Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We have all been, for a long time now, trying to guess when the rv will occur.

I have myself thought of several dates in the past that seemed to be the perfect

time. But while watching the news today and then reading some of the news

articles posted just today I found clarity to a thought I've had for some time now.

Imagine this, If Obama could somehow have a say in when the rv would occur.

When would he think the best time for it to happen? Now consider this, what would

an rv do for his chances for reelection?

Now the news,

This morning on Fox News I saw a snippet of David Axelrod plainly stating that Obama

wanted to, " reduce the national deficit by 4 trillion... ". My opinion, not likely by any other

means but an rv. Then this afternoon I look here and find these two articles that caught my

eye. A high-level delegation from the U.S. Congress up to Baghdad on an unannounced visit

Read more:

MSNBC on the Euro and Possible Currency Revaluations

Read more:

Finally ask yourself why it is that the media covering the RNC and the DNC are constantly displaying the

national debt clock? It has been going crazy high for years, but now it seems to be taking the off-center stage.

Hypothesize, on Thursday morning the CBI rvs according to plan, then latter that evening

Obama gives his acceptance speech., taking all the credit for making this happen. In the

middle of that speech he says he will reduce the national debt by 4trillion and at the end of

his speech the clock goes back to 12trillion. He stands there on the stage with the balloons

and streamers falling as if he were the financial savior of the world. Nearly guaranteeing

his reelection.

Now don't think that I am an Obama supporter, I am NOT. but I am a realist and if I were Obama

I would do this. If on Sep 7 2012 we find ourselves to be much wealthier the real question one

must ask is where this nation will be by the end of Obama's second term.

• Upvote 5

We have all been, for a long time now, trying to guess when the rv will occur.

I have myself thought of several dates in the past that seemed to be the perfect

time. But while watching the news today and then reading some of the news

articles posted just today I found clarity to a thought I've had for some time now.

Imagine this, If Obama could somehow have a say in when the rv would occur.

When would he think the best time for it to happen? Now consider this, what would

an rv do for his chances for reelection?

Now the news,

This morning on Fox News I saw a snippet of David Axelrod plainly stating that Obama

wanted to, " reduce the national deficit by 4 trillion... ". My opinion, not likely by any other

means but an rv. Then this afternoon I look here and find these two articles that caught my

eye. A high-level delegation from the U.S. Congress up to Baghdad on an unannounced visit

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz25Xbzursw

MSNBC on the Euro and Possible Currency Revaluations

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz25XcEgXWI

Finally ask yourself why it is that the media covering the RNC and the DNC are constantly displaying the

national debt clock? It has been going crazy high for years, but now it seems to be taking the off-center stage.

Hypothesize, on Thursday morning the CBI rvs according to plan, then latter that evening

Obama gives his acceptance speech., taking all the credit for making this happen. In the

middle of that speech he says he will reduce the national debt by 4trillion and at the end of

his speech the clock goes back to 12trillion. He stands there on the stage with the balloons

and streamers falling as if he were the financial savior of the world. Nearly guaranteeing

his reelection.

Now don't think that I am an Obama supporter, I am NOT. but I am a realist and if I were Obama

I would do this. If on Sep 7 2012 we find ourselves to be much wealthier the real question one

must ask is where this nation will be by the end of Obama's second term.

Now this would be just perfect,,Guess who will be turning 58, on Septembe 7, Yes,,Its me..Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

Under communist rule! :(

:rocking-chair:

ROFLMAO no doubt. If that is the case, and he does get in, we do RV high, I'm buying a boat and exiting stage left. The Caribbean sounds good. B) There are a lot of what ifs though, my luck the way things have been lately is we will RV on December 19th, we will get our checks on the 20th, and the world will end on the 21st. :P :P That's ok though, I will be way to hungover to really understand what's happening anyways! :partyhat: :partyhat:

Are you kidding me? This was my 1,001 post? I need a new hobby! :P

• Upvote 1

Just I told u so! The little "o" would sell his soul to the devil (if he aint already) to get relected to tear this great country on down. He Lies already one more isnt going to hurt him, on his mission to destroy the United States. So if he has any control over this RV and can use it anyway form or fashion for his relection, JMO consider it done. He is one Sorry SOB IMO!!! GO RV!! God Bless The United States Of America :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

The only problem with the theory is it's too late for the RV to really take effect before the election. People will not see the reduction of the debt in their pocket and for all of us to start spending our money it would take months before that would start to improve the economy. It would have had to RV last spring to really take effect for him to take advantage. But one never knows.

• Upvote 1