Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance committee: Iraqi Central Bank lingered in presenting the Zero loping bill

trooper

Parliamentary Finance committee: Iraqi Central Bank lingered in presenting the Zero loping bill

Translated by Iraqdirectory.com - [1/31/2012]

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Sunday that the Central Bank, loiter in to introduce a bill to delete the zeros from the currency to the Committee for the purpose of a study, saying the law was passed that would give Iraq an opportunity to address inflation.

A member of the Committee Najiba Najib told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the central bank lingered in the provision of a bill to delete the zeros of the local currency to the Finance Committee to study and add some stuff it and then submitted to the House of Representatives for the purpose of voting upon approval."

She added that the "delete the zeros of the most prominent treatment of the local currency to solve the problem of inflation with the expansion of the investment plan of the budget and reduce spending."

Inflation is the excessive rise in the general level of prices and higher cash income as well as high costs and creates excessive cash balances.

It is expected to increase inflation in the budget in 2012 due to continued attention to the operational aspects at the expense of the investment part of the budget.

She noted that the deletion of zeros from the currency requires a "big job", because this task requires the provision of economic security for the commercial market in Iraq.

The Iraqi government says that the process of deletion zeros from the local currency will increase the phenomenon of money laundering and is working to convince the central bank need to stop work on the project.

The Securities Authority harmonizes with the government's position to delete the zeros and says that adversely affect the financial trading in the stock market.

The Central Bank of Iraq has four branches in Basra, Sulaymaniyah, Erbil and Mosul, where it is established as an independent Iraqi bank under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of and currency management, in addition to the organization of the banking sector.

The main tasks of the Central Bank summarizes in managing monetary policy in the country and raise the level of the values of the Iraqi dinar and tackle inflation in the country.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=18214

• Upvote 2

I noticed that as well. Lop is a made up word, so we have conclusive evidence they do indeed read the boards. Which reminds me of an article/articles last summer when they mentioned bugs bunny(bunny ears I think we referred to lop as well), I often wondered if that is how the infamous bugs bunny ended up in the articles.

Translated by Iraqdirectory.com - [1/31/2012]

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Sunday that the Central Bank, loiter in to introduce a bill to delete the zeros from the currency to the Committee for the purpose of a study, saying the law was passed that would give Iraq an opportunity to address inflation.

A member of the Committee Najiba Najib told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the central bank lingered in the provision of a bill to delete the zeros of the local currency to the Finance Committee to study and add some stuff it and then submitted to the House of Representatives for the purpose of voting upon approval."

She added that the "delete the zeros of the most prominent treatment of the local currency to solve the problem of inflation with the expansion of the investment plan of the budget and reduce spending."

Inflation is the excessive rise in the general level of prices and higher cash income as well as high costs and creates excessive cash balances.

It is expected to increase inflation in the budget in 2012 due to continued attention to the operational aspects at the expense of the investment part of the budget.

She noted that the deletion of zeros from the currency requires a "big job", because this task requires the provision of economic security for the commercial market in Iraq.

The Iraqi government says that the process of deletion zeros from the local currency will increase the phenomenon of money laundering and is working to convince the central bank need to stop work on the project.

The Securities Authority harmonizes with the government's position to delete the zeros and says that adversely affect the financial trading in the stock market.

The Central Bank of Iraq has four branches in Basra, Sulaymaniyah, Erbil and Mosul, where it is established as an independent Iraqi bank under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of and currency management, in addition to the organization of the banking sector.

The main tasks of the Central Bank summarizes in managing monetary policy in the country and raise the level of the values of the Iraqi dinar and tackle inflation in the country.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=18214

This sounds to me like the CBI got their approval.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I always believed that the forums were being watched and this to me sorta proves it. Lop was never their word, not even used when be-heading someone. I also believe that Adam should not share his thought about how it should come out at a low RV like .10, I'd rather not give them any ideas.

So Adam, stop talking about a low RV, they might be watch, and using your idea. Let them come out at the 1 to 1 as they have stated in the articles.

• Upvote 7

I always believed that the forums were being watched and this to me sorta proves it. Lop was never their word, not even used when be-heading someone. I also believe that Adam should not share his thought about how it should come out at a low RV like .10, I'd rather not give them any ideas.

So Adam, stop talking about a low RV, they might be watch, and using your idea. Let them come out at the 1 to 1 as they have stated in the articles.

Hey IRAQ, it would be help out a LOT if you listen to a few like Okie, TonyTNT, and others that support a $3.xx - $12.xx range. That would be a home run for your RV, just saying.... :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why would they use the term lop? Anyone have any thoughts besides of course they are hinting around they do know what we are posting. If they are, I imagine we pissed them off a few times, I also hope we gave them a chuckle or two.....

I have a feeling someone added that word.

I agree ,but the word is spelled wrong... Unless it's a clever ploy to stop us from speculating or buying more Dinar.. Who knows

Lop is a word. Not made up. DV used the word and it is close to our interpretation. Lop has a few meanings, but one is: "cut back growth". Which is lose value to DV. So, it is a word.

Why would they use the term lop? Anyone have any thoughts besides of course they are hinting around they do know what we are posting. If they are, I imagine we pissed them off a few times, I also hope we gave them a chuckle or two.....

I hope nobody tattled to the camel and told him what I had said. B)

I am thinking out loud, but I wonder if the word was used to scare us out, and we might rush to get out of the dinar?

I think it is interesting that lop is used in the title, but not in the body of the article.

• Upvote 1

Well since they are here on the site using the dinar forum terms.....use this term tooo.....REINSTATE.....RI @ $3.22 please and thank you....

And another suggestion for those that are here....GET ON WITH IT ALREADY.....very few are selling off here....we are in it till its done!

• Upvote 2

Well since they are here on the site using the dinar forum terms.....use this term tooo.....REINSTATE.....RI @ $3.22 please and thank you....

And another suggestion for those that are here....GET ON WITH IT ALREADY.....very few are selling off here....we are in it till its done!

I like how you said "Please" and "Thank you", this should butter them up enough to pull the trigger. Good job.

I noticed that as well. Lop is a made up word, so we have conclusive evidence they do indeed read the boards. Which reminds me of an article/articles last summer when they mentioned bugs bunny(bunny ears I think we referred to lop as well), I often wondered if that is how the infamous bugs bunny ended up in the articles.

Actually hopefultxn provided a link to where they used the same term lopping to describe russias redenomination so I guess its not really something that was made up here....I always thought that it was....

How is lopping going to help fight inflation and or add value to their currency ?

The end result of lopping is a smaller money supply and a higher valued currency since you cut the numbers down....the less of something you have, the more it is worth...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1