Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS Maliki agrees on Iraqiya’s nominee for Defence Minister

JustNTime

Since my computer wont let me report you for being rude and obnoxious I'll just say it

here. I am not your neg'er but you sure seem to deserve it for your constant rudeness. :angry:

You are going to report me? That's rich. Just rich. You have absolutely no sense of humor, or just do not appreciate a really bad one. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone-This is the Day that the Lord Hath Made-Let's rejoice and be glad in it! I am super happy tonight. The RV is getting closer by the day.No negs to anyone. You all are great people whether I agree with everything you say or not. Plus I am enjoying watching Alex on King of Queens. Just cannot get any better! God Bless!

• Upvote 3

It's a legit story. I've seen it on other news sites like this one:

BREAKING NEWS Maliki agrees on Iraqiya’s nominee for Defence Minister

19/03/2012 22:41:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Informed source said that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has agreed on a nominee presented by Iraqiya slate for the post of Minister of Defence.

The source, who refused to be identified, told NINA on Monday, Mar. 19, that Maliki has agreed on one of the nominees presented earlier by Iraqiya slate to hold the post of Minister of Defence and he will sent his name to Parliament to be voted on in its next.

It is worth mentioning that the post of Defence Minister, is to be nominated by Iraqiya slate, but Maliki had rejected a number of nominees presented by Iraqiya.

The name of the nominee for the post of Defence Minister has not been announced. / End.

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKIEGE

I think it's very good news and is definitely one of the stepping stones towards the RV. You gotta remember there are many different ingredients that go into the RV stew. I think it's very interesting and telling that the timing of this announcement is now.. just before the Arab Summit. They are trying to get all of their ducks in a row before that event IMO.

Definately Great News K98!

As far as timing, I can think of a few good reasons...

!. If Shabibi is going to pull the trigger this week, we need a DM.

2. Maliki has a lot of pressure on him, internally and externally....like, Do it or else!

3. Allawi just got his new position.

4. Seems to be the last straw in the hat for the agreements of the political block.

5. The National Meeting can now be set by Talabani, with Big announcements made!

( I Look for Talabani to make announcement in hours)

6. There is a big Security symposium that is suppose to be held right about a week before summit and

DM is suppose to be there. (wish someone could find that announcement)

7. av-36004.jpg. said so! tip_hat.gif

Does anybody know when next time Parliament is suppose to meet,

so we can get him voted in?

• Upvote 2

So very silly people....you read an excellent article and terrific opinions and breakdowns and you're gonna start throwing negs at people.....aren't we all on the same side in this game?!?!

Exactly what I have been thinking. We have been on this ride for so long, and it is coming to an end, and I feel elated. But who cares about negs. Let's be happy. Savor the moment, you will never find a deal like this again, ever.

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone-This is the Day that the Lord Hath Made-Let's rejoice and be glad in it! I am super happy tonight. The RV is getting closer by the day.No negs to anyone. You all are great people whether I agree with everything you say or not. Plus I am enjoying watching Alex on King of Queens. Just cannot get any better! God Bless!

I am watching it too HH, lol, I keep waiting for him to say.....SAWEET!!!

• Upvote 1

Exactly what I have been thinking. We have been on this ride for so long, and it is coming to an end, and I feel elated. But who cares about negs. Let's be happy. Savor the moment, you will never find a deal like this again, ever.

Stay elated C and keep the paper bags handy!!!

• Upvote 1

Trinity, thank you so much for your information. I can barely think straight right now, so just thanks! Do you think that the article yesterday regarding Barzani stating he will have great news "soon" for the people of Kurdistan, was referring to the Erbil Agreement>

i'm just grateful to be a part of this community Carrello. you know my buddy and i were discussing what the big announcement might be and had to agree on it being the hcl especially since it will bring "relief and satisfaction" (barzani's words) to the kurds. maliki's resistance to giving them their fair share of the oil and gas has been a detriment to their economic advancement. there are tons of would be contracts being negotiated if the hcl law was in place for the kurds, but not many companies want to touch that situation and are steering clear from kirkuk. once it is announced, the hcl, the kurdistan region will boom. this is what we deduced.

but it is as good a speculation as any really. there is so much positive that is going to happen you can literally pick one. thank you for asking.

what is your take?

• Upvote 2

This is so exciting! Things are moving along so quickly now, someone kicked Maliki in the arss. We are on our way fast to bigger and better things my friends! WHOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

• Upvote 1

No problems here R&S. cool.gif

Trinity and I are on the same team here, just helping to bounce our info off of each other.

I think we both heard or seen the same rumor, and went out to look for it to bring it back here to share the great news with you guys.

The news had been a little slow last couple of days and I just felt like it was the quiet before the party, and was expecting for something to pop any time.

It's time to RV Baby! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

You know me... I am always stirring up trouble... ur, ah, I mean "humor"!rolleyes.gif I was just trying to jest a little but seriously I love it when folks are tripping all over the place and each other to get us the great news.... you two are so tight I can't see where one starts and the other ends... but it's all good news! emot-woot.gif Keep up the good work, and don't take offence if I trip over my sarcastic humor driven tongue... I mean well... really I do, and I appreciate what ya'll bring to the table! wink.gif

Now if we can just get them boyz over there to git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1