Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STEVEI UPDATE

seetrader1

Greetings PD Members

Ray and I have been working and digging very hard for more information so we can share with you regarding your investments.

So for all of you that doubted us, here is what happened. There was a press conference held last night. Here is what Ray said and I think it is very good news. If you have any questions just post it in a reply and Ray and I will try and answer them as quickly as possible.

STEVE,

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONE OF MY IRAQI CONTACTS. HE HAS A FAMILY MEMBER IN BAGHDAD THAT HAS A FRIEND THAT IS A REPORTER THAT WAS AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE THAT WAS HELD LAST NIGHT. THE CONFERENCE WAS HELD AT 10:30AM BAGHDAD TIME. IT LASTED FOR 2 ½ HOURS. SHABIBI WASN’T THERE, HE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT NO ONE WAS TOLD WHERE HE WAS. THE PERSON GIVING THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS MOHAMMED SALEH MUDHER. NOT SURE OF SPELLING OF LAST NAME. MANY QUESTIONS WERE ASKED ABOUT THE DINAR AND REVALUE. HE STATED THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD VERY SOON. HE WOULD NOT GIVE A DATE. JUST SAID VERY SOON AND THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD. HE SAID THE MONEY IS READY AND IS IN BOXES SITTING AT THE CBI AND OTHER WAREHOUSES AROUND IRAQ. HE SAID SOME OF THE NEW DINAR WAS SHIPPED TO SOME BANKS IN SOUTHERN IRAQ AFTER THEY COMPLETED THEIR INVENTORY. OTHER BANKS HAVEN’T COMPLETED THEIR INVENTORIES YET AND THUS HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE NEW DINAR. CBI IS WAITING. ALSO, HE SAID THAT NEW COINS HAVE BEEN PRINTED AND ARE READY. THERE WILL BE 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS. ALSO, HE SAID THAT NOT ALL BANKS WILL BE RECEIVING THE NEW CURRENCY AT FIRST. ONLY ONES IN AREAS BASED ON POPULATION. HE ALSO SAID THAT WHEN THE REVALUE TAKES PLACE, THE BORDERS WOULD BE CLOSED FOR 24 TO 48 HOURS AND THE BANKS WOULD BE CLOSED ALSO. HE TOLD THE PEOPLE NOT TO PANIC DURING THIS TIME THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG. IT IS ONLY WHILE THEY REVALUE THE CURRENCY AND SWITCH EVERYTHING OVER. HE ALSO STATED THAT THE PEOPLE IN COUNTRY WOULD HAVE 20 DAYS TO CASH IN AND PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF IRAQ WOULD HAVE 30 DAYS. STEVE AND I REPORTED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THAT IT WAS 30 AND 45 DAYS. THEY HAVE CHANGED IT JUST A LITTLE. HE KEPT STRESSING THAT THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN VERY SOON.

I TRULY FEEL WE ARE ALMOST THERE NOW. JUST AROUND THE CORNER. THIS NEWS WILL BE REPORTED IN THE NEWSPAPERS AND TV VERY SOON. I’M NOT GIVING THE REPORTERS NAME OUT OR THE CONTACT IN IRAQ. IF ANYONE DOUBTS THIS INFO, WHICH THEY WILL, THEN YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN DIGGING AND BRING PD WHAT YOU FIND INSTEAD OF BASHING. I KNOW DV WILL BASH BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE ANYTHING OF THEIR OWN. I’D SURE HATE TO PAY FOR THAT SITE. WILL BRING MORE LATER AS I GET IT. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

BLESSINGS,

RAY

********************************************************************************************************************************

Central Bank Defends Weak Iraqi Dinar

Iraq’s Central Bank says it will not allow the Iraqi dinar to depreciate and has been selling hundreds of millions of dollars to keep the currency stable, according to a report from Azzaman.

The dinar weakened in December, prompting the bank to sell dollars in a bid to withdraw cash from Iraqi markets.

The bank did not say what caused the dinar to plummet to “lows it had not seen for years”, but officials privately say the plunge might have been due to political uncertainty in the region.

Mudher Saleh, Central Bank’s deputy governor, said there were no sound economic reasons for the currency’s weakening, but speculated that it might be the economic difficulties Iraq’s neighbours are facing, particularly Syria and Iran.

The bank coffers are said to be brimming with hard cash from oil sales.

Saleh said the bank would not let the dinar fall and in one day in December last year it sold $200 million on the open market to squeeze liquidity.

“We withdrew in one single day about one quarter of a trillion dinars, thereby brining stability to the currency,” Saleh said.

He said Iraqi traders and industrialists have turned into middlemen for these countries, which has led to a substantial growth in demand for hard currency.

********************************************************************************************************************************

FYI, if you go back to some of my previous posts, it is pretty much the very same thing because we got our information from a member of parliament. We told you that the borders will be closed. If you do not believe us now, you better start looking for a new forum to hang out at!

Now, when you see the borders closed you know it has happened!

