Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS Maliki agrees on Iraqiya’s nominee for Defence Minister

JustNTime

Thanks AMHVL!

Speaking of Stryker, where is he, Carrallo, & Yota. Wish someone could wake them up.

They missing a great reason to have a party! feature_party.giffeature_party.gif

I think he ran to the store for ribs. He's going to be cooking soon. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Thanks AMHVL!

Speaking of Stryker, where is he, Carrallo, & Yota. Wish someone could wake them up.

They missing a great reason to have a party! feature_party.giffeature_party.gif

They work graveyard shift... :P

Man I hope so!!!! I just pissed my wife way off!!!! A little money would cure that

Money won't buy you happiness, but it will dang sure tide you over till you can find it :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Thug (I think) posted a chat earlier that had a very interesting comment. It questioned whether or not they might consider an RV taking place only after the summit. It implied that it would encourage a smooth summit and I actually have to wonder if that might be a very strong thought.

Supposing this information is accurate in this link with the position possibly being filled...do you think they would hold off on the announcement of WHO it would be until after the summit or at least just prior to it? I'm not trying to stir up the masses...but I have to admit that I've wondered how smooth the summit would be if Iraq RV'd prior to it taking place and not just after (assuming this placement allows for an instant RV by Shabs). Better to hold the summit before huge parties break out in the streets?

:lol:

emot-LMAO.gif

Maliki def minister? wacko.gif NO! He has had a proxy! Dulami

This is Everything!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

It means he will now share power as the rest of the country, including Shabibi, has been waiting on. tip_hat.gif

So your calling the rv huhh?? Really putting yourself on that roller coaster??? While this is excellent news as is the budget being ratified, it does not have any direct effect of a rv.

Yes dulami was proxy but before that maliki held the ministry before he named the proxy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

A duck's feet don't really fit a limb, but I'm going out one here. For month's I've been hinting that Maliki would choose an upper escelon officer from Peshmarga. With the recent meetings between Allawi and Barzani, it seems to make sense. JMHO...any takers?smile.gif

• Upvote 1

So your calling the rv huhh?? Really putting yourself on that roller coaster??? While this is excellent news as is the budget being ratified, it does not have any direct effect of a rv.

Yes dulami was proxy but before that maliki held the ministry before he named the proxy.

Way to piss in eveyone's Cheerios dude.

I respect your opinion but this is definitely a step in the right direction and you can't argue with that.

• Upvote 6

LOL! we must have been posting at the same time. +1 to you my friend.

here is my take. if malike has accepted iraqiya's nominee for d.minister this means that the candidate was selected by none other than allawi. this then means that allawi is in position. this then means that erbil is in place. this then means that once officially announced that the goi is complete. shabibi will push the red button. this then happens before the arab summit.

i'm literally about to lose control of all functions right now. ohmy.gif

I can't see straight. Praise the Lord!

• Upvote 2

i respect your argument my friend and see your point. shabibi CAN rv anytime he gets ready but the timing makes all the difference in the world. if the currency is rv'd under a dictatoral government instead of a democratic government, the value of the currency will be to the dictator. the imf is opposed to this. the type of government in place when it rv's is just as important as the rv. shabibi will not rv the currency until a proper government is seated. the last component to this government being properly seated is 1) erbil (power sharing) 2) defense . the defense comes under the authority and power of ncsp which is reserved for allawi. once we see the defense ministers seated, we have a fully completed goi.

my friend this means EVERYTHING. biggrin.gif

Trinity,

...that is exactly what Shabibi wants, a full seated GOI by the NCSP formation (power sharing) before he releases the RV.

....budget will be ratified and posted in the Gazette this week....

....the remaining Erbil agreement issues are ready to be implemented....

....and Chapter VII needs released before the currency can go international...

....international currency means Iraq will become a full member of the World Trade Organization....

....WTO means that Iraq becomes a free market economy.....

....all of this has made the IMF happy.....

....and that is why I know all the above will get done and we can all eat BBQ and enjoy our new fellowship...

.....cause I think the RV will take place this week........bada bing....

av-36004.jpg....Shabibi, get this done so I'm not wrong....

• Upvote 16

Way to piss in eveyone's Cheerios dude.

I respect your opinion but this is definitely a step in the right direction and you can't argue with that.

Its not an argument. its awesome news.

im not going to sit here and tell everyone it will rv now because of this. yes others do, they say budget and ministers means rv. Im saying it wont cause one.

Some jump on everything to mean rv, and when it doesnt rv, they jump to the next, and the next.....

im not one of those people. ive been in this game too long..some call it being negative, i call it being real..

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

remember that they rolled two into one. this was last we heard though and it is iraq. but as far as the knowledge they gave us in the articles, two of the defense positions were rolled into one. so after two ministers are seated, we have a completed goi.

You are correct Trinity.....

truthful, jnt is right. the defense was not for maliki to decide. according to the accord agreement (erbil agreement), it was agreed that allawi would assume a new role as head of the ncsp and security would fall under the jurisdiction of this position. this is why the article says that the iraqiya bloc (allawi's crew) submitted their candidate. defense is reserved for allawi to control, not maliki. up until this point the position was held by proxy as a temporary holder until erbil was completed. once the power sharing agreement of erbil is completed, allawi takes his seat in government and immediately seats his defense.

we are standing at the door of the new iraq.

Yes we are my friend....yes we are.....good job Trinity......

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3

JNT...Trinity. Simply put: BLOCKBUSTER NEWS! :D Stryker...think these 2 earned an extra slab of Texas ribs?

I definetely think so!! Awesome analysis guys!

JNT...Trinity. Simply put: BLOCKBUSTER NEWS! :D Stryker...think these 2 earned an extra slab of Texas ribs?

I definetely think so!! Awesome analysis guys!

• Upvote 3

Trinity,

...that is exactly what Shabibi wants, a full seated GOI by the NCSP formation (power sharing) before he releases the RV.

....budget will be ratified and posted in the Gazette this week....

....the remaining Erbil agreement issues are ready to be implemented....

....and Chapter VII needs released before the currency can go international...

....international currency means Iraq will become a full member of the World Trade Organization....

....WTO means that Iraq becomes a free market economy.....

....all of this has made the IMF happy.....

....and that is why I know all the above will get done and we can all eat BBQ and enjoy our new fellowship...

.....cause I think the RV will take place this week........bada bing....

av-36004.jpg....Shabibi, get this done so I'm not wrong....

i am completely inline with your thinking my friend. +1

• Upvote 3