Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 1/18/12

kcw

Shoot! I accidentally gave you a neg! I was going through the thread plussing and this darn iPad!! Two plusses for Redsand please. One to correct the neg and one for the one I was going to give! Sorry!

Adam and Kcw thank you! This week is going to rock. I even brought back George Clooney for you. And Shelley! Go RV!

Thank you Canuklady! ;)

• Upvote 3

Thanx again Adam. I agree that the CBI rate change is some of the best news we've seen in a long time. Even though its small its the 1st movement in 3 years and seems like a really significant change. Thanx again for all your work.

I hope to see an even more significant change!

• Upvote 3

It's taking everything in me to NOT buy more IQD. I know, don't buy more, blah, blah, blah, but this is just NOW getting fun!!!! I need to step away from the computer before I get myself into trouble:)

How could you not have a wonderful wed after that?! :)

• Upvote 1

You're welcome! Again sorry! Since I accidentally negged you, you get to pick tomorrow's woman avatar! There aren't many more days left of avatars...

haha well I always have been a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow...or Marion Cotillard.

To pick your avatar on (maybe) an RV day? It doesn't get better than that! :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks kcw for posting and thank you Adam for "bringing your A-game"! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Things are looking really good, I might just get that suitcase packed for Las Vegas RV party and then the beach somewhere! wink.gif Come on boyz.... git-r-dun!!! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

RodandStaff, I read your comment the other day about having a teenager who constantly asks about the RV and is disappointed each time when it hasn't happened. He probably has big plans for post-RV, just like all of us do. But I'm sure this makes the wait even harder for you. LOL All we can say is, "KIds!!" I have a 46-year-old daughter who does the same thing. haha She won't read any of the information, not even Adam's posts, but her disappointment is palpable each time I have to answer her by telling her it hasn't happened yet. So in some ways, their different ages change nothing. For us parents, the answer is still . . . "Kids!!" haha

• Upvote 4

***///

KCW - Thanks for a smooth flight! You're awesome in the left seat, man! B)

ADAM - Thank you for your patience & for sharing your knowledge w/us.

Things've been heatin' up around here & your even-keeled reality-checks are welcomed indeedy...

Nice to know when this here RV boat gets to rockin', we've a great guy at the helm keepin' her trim! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Thank you Adam and KCW too! Great chat info this week. I must say I am a bit disappointed that you still seem to be keeping us grounded at 10cents and maybe less? Don't you wish that you are wrong :D None-the-less I'm cleaning up Vegas for that celebration we're all looking forward to! B)

• Upvote 2