Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI PLANS TO ISSUE REVALUED NOTES

Carrello

Easy rider u can rv ur worthless currency for food stamps since u live in the ghetto of California I'm from Pismo beach and we beat valley kooks like u all the time at the dunes so don't think u r cool fool ur stuck in Modesto I'm rich bitchhhhhhh haha lick um and bow down when u come to my town lol

There are rules against personal attacks and threats....

• Upvote 6

Easy rider u can rv ur worthless currency for food stamps since u live in the ghetto of California I'm from Pismo beach and we beat valley kooks like u all the time at the dunes so don't think u r cool fool ur stuck in Modesto I'm rich bitchhhhhhh haha lick um and bow down when u come to my town lol

How old are you, like 12.

• Upvote 5

You got a mighty big nasty mouth, hiding in behind a keyboard! wacko.gif

I wouldn't let that alligator mouth, overload that butterfly a**! angry.gif

• Upvote 8

so your saying people are too stupid to understand what their reading?

Some people don't understand completely then trust what others say, and unfortuneately many are misled whether intentionally or not. :(

At the same time there are many that claim to know but are clueless.

Others are bold face liars.

• Upvote 4

Awww. Just ran out of negs for the day. So much nasty unkind filth posted today.

• Upvote 2

That was very hateful and uncalled for. Your time here is limited if you keep that up.

• Upvote 8

Thats the way the sentence was written. Its not what I think will happen, its just the way I read it.

Good point truthful It is written in the direction of a lop. And it is not what you and I and many others think will happen. But it is what they want us to believe I hope. Here again we see the debate, those that oppose and they are influential, and those that support. Actually I think this what these articles are about. It really never changes, the debate. It is almost like they have to keep the story alive so they recycle. Keep it in the minds of the people that their currency is going to be strong once again. And everything is under control.

But there is a missing piece of information from all of them. One thing comes to mind there is no decision. Another thing I wonder about is this "grant". By definition, grant means, a sum of money given by an organization and or government for a particular purpose. By these articles it appears the government is very reticent of "new currency". They do not sound like they want to go in that direction. Why would there be a grant from them? Where they want to go I have no clue, these articles do not reveal that, just opposition.

Thank you Ms C for the post.....it certainly opened the discussion room. I always end up with more questions, not a bad thing....sometimes it brings a epiphany....I love those.

• Upvote 5

Dude that was just wrong!! Lighten up!!

• Upvote 3

I have not seen anything on it. I think that was one of Keep's issues he kept an eye on, was it not Keep?

Yes, that is one of the things Keep says to watch for.....he isn't nearly the LOPster people think, he's just educated himself on all possibilities....

• Upvote 1

Hey..."Dinar dush"...take a walk or better yet start & I'll finish it : :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

no one wants this to lop but it sure sounds like they are going too. People see rv in everything it's pretty sad when all you do is post on a website and hope for a plus haha pathetic actually

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

no one wants this to lop but it sure sounds like they are going too. People see rv in everything it's pretty sad when all you do is post on a website and hope for a plus haha pathetic actually

Well I have to agree with Stryker, isn't that why we are here?

I have not seen anything on it. I think that was one of Keep's issues he kept an eye on, was it not Keep?

And that is very important....as well as something on CBI that states how this is going down. But so far nada!

Too bad the high tide doesn't come in at Pismo Beach. It could wash the scum out.

• Upvote 4

Ha ha, poor Dinarck, I thought about cutting and pasting this thread into the LOP section so he could chime in, but I'm not that ................what's the word?

Actually, I did re-post it in the Lop section for that very reason; I wanted Dinarck's opinion and others that post in that section. I look forward to hearing their take on this article.

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

That could be right but they are using smart cards now and like I said they already use the USD!

The last I remember seeing the use of smart cards was only by about 2-3 percent of the population, so it likely wouldn't be much of a help in that regard... Since they are trying to de-dollarize their country, it wouldn't seem to make sense for them to have to rely solely on the USD for change in that scenario... Seems that would push them into the exact opposite position they have been working towards...

The last I remember seeing the use of smart cards was only by about 2-3 percent of the population, so it likely wouldn't be much of a help in that regard... Since they are trying to de-dollarize their country, it wouldn't seem to make sense for them to have to rely solely on the USD for change in that scenario... Seems that would push them into the exact opposite position they have been working towards...

But 80% of Iraqi people have cell phones...and that is the calling card for CBI.

• Upvote 2

How so?

MP Khalil Stated:

"According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a European company and introduced to the market gradually and in a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and would not have a negative impact on the market," explained MP Khalil. He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000.”

Dog53 asks:

“Ok let me get this straight. If 1 new dinar is worth 1000 old dinars. BUT we have a year to change our old dinars for the new dinars. I am going to get 1 new dinar for every thousand dinars. 25000 dinar note I am going to get 25 new dinars. Right? How the He!! is this good? PLease someone tell me Im doing this wrong.

I think Dog53 has got it right.

GH

Well, I can certainly be wrong, but I think this is how it will work. Let's say we and our neighbor go to the market to buy food. One of us has a bill saying it is 1,000 dinar, and the other one has a bill saying it's worth 1 dinar. We buy the exact same items our neighbor buys, but we use our 1 dinar note and he uses his 1,000 dinar note, and we both spend all our money. So the difference is not in the numbers written on these bills, but on the buying power of each bill. They are worth the same in buying power. At least, I think this is how it will work. Granted, it could be a bit confusing, but after a week or two, everyone will get used to it again, as they have done with their other currency changes.

• Upvote 1