Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI PLANS TO ISSUE REVALUED NOTES

Carrello

But 80% of Iraqi people have cell phones...and that is the calling card for CBI.

What do cell phones have to do with this? I was referring to the smart cards, which are issued by the banks and such, not the SIM cards that are used in cell-phones... Two completely different things...

• Upvote 1

For quite a few years, I've read and did a lot of studying on the dinar, and even did a lot of reseach on the lop. So I've come to a simple conclusion in this investment and that is there is only one person that makes a lot of sense when he speaks and that is SHABIBI. I guess its ok to listen to other people do their speculation and share their rumors, For me Shabibi is kind of like the old commercial of EF Hutton,, when EF Hutton speaks every one listens..GO SHABIBI :lol::lol:Of course I could be wrong...

MrRef, I know you study this whole thing in depth, and glad you mentioned Shabibi statements, He stated the other day:

The Central Bank of Iraq, said, "Statistics and data do not indicate any impact of the counterfeit currency to trade. Said Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi, when we speak of counterfeit currency, it is necessary to know the impact of such counterfeit currency to trade .. He explained by saying that "our statistics do not indicate any impact of the currency counterfeit in this regard." And reiterates the talk recently about the circulation of the Iraqi currency counterfeit in the Iraqi market, but that the central bank reduced in more than one occasion of the importance of what you are talking about the media, have returned it does not exceed the limits in the size of decimal trading. He Shabibi, the cash reserves of the central bank exceeded $ 60 billion, a reminder that this reserve did not exceed $ 3 billion in 2003".

Read more:

What is your take, (or that of the readers herein) as to what Shabibi means..... I don't have the fractionalized banking thing down enough to make informed comment, or even thinking. Intuiively I dont like this statement, but can anyone give me a reason why it decimal thing does or does not matter?? This one has been bugging me.....

I'm anti-LOP and continue to reflect upon the notion that there is a 1000 5000 and 10,000 US dollar bill, for which I'm sure a banker would give you face value, (as it's much more valuable as a collector item.... just saw a set purchased for 30K).......

How do you read this one? And Thanks much to anyone and everyone that can kill this... :D

• Upvote 2

What do cell phones have to do with this? I was referring to the smart cards, which are issued by the banks and such, not the SIM cards that are used in cell-phones... Two completely different things...

haha that's for sure the sim cards are used around the world I think he's still mad at dinar kush for punking all of them :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy rider u can rv ur worthless currency for food stamps since u live in the ghetto of California I'm from Pismo beach and we beat valley kooks like u all the time at the dunes so don't think u r cool fool ur stuck in Modesto I'm rich bitchhhhhhh haha lick um and bow down when u come to my town lol

Just don't come to Pebble Beach Dinar Kush!. We stop pretentious beach scum at the Pebble Beach community gate. Your kind don't get in. :angry:

Easy,you got the key and can stop on by anytime you and yours want. And next time I am in your area, I'll give ya a shout....and we can go have a DV team brewski :D:D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Easy rider u can rv ur worthless currency for food stamps since u live in the ghetto of California I'm from Pismo beach and we beat valley kooks like u all the time at the dunes so don't think u r cool fool ur stuck in Modesto I'm rich bitchhhhhhh haha lick um and bow down when u come to my town lol

Placed on Mod Review for inappropriate posting. :(

To all of the rest of you - please DO NOT quote this post again. If you continue to quote filth, I will have to make everyone's post invisible. :lol:

Thank you to the members that reported this infraction of the rules. :hug:

• Upvote 1

The last I remember seeing the use of smart cards was only by about 2-3 percent of the population, so it likely wouldn't be much of a help in that regard... Since they are trying to de-dollarize their country, it wouldn't seem to make sense for them to have to rely solely on the USD for change in that scenario... Seems that would push them into the exact opposite position they have been working towards...

I don't think they have been trying to de-dollarize right now but you're right they will as soon as in RV's, matter of fact I think they will put a time limit on the use of USD. I'm still not sure if they are talking about the USD and the IQD when they talk about the two currencies will co-exist for two years but if they are they want the USD gone in two years. Right now we are just speculating like everyone else and I'm getting tired, I believe you maybe be wanting to argue more than a good debate anyway so I will say good night to you and all, see I get up at 3 and 4 am to get a head start with yota on helping the community figure out the dinar investment and not to argue this investment...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't we first have to understand what decimal trading is? And how it applies to counterfeit currency?

Definition of 'Decimal Trading'

A system in which the price of a security is quoted using a decimal format rather than fractions. For example, a decimal trading quote would be $56.25; using fractions, the same quote would appear as $56¼. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) ordered all stock markets within the U.S. to convert to decimals by April 9, 2001. Prior to 2001, markets in the United States utilized fractions in price quotes. Since decimalization, all quotes appear in the decimal trading format.

