming fiscal showdown in Congress after the re-election of President Barack Obama

Lots of confidence in 4 more with Barry on Wall Street! Dow down 285 already! angry.gif

Lots of confidence with the House staying in office. Market have performed well under Obama.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Stocks dropped on Wednesday as investors renewed their focus on a looming fiscal showdown in Congress after the re-election of President Barack Obama

Lots of confidence in 4 more with Barry on Wall Street! Dow down 285 already! angry.gif

they now know a facist form of govt is going to be inplace and cannot change it now .. its called mandatory health care bill .. where the govt forces people to buy a goods or services .. how can they force you to buy something unless the provide you with a job .. how can they provide you with a job without providing you transportation ,, its a never ending process by a progressive movement which eventually ends up govt control of everyday lives of a free people .. i guess thats what they teach our children in college now .. to let the govt control you and your family

Hey it is what it is. We lost. He had the black vote, the hispanic vote, the union vote and the young womens ****** vote. What are you to do. There is a bright light in all of this though. That assult rifle that I have been wanting but cant really afford. Mama says go out and buy it and a thousand rounds of ammo before the ban comes. Get em while there hot guys. Im giving it 3 months tops and you will never be able to purchase one again.