Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what Sabbibi asked for... Security!

RodandStaff

Trust me, if I weren't of the age, probably of your mother, I would consider the opportunity. Do you have an uncle that's single? B)

BYW I laughed so hard I had to get up and walk around to catch my breath.

Thanks to everybody for their kind words. I appreciate you and your support. B) Viva Las Vegas!

If you can dance and eat BBQ, well........glad you got a chuckle!

• Upvote 1

I have read many posts over the years and many by you just recently. I find you have a bad attitude towards anyone you don't agree with. I would have thought other people on here have as much right to not agree with information and to give there opinion as they see it, without being insulted. You need to learn people skills, because you don't seem to have any worth complimenting you on. I suppose you can get away with your insulting behavior because as you have so many posts, you know people on here to help you gang up on some poor unsuspecting poster. And the worst part is, you seem to take great pleasure in it from what I have seen.

For being around such a short time you sure found the wrong person to pick on. I have been reading Carrellos postings for a while and have never seen the attitude that you allude to. Carrello is doing so much work for us and work that most of us could not do. Please keep such comments and criticisms to yourself. We very much appreciate Carrellos work.

• Upvote 4

I have read many posts over the years and many by you just recently. I find you have a bad attitude towards anyone you don't agree with. I would have thought other people on here have as much right to not agree with information and to give there opinion as they see it, without being insulted. You need to learn people skills, because you don't seem to have any worth complimenting you on. I suppose you can get away with your insulting behavior because as you have so many posts, you know people on here to help you gang up on some poor unsuspecting poster. And the worst part is, you seem to take great pleasure in it from what I have seen.

Wow, I guess there's not much to be said that hasn't been said already.

No crusher, I didn't "pop a neg" on you but that's only because you're a newbie. You really need to hang out around here to see who it is that really provides us with information gleaned from the news and such. I wouldn't want you kicked too early on in your DV life. Good luck to you, sir.

Thanks Ms. C for all the detailed info you provide us.

• Upvote 1

Carrello,

Not that you need defending but.................

I cant help myself when someone spouts off and IMO really doesn't understand what they are talking about. History amongst the DV family is not a lesson you learn in a week or two. An informed poster would make valid points only after much consideration. That is accomplished only after plenty of face time ( so to speak ). I have read many many posts here since I began my journey and it is like a puzzle you put together to form an opinion of someone's character.

I have been lashed out unfairly by a few but mostly there are good quality people around here. And I consider you one of those! ;)

If you want to get an idea of someone's persona just take a look at their profile.... That speaks volumes IMHO.

So to the ones that need it spelled out ( here goes )........... BE NICE, BE RESEPCTFULL, NO NAME CALLING

and by all means state your opinions.

We all are still learning here.

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Crusher, thank you for the comments. It it always good to get comments and perspectives from a "newbie".

Considering you are so new to this site, I would just like to let you know about a wonderful program we have here at DV, and your timing today is perfect. Every Saturday at 4:00 pm, we hand out helmets for those that think they may need them. There is no charge for the helmet because we like to protect our own, even if we disagree, because we have become family.

If you are interested, the line forms to the left, and please move to the back of the line. Oh, excuse me, there is no line. Only you. Small, medium, or large?

I wouldn't like to take your place at the head of the line. I can see your large helmet is still in the rack, its got your name on it. Off you go then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

I was right about the ganging up, couldn't wait to make yourself look like the shining Knight, and I didn't insult her Rouge, I was merely stating an opinion at what I have read. I suppose 'Tims' deserves the insulting and ribbing then in your eyes.

Again I can see no one but the "click" is allowed to have an opinion on this site according to you. And for your childish information I have been in this game for 7 years, my dinar came from Iraq while I was there shooting rag heads, so I'm not a week old, only a new member on this site, and for 'me' slinging mud, DAAA? Tell me how you get to know someone personally from a key board?

Okay, I must tell you that I have a problem with you using the term "rag heads", as they are not really rags but little sheets, so in the future please consider using the more appropriate term "little sheet heads", thanks.

(JAJ people!)

• Upvote 2

TimS Most of us do disagree with that. You were politely asked to take your negativity somewhere else. I suggest you do it, and don't let the door . . . Oh, well . . . you get the idea. Just go!!! You have nothing left to say that the rest of us want to hear.
Are you kidding? This is not the 'lets hug it out together' website or 'lets boost each other up on nonsense like a pre football huddle' website. Since when has being positive to the point of numbness been the only acceptable mindset allowed here? and dictated by who? Its good to have smart people offer their OPINIONS on the subject matter that arent constantly 'go RV' if they werent here this might as well be PTR!

Its always important to let everyone voice their opinions.

Telling others to keep it to themselves because its different to yours sounds very fascist to me!

