Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: parties that have signed the Convention on the Arbil is ready to announce it to the media

yota691

Keywords: parties that have signed the Convention on the Arbil is ready to announce it to the media

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:28

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates MP for the coalition of state law on the Keywords that political parties that have signed the Convention on the Arbil is ready to announce the content of the Convention to the media.

The political blocs took place in Erbil in late 2010 on an agreement under which an end to the dispute between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List, about the consistence of the formation of the government included several items.

And he said: Agency News} {Euphrates on Wednesday that "the political leaders who signed the agreement Erbil more than once expressed their willingness announce the terms of Irbil to the Iraqi people that these items do not include political leaders feared something to say about him."

He added that "all political blocs familiar with the agreement of Arbil and achieved most of its articles and has remained a small part of its debate taking place in the corridors of the judiciary and the government and the House of Representatives."

He emphasized that "the National Alliance carried out all its obligations to the Convention and by this more than once confirmed its strong commitment to it."

Some of the deputies pointed to the existence of secret agreements within the Erbil Convention has not disclosed the leaders of political blocs and demanded that the announcement of those agreements to the Iraqi people. Ended 2 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D6188:2012-02-08-08-23-43%26catid%3D36:2011-04-08-17-25-25%26Itemid%3D54

• Upvote 15

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:28

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates MP for the coalition of state law on the Keywords that political parties that have signed the Convention on the Arbil is ready to announce the content of the Convention to the media.

The political blocs took place in Erbil in late 2010 on an agreement under which an end to the dispute between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List, about the consistence of the formation of the government included several items.

And he said: Agency News} {Euphrates on Wednesday that "the political leaders who signed the agreement Erbil more than once expressed their willingness announce the terms of Irbil to the Iraqi people that these items do not include political leaders feared something to say about him."

He added that "all political blocs familiar with the agreement of Arbil and achieved most of its articles and has remained a small part of its debate taking place in the corridors of the judiciary and the government and the House of Representatives."

He emphasized that "the National Alliance carried out all its obligations to the Convention and by this more than once confirmed its strong commitment to it."

Some of the deputies pointed to the existence of secret agreements within the Erbil Convention has not disclosed the leaders of political blocs and demanded that the announcement of those agreements to the Iraqi people. Ended 2 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D6188:2012-02-08-08-23-43%26catid%3D36:2011-04-08-17-25-25%26Itemid%3D54

Yota, I just had to copy this again...what a find....Biker where are you, you need to take a look at this brother.

Erbil Agreement a big piece of the puzzle that will bring the rest to the table...

"small part of its debate". Tell that to the UN!

What????......this is what is going to show the UN what they want to see.....come on...get happy...

• Upvote 2

Stryker, I'm in complete agreement. I was just commenting on how that quote seemed to downplay the overall importance of Erbil. The UN (Moon and Melkert) were both adamant about its implementation. Just a smidge of early morning sarcasm.

If we see Erbil announced, many other important things will begin to fall in to place.

Stryker, I'm in complete agreement. I was just commenting on how that quote seemed to downplay the overall importance of Erbil. The UN (Moon and Melkert) were both adamant about its implementation. Just a smidge of early morning sarcasm.

If we see Erbil announced, many other important things will begin to fall in to place.

OK..got what you mean ....man this could be good..

***///

Why announce in the media they're ready to announce in the media. They could just have announced it, period. More jackin'.......

More jackin... :lol:

I feel ya...They are telling a small market media that its ready to be announced to the larger media. Go straight to the big guns - Tell the UN...Gazzette-it.

I hope ALL the parties signed it and not just a few members that AGREE to it...just saying! The WAY its written seems very mellow.

great job though finding this gem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MP for the coalition of state law on the Keywords that political parties that have signed the Convention on the Arbil is ready to announce the content of the Convention to the media.

I am ready for the announcement! I have my chair, drinks, and popcorn. You may begin at any time! :)

Finally, Another piece of the puzzle we needed. At this pace, I might be out of the Law Enforcement Academy by the time it's FINISHED.

<_< I am praying it's sooner. This has to pop before the collapse of the Dollar, GOD Please make it so.

We have quite a few police officers on this site, including myself....You can tell we dont make a lot of money... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

We have quite a few police officers on this site, including myself....You can tell we dont make a lot of money... :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all you do mrref. I had a roommate back in the eighties that was an ex officer. That dude was nuts. :lol:

Go RV