Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Bidden nailed it

rocketman2010

Rocket..loved Fred Sanford and son.....I think Fred and his Lamont would have done a better job than Obama and Biden. These last four years...well six actually have been the worse I have seen in my life! I dont blame the presidents entirely......I could name a bunch of those senators and congressman also....but in the end Bush went down hill and Obama freakin fell off the cliff altogether!

• Upvote 6

For the Record How is allowing Biden to interrupt 82 times considered as you say Nailed it?

Ryan still came out on top despite facing two opponents instead of Biden alone. With the last sentence isn't that what a Democrap would say!! Just saying, what goes around comes around!!

• Upvote 16

Biden come off as rude and arrogant to me. He disrupted the flow and intention of each speaker to have 2 minuites and pissed me off. Biden started out by avoiding the very first question about the attack in Bengasi and the white house lying to the people for 2 weeks.

• Upvote 10

I myself will have to say , They both gave a good debate, One was respectfully and polite, one was disrespectfully and argent, oh and lied several times so who you want second in command a clown or a real politician.I no what i want for our country. :blink:

• Upvote 8

Rockman2010, now you went and got yourself all negged up.

Biden was immature, rude and a couple of other words I won't say, because I'm a lady. But with this administration I'm about to cross that line.

The high school class act from Biden, Ryan handled it very very well. Now Ryan he is a gentleman with class.

Did any body else hear from Biden, "Martha, Martha, and Martha" or was it just me. :huh:

• Upvote 4

GI JOE BIDEN at least has a plan and he cares about us disabled troops.

If mitt ryan wins I lose all my medical benefits plus the cost would almost triple

hows that winning? Mitt ryan they dont have a plan at all only to raise our

taxes skyhigh to cover that whoops I fell off a cliff and so would you if you had 16 trillion in debt

in your pocket and were standing on the edge of a cliff!!!

Obama didnt give us this debt it was created by the bush administration by building up our military

technology that mitt wants to spend more on.we are the best now with the fastest and the most

powerful machines in the world why spend more? ryan had no answers to the syrian problem

no answers to how us VETS are going to get medical services without taxing the hell out of us.

I am so glad all you mitt ryan fans are willing to pay more in taxes being so worthless and all

Mitt doesnt have a plan to create more jobs because silver spoon eaters like ryan and mitt

have never worked a day in there life.All ryan could do is whine and whimper and complain doing everything

he could to avoid the most obvious and thats reveal a plan on getting america back to work!

He used more time than biden without caring but didnt like the muddsligging when the mud hit him in the face!

Every 2 minutes Ryan was drinking from a glass that was half full of empty promises

plus to cover his sweating the real answers he could'nt provide! thats a FACT!

I dont know about the rest of you obama haters I need my medical benefits and right now Obama's medical plan

is very cheap.ask any retired person who they are going to vote for it certainly wont be Mittryan

Seniors need medical services to. remember when he said screw you 47% he was talking

to us disabled vets and the elderly and doesnt care if we get medical care or not.

The VA gave me a paper on whats going to happen if Obama loses I lose my medical benefits

So go ahead and kick us VETS in the teeth you mitt fans I guess we deserve it for giving

our all for your country! Town hall is coming up next thats where mittryan is going to fail when they

show up with empty plans! Muddsligging isnt going to win this time medical and military affairs

will rule the roost! Mitt better get his plan in order or he will lose bad! Cutting my military medical

benefits is cutting his own throat! Big shots in big business not caring plus mitts dad wont

have to repay the rest of that 3 billion in GM bailouts how convienient!

kiss my crippled arse! us vets dont need any medical when its cheaper to bury us and take

our money! Think about that! GI JOE BIDEN clearly the winner for now

for us vets and all the elderly.Bash away! I dont care like mitt dont care! hows that!

are you folks blind you will be if mittryan gets his way (HIGH DOLLAR MEDICAL)

on the way.MHO

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 29

Powergeneration.. Neither candidate is the perfect choice, but if you think Obama is the answer and you won't lose anything....you have another think a coming! I respect our vets, but you are just way off base on a lot of what the democrats have fed you. Cannot say that either candidate won last night, but Joe was his true egotistical, rude self. However, unlike a lot of America, I vote my Bible, and not my pocketbook. I know that if I am true to what it teaches me, I will be taken care of in the long run. I have no respect for any candidate who will put his Christian principles aside to go with the flow and get votes on such things as abortion

I do wonder who Mr O and Mr B will blame if they do get in another term.....they really should blame the person who allowed out deficit to get up to over 16 trillion dollars......but I am betting that it won't happen that way at all!