Remember, "Silence is golden unless you can improve on it!"

I hope you all have a great week and even better weekend.

God Bless you all and your families.

Steve

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

I KNOW DV WILL BASH BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE ANYTHING OF THEIR OWN. I’D SURE HATE TO PAY FOR THAT SITE.

Cheers for the post seetrader ....... oh steve we have more than we need on this site .... 2 things we have that you are obviously lacking are common sense and brian cells !!! ...... SteveI = Verbal diahorrea

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

amazing how they get pissed off at people that for some ungodly reason dont believe their bullshit after how long now? lol ray and steve have just as good a reputation as okie and those other morons and the only reason i wouldnt want this rv to happen is so morons like these guys cant get wealthy off of it!!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 11

Greetings PD Members

Ray and I have been working and digging very hard for more information so we can share with you regarding your investments.

So for all of you that doubted us, here is what happened. There was a press conference held last night. Here is what Ray said and I think it is very good news. If you have any questions just post it in a reply and Ray and I will try and answer them as quickly as possible.

STEVE,

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONE OF MY IRAQI CONTACTS. HE HAS A FAMILY MEMBER IN BAGHDAD THAT HAS A FRIEND THAT IS A REPORTER THAT WAS AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE THAT WAS HELD LAST NIGHT. THE CONFERENCE WAS HELD AT 10:30AM BAGHDAD TIME. IT LASTED FOR 2 ½ HOURS. SHABIBI WASN’T THERE, HE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT NO ONE WAS TOLD WHERE HE WAS. THE PERSON GIVING THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS MOHAMMED SALEH MUDHER. NOT SURE OF SPELLING OF LAST NAME. MANY QUESTIONS WERE ASKED ABOUT THE DINAR AND REVALUE. HE STATED THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD VERY SOON. HE WOULD NOT GIVE A DATE. JUST SAID VERY SOON AND THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD. HE SAID THE MONEY IS READY AND IS IN BOXES SITTING AT THE CBI AND OTHER WAREHOUSES AROUND IRAQ. HE SAID SOME OF THE NEW DINAR WAS SHIPPED TO SOME BANKS IN SOUTHERN IRAQ AFTER THEY COMPLETED THEIR INVENTORY. OTHER BANKS HAVEN’T COMPLETED THEIR INVENTORIES YET AND THUS HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE NEW DINAR. CBI IS WAITING. ALSO, HE SAID THAT NEW COINS HAVE BEEN PRINTED AND ARE READY. THERE WILL BE 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS. ALSO, HE SAID THAT NOT ALL BANKS WILL BE RECEIVING THE NEW CURRENCY AT FIRST. ONLY ONES IN AREAS BASED ON POPULATION. HE ALSO SAID THAT WHEN THE REVALUE TAKES PLACE, THE BORDERS WOULD BE CLOSED FOR 24 TO 48 HOURS AND THE BANKS WOULD BE CLOSED ALSO. HE TOLD THE PEOPLE NOT TO PANIC DURING THIS TIME THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG. IT IS ONLY WHILE THEY REVALUE THE CURRENCY AND SWITCH EVERYTHING OVER. HE ALSO STATED THAT THE PEOPLE IN COUNTRY WOULD HAVE 20 DAYS TO CASH IN AND PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF IRAQ WOULD HAVE 30 DAYS. STEVE AND I REPORTED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THAT IT WAS 30 AND 45 DAYS. THEY HAVE CHANGED IT JUST A LITTLE. HE KEPT STRESSING THAT THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN VERY SOON.

I TRULY FEEL WE ARE ALMOST THERE NOW. JUST AROUND THE CORNER. THIS NEWS WILL BE REPORTED IN THE NEWSPAPERS AND TV VERY SOON. I’M NOT GIVING THE REPORTERS NAME OUT OR THE CONTACT IN IRAQ. IF ANYONE DOUBTS THIS INFO, WHICH THEY WILL, THEN YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN DIGGING AND BRING PD WHAT YOU FIND INSTEAD OF BASHING. I KNOW DV WILL BASH BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE ANYTHING OF THEIR OWN. I’D SURE HATE TO PAY FOR THAT SITE. WILL BRING MORE LATER AS I GET IT. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

BLESSINGS,

RAY

Central Bank Defends Weak Iraqi Dinar

Iraq’s Central Bank says it will not allow the Iraqi dinar to depreciate and has been selling hundreds of millions of dollars to keep the currency stable, according to a report from Azzaman.

The dinar weakened in December, prompting the bank to sell dollars in a bid to withdraw cash from Iraqi markets.

The bank did not say what caused the dinar to plummet to “lows it had not seen for years”, but officials privately say the plunge might have been due to political uncertainty in the region.

Mudher Saleh, Central Bank’s deputy governor, said there were no sound economic reasons for the currency’s weakening, but speculated that it might be the economic difficulties Iraq’s neighbours are facing, particularly Syria and Iran.