Investopedia explains 'Decimal Trading'

Decimalization has led to tighter spreads since smaller price movements can be accounted for. For example, prior to decimalization, one-sixteenth (1/16) of $1 was the minimum price movement represented in a price quote (this is equal to $0.0625).

With decimalization, the minimum price movement is 1 cent for stocks over $1, providing a greater number of price levels and allowing for tighter spreads between the bid and the ask levels for trading instruments.

So imo these statements make no sense at all.

Placed on Mod Review for inappropriate posting. :(

To all of the rest of you - please DO NOT quote this post again. If you continue to quote filth, I will have to make everyone's post invisible. :lol:

Thank you to the members that reported this infraction of the rules. :hug:

Thank You! emot-worship.gif

and your welcome. wink.gif

EVERYBODY REMEMBER TO SET CLOCKS FORWARD 1 HOUR! sleep.gif

SPRING FORWARD

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just don't come to Pebble Beach Dinar Kush!. We stop pretentious beach scum at the Pebble Beach community gate. Your kind don't get in. :angry:

Easy,you got the key and can stop on by anytime you and yours want. And next time I am in your area, I'll give ya a shout....and we can go have a DV team brewski :D:D

I thought we got rid of all the homless people at the golf course how did you sneak back?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I remember now about a mobile payment system setup they are looking to implement, but it's not scheduled to be running until sometime next year if I remember correctly...

This year, March are April (mobile payment system) ........by the way the GOI employees more than 2 to 3 percent of the population but again I'm too tired to go back and back up the amounts, I started at 3 this morning breaking down news articles!

Once again I hope I'm wrong but it looks too me you're trying to start an argument and not debate but yet I did say I was tired. Type away and I'll try and answer your points tomorrow.

Good night HopefulTxn..........

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Its crazy how everyone still argues LOP or no LOP.....i mean cmon already....obviuosly they are referring to a LOP....BUT if for months now.....NOTHING has happened....if they were gunna truly LOP they would have done it by now.....easy peasy!

Lets all just sit back and wait! We are all wayyy smarter than to think a LOP is truly the plan.....its not guna help them.

My thing is still.....how on earth do they get the banking system moving with a LOP???

How do they get the citizens to put their faith in the banking system with a LOP???

Why is all the huge debt being forgiven???

How do they pay for all their exsisting debt with a LOP???

Just those few questions and obviously there are alot more questions to be answered.

The lopsters dont know and the go RVers dont know! We allll essentially know nothing yet everyone wants to argue no lop or lop day in and day out....lol.....cmon already!

Yes the articles describe lops and have for years BUT still nothing has happened! LMAO!!!

I think its time we all become realistic and admit we have no clue what will truly happen!

BUT BUT BUT Im guna continue to believe and "speculate" that there is a rock solid plan to bring the wealth to many around the world.....we will see!

Oh and ps........when they say the new 50 will be equal to what 50k is worth currently that tells me it will be a 1:1 exchange....just the way I see it!!!:)

• Upvote 10

Its crazy how everyone still argues LOP or no LOP.....i mean cmon already....obviuosly they are referring to a LOP....BUT if for months now.....NOTHING has happened....if they were gunna truly LOP they would have done it by now.....easy peasy!

Lets all just sit back and wait! We are all wayyy smarter than to think a LOP is truly the plan.....its not guna help them.

My thing is still.....how on earth do they get the banking system moving with a LOP???

How do they get the citizens to put their faith in the banking system with a LOP???

Why is all the huge debt being forgiven???

How do they pay for all their exsisting debt with a LOP???

Just those few questions and obviously there are alot more questions to be answered.

The lopsters dont know and the go RVers dont know! We allll essentially know nothing yet everyone wants to argue no lop or lop day in and day out....lol.....cmon already!

Yes the articles describe lops and have for years BUT still nothing has happened! LMAO!!!

I think its time we all become realistic and admit we have no clue what will truly happen!

BUT BUT BUT Im guna continue to believe and "speculate" that there is a rock solid plan to bring the wealth to many around the world.....we will see!

Oh and ps........when they say the new 50 will be equal to what 50k is worth currently that tells me it will be a 1:1 exchange....just the way I see it!!!:)

I love this post!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was watching on BBC the other night about the developing markets going to mobile phone banking verses credit cards. They were saying that the developed markets already had credit cards and cash that is the dominate source for day to day transaction and that it will not go over as well in these markets. But then I was watching a commercial today that showed the Saints quarterback Drew Brees and in it his little boy kicked a football and it went throw a fence. the next door neibors window, throw a wall and finally landing on a table knocking over a vase. Then Drew sending payments to his neighbors to pay them for the damages thru is cell phone and how easy it is. As I watch this all I could think about was all the articles we have read and the BBC report on the same thing.

