Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 & Okie Thur Afternoon chat posted at OOM by EZ 02/02/2012

Papster

I too went to DinarBanker website and they are still selling Dinar. So what does that leave us to believe? lol Yip, another yarn spun. I wish they were right, and their intel might have told them that the RV had happened, but haven't we all been here before? Like many times in this last year? You have to LAUGH.... crying won't do any good. My question though is, how does Okie and Bulldog recover from this one if in fact there isn't an RV? I mean, their credibility will be completed demolished and even by their own followers. Can't wait to see how this soap opera plays out.

• Upvote 1

JGinMO: OKIE and Bulldog I tip my hat to you two...you are the best, and thank you....You guys have tought me more in the last few months than I learned in 4 years at college

Read more:

WWHHHAAATTTT??????? :blink:

I want to know where this person went to "college".... cause if this is true.. that college should be shut down immediately!!

Bulldog75 & Okie Thur Afternoon chat posted at OOM by EZ - 02/02/2012

This is the biggest bunch of BS....just came from Dinar Banker and it let me go all the way through the order process. They are full of ****. angry.gif

Just who are these crooks anyway? dry.gif

JGinMO: OKIE and Bulldog I tip my hat to you two...you are the best, and thank you....You guys have tought me more in the last few months than I learned in 4 years at college

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1lM69o63V

WWHHHAAATTTT??????? blink.gif

I want to know where this person went to "college".... cause if this is true.. that college should be shut down immediately!!

Yes they taught me that anyone can be a big liar and get away with it no matter how many people never believe them. JokieOilMan is a big laugh! biggrin.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Contents of Quote

These things coincidentally come out about the time I buy some more dinar....just a little at a time less money than I waste on Amazon. It makes me think...wouldn't it be nice for this order to be cancelled?rolleyes.gif Either way its a push, cash out now or have more for later.

My only hope is that it comes in time to help those who deperately need it. Hang in there folks and everyone be excellent to each other.

K cool.gif

"OKIEOILMAN: I STATED LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE R/V AND TODAY AM REPORTING THE TIME---WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW>---WHETHER I WEAR BRIEFS OR BOXERS>>---WHY ARE YOU NEVER SATISIFIED???"

First of all we don't care to know anything from you. Secondly, ewe, horrible mental picture... And lastly, WHY ARE YOU NEVER CORRECT ABOUT ANYTHING RELATING TO THE RV???

The only one whio is close to the situation is Adam Montana. Forget about OKIIE and all his cronies. I can't understand their logic EXCEPT one of them wants to take credit for being the first to call the actual RV. All they are doing is guessing and one of them will undoubtedly get it right at some point. Meantime, the only real reliable source is Adam Montana so If you follow him you will not get all the hokus pokus you receive from these other cronies. It will happen when everything lines up perfectly and that is a tall order for the characters that run the Iraq government. Hopefully they will get their act together but it won't happen until they act like adults instead of little kids that can't get along. Quite frankly, the leadership needs to change and when that happens I think we will have a chance to do our cheering. Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only one whio is close to the situation is Adam Montana

Adam Montana doesn't have anything on Dr. Shabibi thats the man thats going to pull the trigger. Adam suppose to have intel working directly with CBI but we haven't heard a peep out of that CBI intel in months, maybe he got kill who knows... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

okie and bear are one of the same and i find it unbelieveable that they get upset that we dont believe their bullchit any longer lol go away okie and take your moronic barnyard animal friends with you you have no sources and your whole chat room is a joke i know this from firstt hand experience anyone that still believes okie needs a psychiatrist lol