Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my prediction is that they will soon replace Maliki with a more suitable replacement like dinar thug

End Quote

lol..

i have it on good information from a reliable source (a friend of my next door neighbor's cousin's wife) that Thug's belly button fuzz has mystical powers.

End Quote

Please Please Please.... Stop at the belly button.

• Upvote 1

Interesting post SWFG. I'm going to read it several times to absorb your opinion and thoughts.

I have a question for you. Is IQD pegged to USD or any other currency today? I presented my question to Adam in this weeks chat. I would like to know your thoughts, as well.

Thanks for your work.

Ski

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting post SWFG. I'm going to read it several times to absorb your opinion and thoughts.

I have a question for you. Is IQD pegged to USD or any other currency today? I presented my question to Adam in this weeks chat. I would like to know your thoughts, as well.

Thanks for your work.

Ski

The CBI has held the value of the IQD against the USD for the past 3 years as a defensive measure that supports the IQD as Iraq rebuilds. The auctions supply the market with dollars and stabilize the IQD exhange rate.

• Upvote 3

this thread went from buzz to fuzz...here again the humor on here has caused me untold misery...after getting inspiration from SWFG' post then reading thuggies response ...i went into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, hitting my head on the refrigerator, knocking my wine over which landed in the cat's bowl...a short time later

I noticed my cat stretched out with all 4 feet straight in the air and her tounge hanging out...just my luck, the only thing that would listen to my rambling was dead...............oops! anybody know how to sober up a drunk cat?

• Upvote 6

Thanks for your work.

Ski

Geez Ski, this is the 4th thread you have asked this question, and you have been told it is pegged. 15 people has gone to the trouble to explain it to you, 15 people have told you it is pegged, but you haven't gotten the answer you want - that it is not pegged - so you can be right. Why don't you go out on the street corner and ask a stranger. You probably would trust their answer more than the intelligent, educated people here at DV that study this information.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

U Mean That I Wasn't Supposed To Eat It ? :o

:D:D:D

come on Thug, BLOW it don't EAT it!!

Now we have to wait for more Dinar fuz to accumulate.....

I'm guessing 3-4 days

this thread went from buzz to fuzz...here again the humor on here has caused me untold misery...after getting inspiration from SWFG' post then reading thuggies response ...i went into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, hitting my head on the refrigerator, knocking my wine over which landed in the cat's bowl...a short time later

I noticed my cat stretched out with all 4 feet straight in the air and her tounge hanging out...just my luck, the only thing that would listen to my rambling was dead...............oops! anybody know how to sober up a drunk cat?

Tandy so sorry to hear about your friend the cat. On the lighter side perhaps the cat will have a hallucination about when Thug will accumulate more fuzz so this thing will pop.

I am just as interested however in the rate, so how long has it been since you cleaned your ears Thug?

GP

• Upvote 3

Tandy, you always crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Geez Ski, this is the 4th thread you have asked this question, and you have been told it is pegged. 15 people has gone to the trouble to explain it to you, 15 people have told you it is pegged, but you haven't gotten the answer you want - that it is not pegged - so you can be right. Why don't you go out on the street corner and ask a stranger. You probably would trust their answer more than the intelligent, educated people here at DV that study this information.

Being "told" would suggest that I had a personal conversation verbally. I love the English language. It's interesting how one can distort words.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my prediction is that they will soon replace Maliki with a more suitable replacement like dinar thug

End Quote

lol..

ASK...and it shall be SO! A handful of belly-button lint for all my D-Vets peeps...and an RV thrown in on the side.

Then repeat after me...."OUR Prime Minister is better than YOURS!"

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Tandy sorry to hear about your friend the cat. But I was unclear from your post whether he was dead or drunk? Perhaps dead drunk maybe?

On another note, the mystical qualities of clown fuzz is well known. Here is a quote from clownipedia:

"Clown belly button fuzz has long been known to have mystical and magical qualities for centuries. The Nomad Clown Clans of the 1500's was said to use their belly button fuzz to start fires and to influence their enemies to shine their clown shoes.

The more recent and infamous Thug Clown Clan has been known to use these mystical powers to wield power over third world countries and to cause the RV of worthless currencies.

Warning: these clown clans are not to be trifled with and extreme caution should be used when approaching them. It has been documented that they make strange noises when you pull their finger and their shoes are oversized." end quote

Gp walking big circles around the great power known as DinarThug

• Upvote 4

I Just Pulled Some Lint From My Belly Button .....

:D:D:D

Is this our new method for determining a rate and date???

What does it say DT??

I Didn't Hear It Say Anything ? :blink:

There Must Be Wax In My Ears ! :o

i have it on good information from a reliable source (a friend of my next door neighbor's cousin's wife) that Thug's belly button fuzz has mystical powers. All we have to do now is wait for Thug to make a wish and blow the belly button fuzz into the wind and the RV will be a done deal.

This ride is all but over. To determine the rate my sources tell me that has to do with thug's earwax. so we will need to wait for him to clean his ears to get that info..

GP is excited to see this ride finally coming to an end laugh.gif

Come on Thug, clean your ears for gosh sakes and don't keep us in suspense any longer!!!

What ?

come on Thug, BLOW it don't EAT it!!

Now we have to wait for more Dinar fuz to accumulate.....

I'm guessing 3-4 days

I am just as interested however in the rate, so how long has it been since you cleaned your ears Thug?

GP

What ?

On another note, the mystical qualities of clown fuzz is well known. Here is a quote from clownipedia:

"Clown belly button fuzz has long been known to have mystical and magical qualities for centuries. The Nomad Clown Clans of the 1500's was said to use their belly button fuzz to start fires and to influence their enemies to shine their clown shoes.

The more recent and infamous Thug Clown Clan has been known to use these mystical powers to wield power over third world countries and to cause the RV of worthless currencies.

Warning: these clown clans are not to be trifled with and extreme caution should be used when approaching them. It has been documented that they make strange noises when you pull their finger and their shoes are oversized." end quote

Gp walking big circles around the great power known as DinarThug

OK, I Could Tell U But Then I'd Have To Silly String U ! :o

:D:D