Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI PLANS TO ISSUE REVALUED NOTES

Carrello

Stryker this may help

Undersecretary of the Ministry of Communications: Iraq is linked to all the countries of the world via submarine cables

On: Saturday 03/10/2012 8:56

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1omEK8Ht8

Thanks for the reminder, did not read this article but remember several others about this. They have more computers and hours of electricity now then we really know. Good article to bring in here Abarvets + for you.

[quote name='Rayzur'

"He" is still and shall remain for this lifetime, .... a she..... :lol::D:lol:

Rayzur, my apologies. I do understand because I went through the same thing, and still do. 100% girly girl right here too.

I knew you were too smart to be a guy. B)

I get what you are saying about the tournaments. I live on a course where they play the Hope Classic and used to play the Skins Game. It is fun, but have plenty of sandwiches on hand because you're not going anywhere for four days.

RV, your Pebble Beach neighbor, has been put on Mod Review for joking with you about doughnuts or something, which I do not understand and complained about. If anyone would like to review what was said and feels so inclined, please file a Report to let the Mods know what was done was wrong.

• Upvote 1

The latest article I have seen on the issue stated the program to be operational in 2013, which is why I posted that... Here is a LINK which states that. There is another LINK that states they were accepting tender offers until February 12th for companies to bid on the project. It seems strange that they would be able to move from the end of the bidding process to operational status in roughly two months for such an intricate system...

Anyway, have a good night...

Yeah you right, I was a little tired last night but I too remember reading the same article about 2013, but yet another said March or April I can't remember but I did read it. Not going to go back and find it to quite yet as I just found out something that may bring more light into this subject but I need to check it out first!

Now as for the CBI, I already know this as I told yota just a few days ago I went to the CBI site to review the time table as I was the one that posted it here on DV in the first place. As for the time table you bring up for implementation of the intricate system, 2 months is nothing in the high tech world and is not like they need to developed the software it is being used worldwide now. Watch the Drew Brees commercial it shows that it is there and operating now. All it is is a proven cell phone app, no re-inventing the wheel....

Rayzur, my apologies. I do understand because I went through the same thing, and still do. 100% girly girl right here too.

I knew you were too smart to be a guy. B)

I get what you are saying about the tournaments. I live on a course where they play the Hope Classic and used to play the Skins Game. It is fun, but have plenty of sandwiches on hand because you're not going anywhere for four days.

RV, your Pebble Beach neighbor, has been put on Mod Review for joking with you about doughnuts or something, which I do not understand and complained about. If anyone would like to review what was said and feels so inclined, please file a Report to let the Mods know what was done was wrong.

Nice of you there Carrello, I'll go back and take a look to see if I can help...

You said the Hope, now you've got wanting to play and I can't wait to play in the Hope again!!! One of my favorite charity events I have played in....

Edited by Stryker365

Yeah you right, I was a little tired last night but I too remember reading the same article about 2013, but yet another said March or April I can't remember but I did read it. Not going to go back and find it to quite yet as I just found out something that may bring more light into this subject but I need to check it out first!

Now as for the CBI, I already know this as I told yota just a few days ago I went to the CBI site to review the time table as I was the one that posted it here on DV in the first place. As for the time table you bring up for implementation of the intricate system, 2 months is nothing in the high tech world and is not like they need to developed the software it is being used worldwide now. Watch the Drew Brees commercial it shows that it is there and operating now. All it is is a proven cell phone app, no re-inventing the wheel....

Nice of you there Carrello, I'll go back and take a look to see if I can help...

You said the Hope, now you've got wanting to play and I can't wait to play in the Hope again!!! One of my favorite charity events I have played in....

I have a room with your name on it. We will have to plan on a January RV reunion here in the desert.

I have a room with your name on it. We will have to plan on a January RV reunion here in the desert.

You got it Carrello, I just may keep a set of clubs there so I don't have to fight getting them on and off the plane every time

:D

RVSTD has been taken off of Mod Review.

Thanks Mods. You did the right thing.

Now, about that deer costume..........

Nice of you to do that lady!

Don't bring the costumes up; someone may be wearing a cheerleader's costume to the party...:o

You got it Carrello, I just may keep a set of clubs there so I don't have to fight getting them on and off the plane every time

Don't bring the costumes up; someone may be wearing a cheerleader's costume to the party...:o

Don't tell my secrets :lol:

Can you imagine an oleman with a gray beard in a cheerleaders costume. Ok I think I will go throw up now.

• Upvote 1

You sure can tell who the Newbs are,(nothing wrong with that) just by reading their posts. The CBI planned to issue revalued notes when they first had the NID printed way back umteen years ago. the statement is true.........but it gives no reassurance of any certain timeline....and quite Frankly is vague, just like the Iraqi Government . I'll keep my dog on the porch for this thread..........:huh:

That's right, and I volunteered to dress up like the mascot - a Camel.

Great find Carrello Sir

I'm having problems with the link , can you give somthing more concrete please.

thanks , Go RV

The link is working for me. Try this:

http://mriguide.com/Iraq030512.pdf

Maybe cut and paste into your browser.

BTW, it is Carrello Ms B) Carrello is not my name, but if it were it would be Carrella, and didn't she make coats out of Dalmatians?

Despite fears of a negative economic impact, the Central Bank of Iraq will remove three zeros from Iraqi dinar notes and print new

banknotes in 2013.The Central Bank of Iraq has agreed with the Economic Committee of the Iraqi Parliament to introduce the new

banknotes in September 2012, which will be used in parallel with the current banknotes for a year. The CBI will completely

withdraw the old banknotes by September 2013.

Seems like old news stated in a "new" way? How do they introduce new notes in September 2012 when they arent going to be printed until 2013?

