Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official Pink Piggy Contest

cisole

this thread has become obsolete. It is either unfeasable ideas or people just typing jiberish. It says a lot about the people here that the most voted for idea so far is not even a contest but just the usual suck up garbage that gets thrown around here. Sorry im just in a bad mood and i thought this waould be a thread about REAL contest ideas and an actual contest itself and not just nonsense cause a VIP membership is a real assest and could be really helpfull. So when i take the time to think about and write an idea and the idea that is winning is not even a contest but just false recognition it just irritates the piss out of me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I like a guessing contest so mine is "Guess the Pink Piggy's Birthday and Present Age Contest".....errrrrrr......never mind, I just saw your pink piggy profile :lol::lol:

Okay, I'll go for it again: What's the most crazy (but clean folks) thing an RV would do for someone to have fun doing contest?

:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This contest would be judged by Adam.

People would suggest ways in which they would grow the monetary gains they receive when the RV occurs.

This contest might offer a view to all members of , the many, various and diverse views others have as to how to grow this blessing.

This would not be looked at as anyone "giving financial advice", but rather, just a picture into what many members are thinking about, or have studied about, and offer some ideas that we, the members, could research for ourselves.

I just noticed that the prize was a Platinum VIP .....so if this idea is chosen, I would propose that a drawing be made from all those who placed ideas in this thread.....pick the winner out of a hat......

or what ever Adam would chose to do.... as to a person he might know that would really utilze the opportunity!!!!

this thread has become obsolete. It is either unfeasable ideas or people just typing jiberish. It says a lot about the people here that the most voted for idea so far is not even a contest but just the usual suck up garbage that gets thrown around here. Sorry im just in a bad mood and i thought this waould be a thread about REAL contest ideas and an actual contest itself and not just nonsense cause a VIP membership is a real assest and could be really helpfull. So when i take the time to think about and write an idea and the idea that is winning is not even a contest but just false recognition it just irritates the piss out of me.

Well if there was a contest for pissiest attitude you just might win......btw, I know the suck up part was a jab at me and I just want you to know there is a difference between sucking up and showing appreciation...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I would like to see a video by that auto chat service making fun of the guru's and their outlandish claims. The funnier the video the better. I hope you all know what I am talking about... (Youtube Why do you want to work in law, and working in a law firm are pretty funny) Or a Video Blog about people's plans and dreams and wishes they want to achieve after the RV.

OR the BEST BANK STORY!

This is the first time I have ever posted. After reading for the last couple of years all of the information / news / etc. that has been posted on Dinar Vets, it is very clear to me that this entire speculative investment would not even have been possible without our brave men and women that fought, and unfortunately gave their lives, for Iraq to be in a position to get from under the dictatorship.

The people that I know talk about this often, and what I would like propose is a "contest" to find a list of "reputable" organizations that we can help support after the RV for wounded veterans, veterans returning home with no employment opportunities, and families of the deceased.

It’s very painful to me when I see these young men and women struggling after coming back home from serving our country, either because they are wounded (physically or mentally) - or because they can not get back on their feet financially.

There are way too many organizations out there that I don't feel comfortable just picking one, as there are many that are probably not going to get the contributions to where they should go (too much corruption).

Even if this is not the contest - it would still be a huge benefit for all of us to get some sort of listing of organizations for our veterans that we can feel comfortable giving back to.

Thank you again to all of our brave men and women!

• Upvote 2

I have an idea, it is obvious that if the RV happens that many of us will be pretty well off. I know Adam is a Christian as well as many others on here including myself. The bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil. I suggest that we do a contest that comes up with the best idea to help those who are not so well off, many have lost jobs, houses, cars, and so on. It would be awesome to give some life back to those who can really use it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is a contest that everyone can participate in. This will all be about Dinar. What you do is you decide on a hidden location where some Dinar is hidden. For 5 days in a row, you give out ONE clue to the hidden dinar. Everyone will have to listen to all of the clues that you put out there so that once they have all of the clues, they can at that time, put their clues and their own concepts together to determine where the

"Dinar" is hidden.

The fun part is your clues, they could be something rediculous, as an example: What state is Mr. Adam Montana from? Something to this regards.

Everyone has fun and has to use their mind to figure out where the clues will lead them.

This could be called: Where in the World is Adam Montana Dinar

• Upvote 3

How about an essay contest!

"If the Dinar RV happened today what would I do differently...?"

For instance:

Would you treat people differently?

Would you smile more?

Would you be less outgoing and more secretive?

Would you tell certain people or The World with your actions?

Would you go out and celebrate? How?

Would you plan how you were going to spend it all, save some or save it all?

I know very specifically what I would do step-by-step depending on what the RV starts at. I would love to hear what plans others have to perhaps be inspired or inspire with mine!

Drew

• Upvote 2

How about a word search or a puzzle. The puzzel would really give people the opportunity to learn more about the politics, name of the players who determine how the politics played out, who is still effecting the outcome and who has left the political arena. You scale the puzzle to beginners to advanced players. There are still a lot of folks who are just learning all the facets while others have a good handle on the full scope of the RV. You could have different levels and offer different rewads for each level of winners.

geographer :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1