Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS Maliki agrees on Iraqiya’s nominee for Defence Minister

JustNTime

I really don't think it means anything. The CBI will add value to the dinar when they are ready. Maliki has been defense min for the last 2 years. Chapter 7 and HCL are what we're really looking for.

Guy's he got 4 Red's for stating a fact No HCL No RV so when we don't get an RV tomorrow next week or next month will every other member go back and green him.

• Upvote 1

Actually,we are about to have a big storm come thru, so knowing about where he lives I'm betting he's hunkering down.

We are hunkering down......with the meet we are about to start cook'in...:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...it is dark out here...:o ...

...this thread is taking me so long to get throw....because my phone keeps ringing.....everyone whats to know the same thing...

.......................................are this guys coming to the party......and are we really here.................

..I say YES & YES and hang up.......the problem is I think the last one was my mom, I better call her back and explain....:P

• Upvote 4

Trinity,

...that is exactly what Shabibi wants, a full seated GOI by the NCSP formation (power sharing) before he releases the RV.

....budget will be ratified and posted in the Gazette this week....

....the remaining Erbil agreement issues are ready to be implemented....

....and Chapter VII needs released before the currency can go international...

....international currency means Iraq will become a full member of the World Trade Organization....

....WTO means that Iraq becomes a free market economy.....

....all of this has made the IMF happy.....

....and that is why I know all the above will get done and we can all eat BBQ and enjoy our new fellowship...

.....cause I think the RV will take place this week........bada bing....

av-36004.jpg....Shabibi, get this done so I'm not wrong....

Glad to hear you chime in on the excitement Stryker.

I too agree with what you have above, except maybe for the chap VII thing and international, if I understand. Maybe I dont.

You got "...and Chapter VII needs released before the currency can go international..."

I believe they need an RV first to go International, then Chapter VII release. (Doesn't make sense to go International, with a devalued currency. IMO) Not that it really matters, because I believe most of these things will go down within hours of each other.

And I do believe it has started with agreement on DM!

Get those ribs ready man! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 4

Guy's he got 4 Red's for stating a fact No HCL No RV so when we don't get an RV tomorrow next week or next month will every other member go back and green him.

I don't think that they were negging him for what he said. I think unfortunately it was the way he said it. This by itself is not the the key, but with all that has been happening this last couple of weeks, this is huge. Maliki, has been procrastinating on this for over a year, making up excuses, trying to put his own guys in that position, but now he has apparently agreed to something. Hopefully he will keep his word this time!

Again, by itself it doesn't mean an RV, but we are getting so close, that I can hear some singing from the opera!!!

Go RV!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 9

The news is rolling in so fast and good Trinity and JNT are tripping over each other to get it to us... if you two wanna settle this in a civil manner unsure.gif... we can set up a mud wrestling pit in Vegas and take bets...the winner of course will get their cut! laugh.gif And both will get more drinks bought for them then they can possibly drink... of your choice of course! wink.gif

Seriously though.. this is a great article... thanks for snagging it for us... even if it ends up looking like a game of Twister between you two by the time you get it over here! rolleyes.gif Wait a minute.. I don't think your elbow belongs in his ear??? blink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

i respect your argument my friend and see your point. shabibi CAN rv anytime he gets ready but the timing makes all the difference in the world. if the currency is rv'd under a dictatoral government instead of a democratic government, the value of the currency will be to the dictator. the imf is opposed to this. the type of government in place when it rv's is just as important as the rv. shabibi will not rv the currency until a proper government is seated. the last component to this government being properly seated is 1) erbil (power sharing) 2) defense . the defense comes under the authority and power of ncsp which is reserved for allawi. once we see the defense ministers seated, we have a fully completed goi.

my friend this means EVERYTHING. biggrin.gif

WORD !!!!

GO RV B) B)

The news is rolling in so fast and good Trinity and JNT are tripping over each other to get it to us... if you two wanna settle this in a civil manner unsure.gif... we can set up a mud wrestling pit in Vegas and take bets...the winner of course will get their cut! laugh.gif And both will get more drinks bought for them then they can possibly drink... of your choice of course! wink.gif

Seriously though.. this is a great article... thanks for snagging it for us... even if it ends up looking like a game of Twister between you two by the time you get it over here! rolleyes.gif Wait a minute.. I don't think your elbow belongs in his ear??? blink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

No problems here R&S. cool.gif

Trinity and I are on the same team here, just helping to bounce our info off of each other.

I think we both heard or seen the same rumor, and went out to look for it to bring it back here to share the great news with you guys.