• Upvote 3

I thought the two were pretty evenly matched on content, but Biden's behavior can't help his cause. It reminded me of Gore's constant sighing and semi-stalking of Bush in 2000. The biggest disappointment was Martha Raddatz. The job of a moderator isn't to talk but to keep the conversation discernable and civil. She acted like an interviewer trying to press for answers rather than a moderator trying to keep the participants from stepping on each other. I don't know why she was even allowed to moderate given that Obama and her ex worked together in the Harvard Law Review.

• Upvote 6

Biden was immature, rude and a couple of other words I won't say, because I'm a lady. But with this administration I'm about to cross that line.

The high school class act from Biden, Ryan handled it very very well. Now Ryan he is a gentleman with class.

Did any body else hear from Biden, "Martha, Martha, and Martha" or was it just me. :huh:

• Upvote 1

GI JOE BIDEN at least has a plan and he cares about us disabled troops.

If mitt ryan wins I lose all my medical benefits plus the cost would almost triple

hows that winning? Mitt ryan they dont have a plan at all only to raise our

taxes skyhigh to cover that whoops I fell off a cliff and so would you if you had 16 trillion in debt

in your pocket and were standing on the edge of a cliff!!!

Obama didnt give us this debt it was created by the bush administration by building up our military

technology that mitt wants to spend more on.we are the best now with the fastest and the most

powerful machines in the world why spend more? ryan had no answers to the syrian problem

no answers to how us VETS are going to get medical services without taxing the hell out of us.

I am so glad all you mitt ryan fans are willing to pay more in taxes being so worthless and all

Mitt doesnt have a plan to create more jobs because silver spoon eaters like ryan and mitt

have never worked a day in there life.All ryan could do is whine and whimper and complain doing everything

he could to avoid the most obvious and thats reveal a plan on getting america back to work!

He used more time than biden without caring but didnt like the muddsligging when the mud hit him in the face!

Every 2 minutes Ryan was drinking from a glass that was half full of empty promises

plus to cover his sweating the real answers he could'nt provide! thats a FACT!

I dont know about the rest of you obama haters I need my medical benefits and right now Obama's medical plan

is very cheap.ask any retired person who they are going to vote for it certainly wont be Mittryan

Seniors need medical services to. remember when he said screw you 47% he was talking

to us disabled vets and the elderly and doesnt care if we get medical care or not.

The VA gave me a paper on whats going to happen if Obama loses I lose my medical benefits

So go ahead and kick us VETS in the teeth you mitt fans I guess we deserve it for giving

our all for your country! Town hall is coming up next thats where mittryan is going to fail when they

show up with empty plans! Muddsligging isnt going to win this time medical and military affairs

will rule the roost! Mitt better get his plan in order or he will lose bad! Cutting my military medical

benefits is cutting his own throat! Big shots in big business not caring plus mitts dad wont

have to repay the rest of that 3 billion in GM bailouts how convienient!

kiss my crippled arse! us vets dont need any medical when its cheaper to bury us and take

our money! Think about that! GI JOE BIDEN clearly the winner for now

for us vets and all the elderly.Bash away! I dont care like mitt dont care! hows that!

are you folks blind you will be if mittryan gets his way (HIGH DOLLAR MEDICAL)

on the way.MHO

youve been lied too. obamacare will be your nightmare. the government has never kept one single promise....why do you trust our govenment to take care of you?? Do you know what will happen with our debt problems. eventually....theyhave to cut back health benefits to give everybody some kind of care. they will tell you....you dont have to get that mammogramevery year....its every ten years. andif yourreally screwed up health wise......thegovernment will determine if your worth the price of that new hip.....or you wont get it. your doctor....willhave a book....thatwilltell him the 5 steps hes allowed to take for treatment. after that...sorry thats allwe can provide for you........and finally you dont need that surgery.....heres some lifetime prescriptions....and theres not a damn thing you can do about it. you wont be able to sue the fed gov.......they will give you what they want.......not what youve been used to in america.

• Upvote 8

I liked Ryan to but I think Biden was doing what Romney did to Obama with the interruptions. The fact of the matter is this is not over yet so we the people need to make them answer the hard questions on the next Presidential debate. If Obama stutters and fumbles on the next one I know the people of the United States will put the right person in office.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2