Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank goodness I was worried.

ijdk

Apparently, the reason the currency wasn't unveiled on Sept 1st was because....Get ready for it....... THEY MISPRINTED THE CURRENCY AND LEFT OFF THE KURDISH LANGUAGE. So now on Sept 15th Shabibi will announce when the new currency will be revealed.

WHEW....All my concerns have been resolved.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Apparently, the reason the currency wasn't unveiled on Sept 1st was because....Get ready for it....... THEY MISPRINTED THE CURRENCY AND LEFT OFF THE KURDISH LANGUAGE. So now on Sept 15th Shabibi will announce when the new currency will be revealed.

:lmao: :lmao:

:nothingtoadd:

• Upvote 2

C'mon now ijdk...let's give 'em the whole treatment. You can't make this stuff up...

"Good morning everyone. Since Steve is still in the middle of the ocean, I am making this post today. I know a lot of you were disappointed when September 1 came and went with no RV. I was too. I was able to get in touch with some of my contacts today and have the following information for you.

Shabibi had a press conference and explained to all the people what happened. When the banks went to open the boxes to get the new dinar out and get ready to start exchanging for the old dinar, they discovered a printing error. The printer used the wrong art work and printed the currency without the kurdish language on the currency. The kurdish government came unglued when this was discovered. It only had english and arabic on it and not the kurdish language too. Shabibi tried to convince the kurds to go ahead with this currency anyhow due to the cost of printing it and the cost of all the advertising that had been done already. They refused. Shabibi is now having a printing company in Germany and one in London reprint all the currency with the kurdish language on it too. All the banks in Iraq that have the misprinted dinar are in the process of destroying it now. Shabibi is meeting with Maliki, the finance committee of Parliament and Parliament early next week to discuss the RV. He told the media that an announcement will be made on TV September 15, giving the new date of the RV. He will then be leaving for the big financial conference in London on September 18 & 19. Also, after that meeting, Saleh will be meeting with the IMF in London and giving them the new RV rate.

Also, I was able to get an update on Talabani. He was scheduled to meet with Maliki in Baghdad on September 2. His health got bad and he flew back to Germany and is in the hospital again. He said he is going to try and come back to Iraq either September 10th or the 11th and meet with Maliki then and set a time for the National Conference. His doctors are warning against it. We will have to wait and see. I don't believe this will affect the RV either way.

I hope this encourages everyone to hold on a little longer. Shabibi is still working on this and it will be done. We will know for sure on September 15. My contacts will be watching for this announcement and will let me know right away. Until then, stay calm and know that God is in control.

Blessings,

Ray"

----- And it was immediately followed by NipplesNurse gushing...

"I am about to faint before I can finish reading this! :lol: Oh thank you Ray!"

It is really a bit cartoonish.

Edited by Bat of Darkness
  • Upvote 2

Seriously???????????? That would be freakin' unbelievable.

~~~ whine ~~~ whine ~~~ nasal whine ~~~ again-n-n-n!!!??? They can't do that!! They already did it once!!!

:rolleyes::blink:

• Upvote 1

rub-a-dub-dub, I can see why Steve left in a tub.

This is truly un-diculous . Not even re-believable.

Apparently Ray didn't get the memo about the proofs that the CBI would get before committing.

Last I heard, the GOI had shoved the date so far back that it looked like a tail-light in the distance; on a foggy night.

This is right up there with Madame Wu having to count the cash before the Whales can cash out in Reno.

As far as the poor souls that have trekked to Reno and got stiffed, it looks like they may have bought into some of this alternate reality of Steve and Ray.

This is getting past sad, and well into disgraceful; but still their peeps thank them for each and every steaming, hot pile.

Time will tell....

• Upvote 3

rub-a-dub-dub, I can see why Steve left in a tub.

This is truly un-diculous . Not even re-believable.

Apparently Ray didn't get the memo about the proofs that the CBI would get before committing.

Last I heard, the GOI had shoved the date so far back that it looked like a tail-light in the distance; on a foggy night.

This is right up there with Madame Wu having to count the cash before the Whales can cash out in Reno.

As far as the poor souls that have trekked to Reno and got stiffed, it looks like they may have bought into some of this alternate reality of Steve and Ray.

This is getting past sad, and well into disgraceful; but still their peeps thank them for each and every steaming, hot pile.

Time will tell....

Exactly right. every single member at pd should leave and demand a refund. these kind of blatant, obvious lies should ruin an individual. how disgusting are these scumbags??

Exactly right. every single member at pd should leave and demand a refund. these kind of blatant, obvious lies should ruin an individual. how disgusting are these scumbags??

For those that continue to follow the PD hierarchy, I have no sympathy. Very simular to the GET team(are they still around? crowd. There will always be those that are easily led,nothing anyone can do to change this fact-Peace.

That's what happens when you try to save money and get your copies done at ...Bobibi Copy Shop. :P

• Upvote 2

C'mon now ijdk...let's give 'em the whole treatment. You can't make this stuff up...

"Good morning everyone. Since Steve is still in the middle of the ocean, I am making this post today. I know a lot of you were disappointed when September 1 came and went with no RV. I was too. I was able to get in touch with some of my contacts today and have the following information for you.

Shabibi had a press conference and explained to all the people what happened. When the banks went to open the boxes to get the new dinar out and get ready to start exchanging for the old dinar, they discovered a printing error. The printer used the wrong art work and printed the currency without the kurdish language on the currency. The kurdish government came unglued when this was discovered. It only had english and arabic on it and not the kurdish language too. Shabibi tried to convince the kurds to go ahead with this currency anyhow due to the cost of printing it and the cost of all the advertising that had been done already. They refused. Shabibi is now having a printing company in Germany and one in London reprint all the currency with the kurdish language on it too. All the banks in Iraq that have the misprinted dinar are in the process of destroying it now. Shabibi is meeting with Maliki, the finance committee of Parliament and Parliament early next week to discuss the RV. He told the media that an announcement will be made on TV September 15, giving the new date of the RV. He will then be leaving for the big financial conference in London on September 18 & 19. Also, after that meeting, Saleh will be meeting with the IMF in London and giving them the new RV rate.

Also, I was able to get an update on Talabani. He was scheduled to meet with Maliki in Baghdad on September 2. His health got bad and he flew back to Germany and is in the hospital again. He said he is going to try and come back to Iraq either September 10th or the 11th and meet with Maliki then and set a time for the National Conference. His doctors are warning against it. We will have to wait and see. I don't believe this will affect the RV either way.

I hope this encourages everyone to hold on a little longer. Shabibi is still working on this and it will be done. We will know for sure on September 15. My contacts will be watching for this announcement and will let me know right away. Until then, stay calm and know that God is in control.

Blessings,

Ray"

----- And it was immediately followed by NipplesNurse gushing...

"I am about to faint before I can finish reading this! :lol: Oh thank you Ray!"

It is really a bit cartoonish.

Blah, blah, blah, blah...