Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ray From SteveI's Site - The IMF Has Signed The Documents To RV !

DinarThug

I'm with Ski. Why keep posting and spreading the BS if it's BS? Apparently everyone doesn't believe what he has to say so let it be. Are you even a member of these other sites? Have you looked to see if it has been posted and not someone elses rumor? That's why this whole deal has become such a huge game of telephone... Find a new hobby man or at least I hope your 99 weeks are up soon.

350 look I was in a very pissy mood yesterday, but I was correct... Read your last line of your post

• Upvote 1

Bulldog75: THIS SHOULD HAPPEN AFTER 12NOON TODAY AS PROJECTED BUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT CST, IMHO. GOD WILL ULTIMATELY DECIDE THIS. CHINA HAS TAKEN ACTION TO PROTECT THEIR NATION AND THE CITIZENS OF THE USA (WHICH PROTECTS THEIR/CHINA INVESTMENTS). OUR MANNA COMES FROM THE HEAVENS. WE PRAY. OUR TIME IS NIGH. WE BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED.

2-22-2012 Guru Ray Just got off the phone with one of my contacts...and he said that the President of the IMF was on Iraqi Media TV and was saying that the IMF has finished and signed all the documents to revalue the Iraqi dinar. The documents have the rate in them. They are sending these documents to the CBI and to all the banks in the world. This is huge news. The rate is now going out worldwide. We are getting very, very close now.

End Quote

Awesome... The only detail would be to know if Ray and his contact are both credible individuals or not...

Further confirmations about the TV news would help.

Son of a....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...RV, right?

• Upvote 1

[soonerfan62] Dove I talked to OKIE and Bluwolf today for about 40 minutes and the sincerity that was in Okies voice was like I have never heard before. I truly believe that everyone better be ready for their blessing because it is coming quickly. Please Believe that Soonerfan62 :blink:

End Quote

Well.... I'm absolutely speechless then... That's another gigantic step ahead towards the factuality of the RV.

...but I'm also equally distressed when something plausible is reported and the negative nellies scream negative epithets before even judging the information.

End Quote

I respect your point and opinion but I'd say that calling "negative nellies" those who are skeptical and doubtful about some of those Gurus posts is slightly exaggerated imho....One should always try and remember the context and the characters who generated this skepticism and doubt to begin with.....Folks who gave "Intel" for years stating the most absurd things and explanations and supposed "facts" which never happened... And this for weeks, months, years....Just saying.

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting In Low-Def From A Broom Closet In The IMF.

2-22-2012 Guru Ray Just got off the phone with one of my contacts...and he said that the President of the IMF was on Iraqi Media TV and was saying that the IMF has finished and signed all the documents to revalue the Iraqi dinar. The documents have the rate in them. They are sending these documents to the CBI and to all the banks in the world. This is huge news. The rate is now going out worldwide. We are getting very, very close now.

really your contact told you this!?! You might want to consider getting another contact that knows what is going on over there. This is from the Iraqi news:

Central Bank denies deletion of zero from currency value in May .

21/02/2012 11:09:00

Baghdad/ NINA/-- Central Bank denied deletion of zero from currency value in next May .

The deputy governor of the Central Bank said in a statement to NINA said what has circulated by some media outlets in this regard is baseless , noting that habitually such procedures conducted in beginning of the financial year not in the middle of it .

The deputy governor went to say : "Central bank will as of tomorrow, will set new measures providing fixing the rate of interest on the sale of foreign currency not exceeding 10 Iraqi dinars, because the central bank sale dollars for the banks by 1179 ID , so should not be sold to citizens more of 1189, ID ."/End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FKFMGE

Thug,

Why do you continue to post misinformation from other sites? I'm curious. I'm skeptical in reading your posts and words. An answer to my question would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ski

Hey Ski, have you ever french kissed a skunk? :P

If you believe the poster, and there is no reason why you cannot do so, just remember that if, repeat IF they were senting the rate to "all the banks" that does not mean the bank on the corner. It is not the branches. Many people tend to think that each bank branch is another bank. not so.

If they say the will notify all the banks, they mean all the head offices off all the registered banks, and/or credit unions or personal bankers who need to know. It all goes to the head office of these places, not to each individual bank or cu or whatever. So if you believe this has happened and you call you bank in the morning and they have zilch, don't get all snitty and accuse them of not wanting to tell you, don't go to the branch and demand to see 'cause you know the information went to all banks. You'll just make yourself look like a jerk.

It is the head offices, get it, just the head offices, deliniated down to whatever department handles investment and/or exchange rates. Period.

I don't remember when or what it was but I was aghast at how many people, on the forum, people I though had a little more brains than most, when they got all upset because certain information was to be in the hands of the banks, but they figured that meant every branch. Not just the head offices. Perhaps it was the verification machines. No, not every branch will have them. They will be in a head office, and perhaps if the need is great enough also in one bank within a certain georgraphical or catchment area. But not every branch. Just 'cause you and I have dinar, remember, no matter how many we have, no matter how many more people become involved, all together we are still small potatoes.

:)

smee2

Hey smee2, I like the word snitty. I am going to make a note of it and use it in conversation. :D

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting In Low-Def From A Broom Closet In The IMF.

:shakehead: Ray....you kill me :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

The posts that are brought over from the Guru and Recaps sites are irresponsible and false. If you guys get a fix from it so be it. I'm not a fan of pumping IQD to line the pockets of dealers.

Btw: I love the Thug and his humor. He is indeed a bright soul.

Haven't you read any of this thread?????????blink.gifblink.gif

Its not about the recaps, its about THUG's comments before the recaps............. laugh.gif

• Upvote 2