Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

kuwait approves iraqs release from chapter 7

kenshin7

Don't feel all and fuzzy over this --one of the conditions to emerge from Chapter 7 is they have an internationally recognized currency---FIRST and then proceed from there

I don't know about them having to have an international currency. But the United Nations are the ones to sign them off. Not Kuwait. If true this will help though.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Somebody will probably have to get a big payoff for them to be released, kuwait being on their side is great, but they don't control the go ahead.

I approve Jon....pay me off!!! I am somebody!!! :lol:

Things are looking real good right now. :D

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Kuwait approves Iraq release from Chapter VII

Kuwaiti official confirms acceptance of any mechanism issued by the Security Council to exit Iraq from Chapter VII. article below Kuwaiti official confirms acceptance of any mechanism issued by the Security Council to exit Iraq from Chapter VII img.youm7.com Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 12_24 The Undersecretary of the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry Khaled al-Jarallah agreement Kuwait with Iraq during the meetings of the Joint Commission held in Baghdad since the duration of the removal of all farms i ...

http://www.firstpost..._kEA4-32-1.html

what is this some sort of joke? has anybody else clicked on this link and pressed the play button with a rap video as the audio? i can't find this headline anywhere else on the net.

i call bogus until proven differently.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what is this some sort of joke? has anybody else clicked on this link and pressed the play button with a rap video as the audio? i can't find this headline anywhere else on the net.

i call bogus until proven differently.

sorry you had trouble i just clicked on the link and it worked fine , please try again .