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow....

Guys, we have done a lot of good work and have a record of being professional, analytical, responsive and objective. We may be close to the finish line or we may have another mile or so to go. Nobody knows. If you disagree with some one's point of view, you don't have to take it. It's that simple, really. There has been a lot of good news as of late and that may have clouded some. I say again, "Not one of us really knows when or the rate of the RV". No need to work ourselves into a frenzy and go after one another, just simply 'agree to disagree' and keep it moving. Name calling, questioning one's character or motives, or any other detrimental attitude does notthing for the good of the group. Simply say you beg to differ, make your point and let the chips fall where they may. Worst case scenario, there's always the "negative" button to show you displeasure. We're all in this together, whether we agree with one another or not. That's the nature of this investment. Speculators will do just that, speculate. Those with analytical talents will analyze at their discretion. It's their right and none of us should want to deter them from using it to the best of their ability. I, for one, appreciate this site and have enjoyed my time here and its' members. Let's not start going to pieces simply because some may want to take the 'my way or the highway' approach. Thanks.

Halo

• Upvote 2

Are you kidding? This is not the 'lets hug it out together' website or 'lets boost each other up on nonsense like a pre football huddle' website. Since when has being positive to the point of numbness been the only acceptable mindset allowed here? and dictated by who? Its good to have smart people offer their OPINIONS on the subject matter that arent constantly 'go RV' if they werent here this might as well be PTR!

Its always important to let everyone voice their opinions.

Telling others to keep it to themselves because its different to yours sounds very fascist to me!

As you can see you cant have a different opinion on here. Its dictated by the teflon coated ones who joint together like siamese twins to attack your personal opinion, thinking there's is the only right one. They seem to have no trouble acting there shoe sizes rather than there ages.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I guess I am a day late to support Ms C. Better late than never. Dear Crusher do you wear a beanie hat, eat doritos, live in a back alley and light your farts? If Ms. C bothers you so much there is a thing called "ignore" I suggest you use it. I might add, Ms C just calls it like she see's it and I would also pay attention to her reputation, it is of high standing. By the way are you the one that leaves a red mark on every post she writes?

You have it wrong, its must be you that wears a beanie hat, eats Doritos, lives in a back alley and lights your farts, don't confuse us. I suppose you had to buy a pack of Doritos just to spell it right. And what reputation are you talking about? How does someone get a high standard by copy and pasting an article? It seems to bother others more than it bothers me, and have just as much right to air my views as you do, and if you don't like it you can use "IGNORE" as well. No, it wasn't me giving negs, but its a thought, it was probably you and now you are trying to blame me....Act your age, not your shoe size....Ooooo, I said this already, you can neg me for that as well I suppose, duplicating a post.....GET A LIFE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

RRSport, crusher did not just offer a different opinion he insulted a very well liked lady....if he had only read this board for a week before he joined he knew the comments he would earn by attacking C......and TimS just disagrees about everything.....if you ask me, they both got what they asked for.....I didn't even jump in to defend C because I knew she would do better, and she never disappoints....

• Upvote 2

RRSport, crusher did not just offer a different opinion he insulted a very well liked lady....if he had only read this board for a week before he joined he knew the comments he would earn by attacking C......and TimS just disagrees about everything.....if you ask me, they both got what they asked for.....I didn't even jump in to defend C because I knew she would do better, and she never disappoints....

STICKS AND STONES :lol: Nice to see my name in print so much...I didn't offer any opinion, did I, Just kicked in when I saw TimS being slated. Other people should be able to give there opinions without being drooled over by other members. It just shows how much like sheep some people are, following each other and unable to get a grasp on reality. If they thought for them selfs instead of following the crowd, maybe they would realize, yes other people do have a right to have a say as well, and I'm being selfish my ganging up on them and giving them a hard time. After all, we are all waiting for this camel eating spider sand box to RV so we can get off of these sites.... I suppose you will stay on here for years afterwards looking for someone else to neg...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

STICKS AND STONES :lol: Nice to see my name in print so much...I didn't offer any opinion, did I, Just kicked in when I saw TimS being slated. Other people should be able to give there opinions without being drooled over by other members. It just shows how much like sheep some people are, following each other and unable to get a grasp on reality. If they thought for them selfs instead of following the crowd, maybe they would realize, yes other people do have a right to have a say as well, and I'm being selfish my ganging up on them and giving them a hard time. After all, we are all waiting for this camel eating spider sand box to RV so we can get off of these sites.... I suppose you will stay on here for years afterwards looking for someone else to neg...

I can't remember the last time I negged someone....