Thank you, Iraq for continuing the confusion!

But, this has to be good news for us............they wont unveil new notes without an RV.........Yeah!! Come on in, RV!

Its 1:1,000 dinar to dinar.........not dinar to dollar.

So wouldn't that make our 25k notes worth 25?? How is that good??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just think if it was gonna be an RD (lop) then there would be no need for any confusion....it would be a straight forward plan, not 2013 then 2012 or September orthe begining of 2013....there would be NO confusion....believe what you want but I believe the only RD happening will be the issueing of smaller denoms after a revaluation and then the printing of new money with all 3 languages that will co-exist with the notes we have now until they are all removed or a sufficient amount of time has passed.....I hope this makes sense, I believe these confusing articles that are driving us nuts are really our best friend.

I like your breakdown :D

Sometime we get stuck at 1:1 dollar to dinar, it's not about us :shakehead:

We will benefit, but remember it's it's about Iraq ;)

Go RV B) B)

That's right, and I volunteered to dress up like the mascot - a Camel.

The link is working for me. Try this:

http://mriguide.com/Iraq030512.pdf

Maybe cut and paste into your browser.

BTW, it is Carrello Ms B) Carrello is not my name, but if it were it would be Carrella, and didn't she make coats out of Dalmatians?

Sorry madame Carrella 8>)

Still can't get the link also

Exactly how many Stryker suites will there be? Guess Stryker will have no need for a 2nd home...

:tiphat: afternoon amhvl, yeah but we're going to need that real big home with that real long dining room table remember.:eyebrows: .

Sorry madame Carrella 8>)

Still can't get the link also

Works fine for me......

This is the key phrase, the exchange rate between old and new is 1000:1 . 1 new-dinar = 1000 IQD .

No. It says nothing about the dollar exchange rate. old to new is 1000 to 1. So if the rate goes up for old it goes up for new as well. If 1 IQD becomes worth 0.0009 USD for example, the 1 new dinar would be worth 0.90 USD instead of 0.86 USD. This is the article on the OP right? Where does it say anything like "old notes give 1000 times its value"?

What? Its old to new, is 1000 to 1. If a 1000 IQD note traded for 8 or 9 new 100 notes that would an old to new exchnage of 1000 to 800 or 1000 to 900 , where did you get that? The articles have said it a zillion times, old to new is 1000 to 1.

Not stated that way"According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a

European company and introduced to the market gradually and in

a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and

would not have a negative impact on the market," explained MP

Khalil. He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes

and the old ones would be 1:1,000.

Correct as stated The objective behind this move is to appreciate the value of the

Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, which would in turn increase

the balance of the Iraqi dinar and there would be sufficient

reserves of that currency," explained MP Khalil. "Additionally, the

economy of Iraq would grow and oil sales would also increase."

Just to be correct as it is written.

Quad B)

Ok. After reading what ever one has said about this article, here is what I have have gained:

1. The IQD may LOP and our 25,000 will exchange for 25 IQD.

2. It may not LOP, but the 000s will be moved from circulation.

3. By the exchange of the 000s, the IQD will increase in value (whatever that will be).

4. If I have 1mil IQD, which I purchased for approx. $1,000 USD, I could breakeven.

5. It could RV and my speculative investment will make me wealthy.

6. This could happen before September.

7. This will happen about September or thereafter.

8. For some who want this to be an RV: this article is good!!!

9. For some who see this as an RD: this article is bad news!!

So, what have I learned? None of us know until it happens!!; which I already knew.

I'll stick with my HOPE in a revaluation while understanding that it could RD.

I'll wait for Adam's call. Adam's call. Adam's call. Adam's call. ;)

• Upvote 4

Ok. After reading what ever one has said about this article, here is what I have have gained:

1. The IQD may LOP and our 25,000 will exchange for 25 IQD.

2. It may not LOP, but the 000s will be moved from circulation.

3. By the exchange of the 000s, the IQD will increase in value (whatever that will be).

4. If I have 1mil IQD, which I purchased for approx. $1,000 USD, I could breakeven.

5. It could RV and my speculative investment will make me wealthy.

6. This could happen before September.

7. This will happen about September or thereafter.

8. For some who want this to be an RV: this article is good!!!

9. For some who see this as an RD: this article is bad news!!

So, what have I learned? None of us know until it happens!!; which I already knew.

I'll stick with my HOPE in a revaluation while understanding that it could RD.

I'll wait for Adam's call. Adam's call. Adam's call. Adam's call. ;)

I love this comment. Enough that I printed it out to put in a small frame on my desk. I want to keep reading it to keep my hope flying. Adam's call. Adam's call. Adam's call. Adam's call. :D:PB)

• Upvote 1

Not stated that way"According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a

European company and introduced to the market gradually and in

a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and

would not have a negative impact on the market," explained MP

Khalil. He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes

and the old ones would be 1:1,000.

Correct as stated

Right, new to old is 1 to 1000.

You can say old to new is 1000 to 1

or

you can say new to old is 1 to 1000.

as long as 1000 old converts to 1 new its correct. Anything else is wrong. Patriotic_mess said "and more importantly the exchange rate between the new and old notes will be 1,000 to 1" which is backwards.

Are we really confused about what this article is saying???? Replacing the currency with a new one??? Two seperate currencies. There not saying add new currency, they are saying REPLACE.

Would the people who say this is a rv, please describe this issuing of a new 50 dinar note. A 50 dinar note already exists. Theres the red flag. That means there will be a new currency, and there not just adding lower denoms.

1000 old = 1 new exchange rate. That is saying the dinar thats out now, WILL NOT HAVE THE SAME VALUE, to the ones they will be issuing.

Now this may not happen at all. This could be propaganda, but theres no doubt what this says.

Edited by truthful1