Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 & Okie Thur Afternoon chat posted at OOM by EZ 02/02/2012

Papster

Bulldog75 & Okie Thur Afternoon chat posted at OOM by EZ - 02/02/2012

Bulldog75: NOTICE : AS OF RIGHT NOW 3:45PM CST : DINARBANKER.COM IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS. THAT ADDS ADDITIONAL INFO TO A PROB RV LATER TODAY IN USA.

OKIEOILMAN: SOURCES REPORTING THE RATE SHOULD SHOW UP APPROXIMATELY AFTER BANKING HOURS IN HAWAII

Bulldog75: LEXIE PLEASE POST. TY.

OKIEOILMAN: IT WAS STATED THAT WALL STREET TRADERS ARE NOW AWARE OF THE R/V IN 195 COUNTRIES

Bulldog75: YOU WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE RATE!!!!!!!

OKIEOILMAN: BULLDOG--DON'T DISCLOSE THE RATE-----PEOPLE WILL FALL OVER DEAD

Bulldog75: PROB CASH IN PROJECTION STILL ON TARGET FOR FRIDAY/SATURDAY SOMETIME.

Bulldog75: OKIE: THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE THEIR EYES UNTIL COLD WATER IS SPLASHED ON THE FACE. !!!!!!!!

OKIEOILMAN: TO THOSE WHO HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE WHALES CASHING IN AT A HIGHER RATE--------IS PURE HORSE BISCUITS---WE ALL GET THE SAME RATE

Bulldog75: AND DATE!!!!!!

OKIEOILMAN: THE ONLY RATE DIFFERENTIAL WILL BE IN IRAQ ONLY AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US

OKIEOILMAN: BITA--READ ABOVE BULLDOG POST REGARDING DINAR BANKER

OKIEOILMAN: NO FLOAT--HARD PEGGED RATE

Bulldog75: THIS IS A PEGGED PIGGY BANK!

OKIEOILMAN: IT IS A FAT PIGGY BANK BULLDOG

Bulldog75: THIS PIGGY IS GOING TO MARKET!!!!!!

lexie: </IMG>Bulldog75: NOTICE : AS OF RIGHT NOW 3:45PM CST : DINARBANKER.COM IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS. THAT ADDS ADDITIONAL INFO TO A PROB RV LATER TODAY IN USA.

OKIEOILMAN: SO------GO BUY SOME AND THEN READ THE DISCLAIMER ON THE SELLERS SITES

Bulldog75: THE INTERNET OF DINAR BANKER WILL NOT PROCESS THE ORDER. MAYBE IT WAS DOWN. PLEASE MONITOR THAT AND REPORT FOR US. TYVM.

OKIEOILMAN: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ALL CONCERNED ABOUT??----IS GREED SETTING IN???

OKIEOILMAN: I STATED LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE R/V AND TODAY AM REPORTING THE TIME---WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW>---WHETHER I WEAR BRIEFS OR BOXERS>>---WHY ARE YOU NEVER SATISIFIED???

OKIEOILMAN: I WILL STATE FOR THE 2ND TIME IN 3 MINUTES-------HARD PEG----NO FLOAT

Bulldog75: I AM TEFLON COATED. THIS PIGGY GOES TO THE HARD PEGGY BANK NO FLOAT SCHOOL.

OKIEOILMAN: THIS IS LIKE EXPLANING THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY TO A GRAPEFRUIT TO SOME PEOPLE

Bulldog75: ALL THE DATA AND INFO IS FORTHCOMING. WE HAVE NO NEED FOR DETAILS BUT WE KNOW CURIOSITY SETS IN.

Bulldog75: THE ONLY ONES KNOWING MY SOURCES ARE THE DOG AND CAT WHO OVERHEAR EVERYTHING. THEY ARE VERY EDUCATED THOUGH.

wirelessguy to Bulldog75: Do the dog and cat laugh at your jokes and try to get your riddles?

Bulldog75: WIRE ANSWER: THEY ACT LIKE THEY DON'T CARE. PROB BEST.

OKIEOILMAN: I WAS ASKED HOW I FELT----DISGUSTED BY SOME OF THE NEGATIVE NELLIES ON THIS SITE---THERE THE ONES THAT WOULD HAVE TO FEEL THE NAIL SCARS IN JESUS'S HANDS

OKIEOILMAN: DO NOT GO CRAZY AND ORDER A BUNCH OF DINARS BASED ON THE INTEL WE NOW HAVE---MURPHY'S LAW MAY INTERVENE

OKIEOILMAN: YOU KIDS JUST KEEP PLAYING THE GAMES----I'M GONE

Bulldog75: GROUPIE: HAWAII CLOSES BANKS AT 10PM CST.