The bank coffers are said to be brimming with hard cash from oil sales.

Saleh said the bank would not let the dinar fall and in one day in December last year it sold $200 million on the open market to squeeze liquidity.

“We withdrew in one single day about one quarter of a trillion dinars, thereby brining stability to the currency,” Saleh said.

He said Iraqi traders and industrialists have turned into middlemen for these countries, which has led to a substantial growth in demand for hard currency.

FYI, if you go back to some of my previous posts, it is pretty much the very same thing because we got our information from a member of parliament. We told you that the borders will be closed. If you do not believe us now, you better start looking for a new forum to hang out at!

Now, when you see the borders closed you know it has happened!

Remember, "Silence is golden unless you can improve on it!"

I hope you all have a great week and even better weekend.

God Bless you all and your families.

Steve

one word ........ LINK

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Do you ever notice how Steve acts like he is working hard to bring information but what he brings is always what Ray says?????? I guess dialing Ray's number on his phone is hard work!!!

jay dont believe a word these idiots say you must be new? lol

You joined in 2011 right???? Jay's info says he joined in 2010........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Do you ever notice how Steve acts like he is working hard to bring information but what he brings is always what Ray says?????? I guess dialing Ray's number on his phone is hard work!!!

You joined in 2011 right???? Jay's info says he joined in 2010........

I joined in 2011 as well .... but i'd been reading here for 2 years before I became a member .... you can never tell just because this member only joined 3 months ago.

• Upvote 1

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONE OF MY IRAQI CONTACTS. HE HAS A FAMILY MEMBER IN BAGHDAD THAT HAS A FRIEND THAT IS A REPORTER THAT WAS AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE THAT WAS HELD LAST NIGHT.

End Quote

Usual pattern.

HE STATED THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD VERY SOON. HE WOULD NOT GIVE A DATE. JUST SAID VERY SOON AND THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD. HE SAID THE MONEY IS READY AND IS IN BOXES SITTING AT THE CBI AND OTHER WAREHOUSES AROUND IRAQ.

End Quote

This has been told, stated and repeated in slightly different forms cyclically at least 20-30 times so far in the last years.

• Upvote 3

WOW...................if there was in fact a straight RV with the introduction of new lower denoms of the same currency, then there would not be a 30 day exchange window of opportunity. A limited exchange period would apply to a "redenomination" which is not a RV, and if they RD we will be screwed especially if there is a tight exchange period. If they RD your local bank will not be handling IQD if they do not right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

More from Stevei.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our post finally made it to DV.

"The Machine" a brilliant member says: Cheers for the post seetrader ....... oh steve we have more than we need on this site .... 2 things we have that you are obviously lacking are common sense and brian cells !!! ...... SteveI = Verbal diahorrea

"RicknSaudi" another smart one says: Yadda yadda yadda..... I can't believe this guy's ego. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Wait it gets better, "rockinrich" said: amazing how they get pissed off at people that for some ungodly reason dont believe their bullshit after how long now? lol ray and steve have just as good a reputation as okie and those other morons and the only reason i wouldnt want this rv to happen is so morons like these guys cant get wealthy off of it!!

yet another brilliant comment from "rockinrich": machine thanks bud and stone i didnt look at the date that he joined prior to my comment so therefore he should know that steve i and ray are nothing but pumpers right? i know i do<-- That one made me laugh so hard.

The smartest one in the bunch "stonewall67" says: Do you ever notice how Steve acts like he is working hard to bring information but what he brings is always what Ray says?????? I guess dialing Ray's number on his phone is hard work!!!

Accouding to this member "SgtFuryUSCZ" Ray and I are the same person:"STEVE AND I REPORTED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THAT IT WAS 30 AND 45 DAYS. THEY HAVE CHANGED IT JUST A LITTLE. HE KEPT STRESSING THAT THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN VERY SOON."

ray is writing to steve, and referring to him in 3rd person...

Steve and ray are the same person. <-- Too funny!

All of the idiots just got up and need to say something to make themselves feel good. Adam must so proud of his members and professionalism.

They all make a great team.

Steve"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

THE PERSON GIVING THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS MOHAMMED SALEH MUDHER.

I KNOW DV WILL BASH BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE ANYTHING OF THEIR OWN.

Steve

Yo Stevie, Why R U Always Dissin' On DV ? :o. Didn't Ur Mudher Ever Teach U Any Manners ? :blink:

:D :D :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

ahhh, coming from COMRADES DINAR, what else would you expect, when he says you need to go to another site if you do not believe us, Nurse Nipples will take of that for him, and you willl be gone instantly, if you ever consider asking a questions to where all this crap comes from

I just got off the phone with my stepmom, who has 4 daughters, the youngest of which knows my brother in law who was talking to my sister who told me that she heard that we'll be cashing in on Monday!!!! Or maybe Tuesday....possibly Wednesday.....or maybe later.....It's confirmed info!!!

• Upvote 2