The news had been a little slow last couple of days and I just felt like it was the quiet before the party, and was expecting for something to pop any time.

It's time to RV Baby! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

It's a legit story. I've seen it on other news sites like this one:

BREAKING NEWS Maliki agrees on Iraqiya’s nominee for Defence Minister

19/03/2012 22:41:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Informed source said that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has agreed on a nominee presented by Iraqiya slate for the post of Minister of Defence.

The source, who refused to be identified, told NINA on Monday, Mar. 19, that Maliki has agreed on one of the nominees presented earlier by Iraqiya slate to hold the post of Minister of Defence and he will sent his name to Parliament to be voted on in its next.

It is worth mentioning that the post of Defence Minister, is to be nominated by Iraqiya slate, but Maliki had rejected a number of nominees presented by Iraqiya.

The name of the nominee for the post of Defence Minister has not been announced. / End.

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FKIEGE

I think it's very good news and is definitely one of the stepping stones towards the RV. You gotta remember there are many different ingredients that go into the RV stew. I think it's very interesting and telling that the timing of this announcement is now.. just before the Arab Summit. They are trying to get all of their ducks in a row before that event IMO.

• Upvote 4

You told her the RV was happening today and she rushed out and bought a new designer purse, huh?

lol...I told her Okie has SOLID contacts over there and in our government! lol

They work graveyard shift... :P

Money won't buy you happiness, but it will dang sure tide you over till you can find it :rolleyes:

AMEN BRO!!! I got it all figured out now....she knows about the one buy..but not the rest! lol

I can read this twice. I may post again myself just for the hell of it.

Thanks JIT and Trinity. Shelley, where are the paperbags? B)

I really don't think it means anything. The CBI will add value to the dinar when they are ready. Maliki has been defense min for the last 2 years. Chapter 7 and HCL are what we're really looking for.

B) You are nuts and delusional. Dr. Shabibi has said when the government is fully seated, he will pull the magic tragger. B)

Thank you for the neg. Man, are you fast. You are there to hit the trigger in a matter of second, what 5 second, from when I posted. You have had a lot of practice. Good going.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Trinity,

...that is exactly what Shabibi wants, a full seated GOI by the NCSP formation (power sharing) before he releases the RV.

....budget will be ratified and posted in the Gazette this week....

....the remaining Erbil agreement issues are ready to be implemented....

....and Chapter VII needs released before the currency can go international...

....international currency means Iraq will become a full member of the World Trade Organization....

....WTO means that Iraq becomes a free market economy.....

....all of this has made the IMF happy.....

....and that is why I know all the above will get done and we can all eat BBQ and enjoy our new fellowship...

.....cause I think the RV will take place this week........bada bing....

av-36004.jpg....Shabibi, get this done so I'm not wrong....

We always do what The Gunnie says....

R-lee-ermey.jpg

wink.gif

BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELT GUYS! eyebrows.gif

We have climbed that big hill together and we are about to free fall into our new lives! wink.gif

This roller coaster ride is coming to an end! emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

All has been agreed upon, just not implemented, waiting on Maliki to share power.

We need parliament to vote to make it official and then should be big announcement of ALL! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

That is right Trinity. I remember that and knew it was odd that Allawi just steped to the side willingly when that happened.

It meant he was getting what he wanted all the time.

Time to hand out those paper bags!

I have cases of paper bags, JIT, and one with your name on it. Geez, I think I need a drink. Zig? Any extras over there?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

So your calling the rv huhh?? Really putting yourself on that roller coaster??? While this is excellent news as is the budget being ratified, it does not have any direct effect of a rv.

Yes dulami was proxy but before that maliki held the ministry before he named the proxy.

Truthful, come on. Smile, be happy, have a drink, have ice cream, kiss the post man.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

i am completely inline with your thinking my friend. +1

Trinity, thank you so much for your information. I can barely think straight right now, so just thanks! Do you think that the article yesterday regarding Barzani stating he will have great news "soon" for the people of Kurdistan, was referring to the Erbil Agreement>

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

amhvl, they can have as much as they want after this......

Stryker, thank you for the breakdown. What a list, and I don't mean Allawi. B)

The planets have aligned. B)

I agree. This neg thing has gotten out of hand.

Wheres Carrello on this ................... she will for sure have a good opinion on this one.

Quad B)

Go RV already!!!

You are so cute. Are you single?

ps My opinion is that this is HUGE and what Trinity and Stryker has broken down and provided, is exactly what we have been looking for. I am so excited, I am almost numb. I am kinda catatonic at the moment.

are you single, really? B)

• Upvote 3