Bulldog75: GOUSA ANSWER: ORDERS BEFORE 3:30PM CST WENT THRU. CAN SOMEONE MONITOR THAT PLS. THANKS.

annabelle to OKIEOILMAN: TAHNK YOU BULLDOG for all you have done too. My prayer of thanks and gratitude goes our to you and yours as well!! I ask the Lord to bless you beyond your wildest dreams!!!!!

Bulldog75: ANNABELLE: ANSWER: MY DREAMS EVEN HAVE DREAMS. I HAVE TURNED MY PHONE OFF NOW BETWEEN 2AM-8PM JUST TO "TRY" TO GET 6 HOURS.

Bulldog75: 2AM-8AM

claimssaphire: Dinar Banker will take the order...........But WATCH out, it says in the disclaimer........if wire transfer the time stamp will show what the rate is

Bulldog75: CLAIMSS ANSWER: BINGO

Bulldog75: THOSE MODS WORKING THE LATER SHIFT TONIGHT SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF COFFEE IN THE CUPBOARD N READY TO PERK.

Bulldog75: KONA IS ABOUT TO BREW RIGHT NOW.

dc to Bulldog75: you owe me a latte tonight

Bulldog75: DC ; NO; ITS LATTE DA.

Bulldog75: LOL

Bulldog75: JUST KIDDIN

Bulldog75: THANKS.

Bulldog75: THANKS MODS. YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR MASTERS DEGREE IN HUMAN RELATIONS.

Bulldog75: MUST GO FOR NOW. STAY TUNED. MORE TO COME. LIVE FROM STARBUCKS, SOMEWHERE IN THE USA, BUZZIN. WELCOME TO THOSE ALL OVER THE WORLD. WE SALUTE OUR : NAVY, AIRFORCE, MARINES, ARMY, COAST GUARD AND BRANCHES; OUR ALLIES AND YOU OOM MEMBERS. THANKS. BBL.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

OKIEOILMAN: IT WAS STATED THAT WALL STREET TRADERS ARE NOW AWARE OF THE R/V IN 195 COUNTRIES

End Quote

Again .....

End Quote

Holy Sxxt.

OKIEOILMAN: TO THOSE WHO HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE WHALES CASHING IN AT A HIGHER RATE--------IS PURE HORSE BISCUITS---WE ALL GET THE SAME RATE

End Quote

Thanks...Feeling a lot better now.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

End Quote

Again .....

End Quote

Holy Sxxt.

If this is NOT true... which I think we know that answer... how many people will still trust in the "Almighty Okie"?? It's gotta end soon... rite????

As usual. . .everything he says are LIES:

Bulldog75: NOTICE : AS OF RIGHT NOW 3:45PM CST : DINARBANKER.COM IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS. THAT ADDS ADDITIONAL INFO TO A PROB RV LATER TODAY IN USA.

As of 6PM CST Dinar Banker took order with overnight delivery at the rate of $1181 per million!

• Upvote 1

As usual. . .everything he says are LIES:

As of 6PM CST Dinar Banker took order with overnight delivery at the rate of $1181 per million!

:)

Than I guess it has worked for Okie than if your buying more, That is if he is a pumper. But who knows... :);)

OKIEOILMAN: I WAS ASKED HOW I FELT----DISGUSTED BY SOME OF THE NEGATIVE NELLIES ON THIS SITE---THERE THE ONES THAT WOULD HAVE TO FEEL THE NAIL SCARS IN JESUS'S HANDS

End Quote

Maybe one of his best (worst) lines ever.... Fxxxxng UNBELIEVABLE.

All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire.

Brings to mind Anannias and Sapphira in Acts when they lied about money.

Lying in the name of Jesus is just wrong.

• Upvote 1

Its just sad that these 2 clowns steer all the new people in to believing there total fabrication of the RV already happening, They should feel ashamed but we all know there not and they will do this again. They need to change there names to something that shows there true colors. These guys need to be band from all sites for the pain and false leading that they have caused to so many people that truly need the RV to happen and these 2 butt puppets just find it amusing to pick on the ones that just dont know or understand yet. I wish i could be put into a room with these 2 guys for about 5 minutes even though i would much feel better i still dont think these clowns would change there ways they would be back praying on the weak, using religion to draw in there victims. They truly are the lowest scum of the earth,in the end they will get what they deserve. I hope this ride will be over soon for all of us, and then we will all forget all about these 2 clowns. Go RV

• Upvote 3