• Upvote 2

You can say what you feel is right without offending other people, everyone is different. The way that you see something or the way you believe may be completely different from what others think. On this site you have the responsibility to be fair and respectful of these differences, agree to disagree if necessary. Just like you want someone to respect you, your thoughts or opinions, then it would be only fair to respect others thought and opinions as well, regardless of the "sheep" herders that step in to defend the flock. I believe that "we" the members of DV have a firmer grasp on reality than you may give the sheep credit for. I applaud your right to free speech, but if you are looking for Toast Masters, well thats down the super highway a bit... and I say that with all due respect to you and you're right to free speech.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't like to take your place at the head of the line. I can see your large helmet is still in the rack, its got your name on it. Off you go then.

Okay, I give. You win. You got me. Over and done with. Next!

ps the large is for brains

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3

Bama.. Let me add a little side note here, not only is Tims Negative, that is all he brings is negativity !!! Never once has he brought an article or analysis of any type to contribute to his debbie Downer comments, That's why he is smacked down with insults ... you get what you give !!!! Crusher get your facts straight before you comment... your assuming you know what you are talking about ... and you know what they say when you assume , need I go on ???? Do some reading and research then come back and give us your oppinion , until then keep your negativity to yourself, no one on DV really needs it or you ... Have a nice life. :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey im a fan of Carello as a fellow member.

I was only responding to the person I quoted, Francie26, who seemed to be telling folks off for being negative.

I dont actually know what else was said in this thread or read what this Crusher person said to Carello.

In summary we should all say what we have to say wether it is pro RV or not. Just my thoughts.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2

If all the facts are in close to being true about the borders closing, security etc, we may have the makings of the perfect RV. :lol:

Go RV

I think you are right, George. When again will they have a picture painted like they have now? Everything is closed except security. Parliament is even working this weekend getting laws passed. Now, that is a miracle. B)

Bama.. Let me add a little side note here, not only is Tims Negative, that is all he brings is negativity !!! Never once has he brought an article or analysis of any type to contribute to his debbie Downer comments, That's why he is smacked down with insults ... you get what you give !!!! Crusher get your facts straight before you comment... your assuming you know what you are talking about ... and you know what they say when you assume , need I go on ???? Do some reading and research then come back and give us your oppinion , until then keep your negativity to yourself, no one on DV really needs it or you ... Have a nice life. :P

Wow are you Francie26 in disguise or just Okies mother?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well... if you look at the bold lettering I would say you pretty much did insult her "crusher". First off... Tim isn't some "unsuspecting poster" as you say...he lurks around waiting to throw some negative comment in whenever and wherever he can. We don't mind a person's opinion.... the thing is though, we have all been following this investment ride for a while now and we like to try to help keep each other informed and encouraged in any way we can along the way.

So how does your post do that crusher? You jump in out of nowhere, insult a regular well informed poster, even claiming she doesn't have people skills.... hmmmm.... if you don't mind me asking...where are your people skills? You don't seem to be adding anything to the mix but uninformed insults right now... imo. I could be wrong, so feel free to enlighten me. We are for the most part here to help one another out.... but some come only to tear others down... which one are you if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, and if you have been around for a bit you would know that we have a lot of members who have served, and some are still in the sandbox... all of which we are grateful for. And truth be told... you do get to know a bit about folks after you have interacted with them as much as we have each other.... fair enough?

STICKS AND STONES :lol: Nice to see my name in print so much...I didn't offer any opinion, did I, Just kicked in when I saw TimS being slated. Other people should be able to give there opinions (gee..didn't I just say that?)without being drooled over by other members. It just shows how much like sheep some people are, following each other and unable to get a grasp on reality. If they thought for them selfs instead of following the crowd, maybe they would realize, yes other people do have a right to have a say as well, and I'm being selfish my ganging up on them and giving them a hard time. After all, we are all waiting for this camel eating spider sand box to RV so we can get off of these sites.... I suppose you will stay on here for years afterwards looking for someone else to neg...

Gee... is there an echo in here... naw, cause you seem to keep ignoring the fact it is not another's opinion that bother folks around here... it's all about the little word... "Respect".. you should try it some time, it really can help go a long way with people skills. I am not trying to knock you, just trying to give you a heads up how things work around Adam's site... please be mindful of that... it's not our site... it's Adam's. He has rules and Mods that enforce them, we try to abide by them to the best of our ability. Some have not... and they are no longer around.... just saying. Now, if you have any actual information you can post, any speculation, or non attacking comment.... we are all ears crusher... because in reality we are all in this together. I hope you have a good one. wink.gif

Lately it seems like our newshounds and analyzers have been being attacked on a daily basis....it's getting old, I'm tired of argueing and I'm afraid it's gonna run them off and they help me understand this Iraqi mess. We haven't got to keep being so offensive.....I love my DV peeps!

• Upvote 3