Well I have told you this story to point out that they do not need the lower denominations for them to RV their currency, they have the smart card technology up and running, this shows me that they have the technology that will work with the cell phones, CBI sent an announcement out... back in September of 2011 for an open bid to find a company to implement the cell technology and a lot of us have been waiting for the 3 cell phone companies to go public so we can invest.

The signs are right in front of us is what I'm trying to say.

Stryker this may help

Undersecretary of the Ministry of Communications: Iraq is linked to all the countries of the world via submarine cables

On: Saturday 03/10/2012 8:56

Read more:

• Upvote 1

I thought we got rid of all the homless people at the golf course how did you sneak back?

If I have to correct one more post to this thread for being hateful, it will be closed! If you want to discuss the topic, PLEASE DO SO! :angry:

Stop with the hateful comments or you can find some other site to read. :shakehead:

RVSTD - you are on Mod Review for 2 days.

The next Mod may not be so easy! Calling Bumper64, calling Bumper64, calling Bumper64 you're needed for clean up on aisle 4! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Don't believe everything you read, Adam has said it many times, remenber Japan said they weren't going to rv for a few years and they rv'd that night, this to me is a big smoke screen, listen to sonny and stryker, no one knows for sure what the outcome is going to be, but CBI has said many times they're coming out 1 to 1 and that's what I'm believing, you know lopsters only come out when they see the opportunity the'll have a feast with this one, keep your faith in this investment, we're almost there. :twocents:

• Upvote 6

This year, March are April (mobile payment system) ........by the way the GOI employees more than 2 to 3 percent of the population but again I'm too tired to go back and back up the amounts, I started at 3 this morning breaking down news articles!

Once again I hope I'm wrong but it looks too me you're trying to start an argument and not debate but yet I did say I was tired. Type away and I'll try and answer your points tomorrow.

Good night HopefulTxn..........

The latest article I have seen on the issue stated the program to be operational in 2013, which is why I posted that... Here is a LINK which states that. There is another LINK that states they were accepting tender offers until February 12th for companies to bid on the project. It seems strange that they would be able to move from the end of the bidding process to operational status in roughly two months for such an intricate system...

Anyway, have a good night...

Why does caps hurt ur blind eyes can't see the rv haha I hate to say it but 1000:1 is not good if they printed new currency just like ours we should get excited no 1 and2 dinar coins smallest bill is 50 that's horrible means there still will be less value to even the new currency we just needed change to break the bills when purchasing stuff I'm over these stinky sandmonkys nuke them all and steal there oil the world would be way better haha

Punctuation is your friend, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Well, I can certainly be wrong, but I think this is how it will work. Let's say we and our neighbor go to the market to buy food. One of us has a bill saying it is 1,000 dinar, and the other one has a bill saying it's worth 1 dinar. We buy the exact same items our neighbor buys, but we use our 1 dinar note and he uses his 1,000 dinar note, and we both spend all our money. So the difference is not in the numbers written on these bills, but on the buying power of each bill. They are worth the same in buying power. At least, I think this is how it will work. Granted, it could be a bit confusing, but after a week or two, everyone will get used to it again, as they have done with their other currency changes.

Based on the lack of information in the article you are absolutley correct Francie. The article failed to reveal the value of the Dinar in relationship to the $1. It was quite clear that the article was explaining the value of the new Dinar to the old Dinar was going to be 1:1,000. Based on the article, you would go into a store and buy an item that costs 1/1000 dinars with either ONE new dinar or ONE THOUSAND old dinars. The value of the item or the value of the dinar in relationship to the dollar was never dicussed other than to say the objective of this arraignment was to appreciate the value of the Dinar to the US dollar. Are they going to use an RV or RD or a highbred to accomplish this 'appreciation'? The article is unclear as to how this is going to be accomplished.

GH

Edited by George Hayduke

Based on the lack of information in the article you are absolutley correct Francie. The article failed to reveal the value of the Dinar in relationship to the $1. It was quite clear that the article was explaining the value of the new Dinar to the old Dinar was going to be 1:1,000. Based on the article, you would go into a store and buy an item that costs 1/1000 dinars with either ONE new dinar or ONE THOUSAND old dinars. The value of the of the item or the value of the dinar in relationship to the dollar was never dicussed other than to say the objective of this arraignment was to appreciate the value of the Dinar to the US dollar. Are they going to use an RV or RD or a highbred to accomplish this 'appreciation'? The article is unclear as to how this is going to be accomplished.

GH

Which so many articles have said the same thing, but it is always unclear. Translations? Possibility....or do they want to relay to the people, don't worry the dinar will be strong, everything is under control.

• Upvote 1